• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

no stupid ???/ just stupid people

tickmankyle1

1st Level Orange Feather
????? i'm a retard when it comes to computer stuff and things but how so you get the picture that appear under the messages you people send. Been on here for ever and always wondered how to get my own picture for the messages i send later signed
Mr. Garson

????? i'm a retard when it comes to computer stuff and things but how so you get the picture that appear under the messages you people send. Been on here for ever and always wondered how to get my own picture for the messages i send later signed
Mr. Garson

kyle i assume you mean a signature picture such as the spider and moon i have.I suggest you contact a moderator here by sending a private message.Any one of them will be glad to point you in the right direction.It's good to see you getting active on the forum,don't be shy about posting and asking questions here. :D

If it's a signature pic that you want...

Open an account at a photo place like www.photobucket.com
Find a picture you like... download it to your computer... go to photobucket and upload it from your picture files to your photobucket account.

Once it has been uploaded... you'll see 4 different codes underneath... you'll want the one that starts with... a href="http ... click and copy that and then come to the forum... click on your user control panel "User CP" and then click edit signature... paste the code in there... then click save signiture.

If you're wanting to post a pic in a message... you'll need the code that starts with http:// and copy and paste that into your message.

If you're wanting an attachment... you'll see "Additional options" below your reply box... and also the option to manage attachments... with this option you won't need photobucket.

Let me know if I helped.

i have pictures on my computers

i have pictures on my computer i want to use it sounds like you have to put a pic on every post you make which sounds like a lot of work if i could ever figure it out i'm a chef and cooking is so easy i think i got it we will see kyle

no... not for the signiture pic... once you put it there... it stays until you change it or take it off.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back