• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No such thing as a bad tickler - you're just not ticklish!

piyr

TMF Expert
O.k., I know a lot will disagree but I'm going to put it out there that there's no such thing as a bad tickler, at least not so bad that they're unable to tickle you if you're ticklish. If you're not ticklish it's you and not the LER.

Sure, some LER's get into it more than others but if you're ticklish and the LER is giving it at least an effort then you should react. If not, then you're just not ticklish. I don't fall into the camp that some people out there are so highly skilled from years of expereince and/or love of the craft that they can produce results beyond what anyone giving it a go could produce.

I concluded this recently after my wife tried her best to tickle me with minimal results. Hard, soft, fast, slow - it was all the same.

Oh there are such things as bad ticklers, trust me. But as to your issue, there are plenty of ways to increase sensitivity if you are so inclined--baby powder, baby oil, tools such as feathers or brushes, and psychological things like blindfolds and bondage can all help.

~K

I would strongly disagree with this caveat: Its HOW the person tickles.

Example: I am very, very ticklish in most of the regular spots. One of my frequent 'lers in the past was not good at tickling me. The only way I can describe it is that my sides are much more susceptible to light scratching or light poking and she would always, ALWAYS poke way too hard and it would hurt, not tickle. On rare occasions where she got the pressure right it would turn my ticklishness up a level and then the harder pokes worked. She never caught on that a light scratch would drive me give in faster!

She's not the only one. Others just didn't have "the touch" so to speak.

And on the other end of the spectrum I once got attacked by a female friend who went after my upper ribs (just below the pits) by squeezing them...something that never worked before when done by others...and had me screaming and begging!

But, of course, if any of them got my feet it didn't matter...everything works on them. :shock2:

~ toyou

I think in the cases of meeting up with lees/lers for a session, the lers need to first find spots and experiment; don't rush into a session w/ someone new and expect a whole lot. Every BODY is sooo different and it would be wise for the lee to just remain still and let the ler experiment with finding spots then tweaking the speed and pressure for 'desired results'. Nerves play a part, too; if they're super excited/nervous their senses will be heightened and possibly more receptive. Helplessness facilitates that, be it bondage or sight/sound impairment; sooo many factors.

Probably too many are disappointed with the expectation of jumping in and hitting the ground running trying to have a session like they read about here.

I've learned that first encounters are best spent, for me, simply experimenting, which really is fun in and of itself!!! ! ^_^

Interesting concept, but I must 100% disagree.

There are horrible ticklers, and for proof, go check out most of the FM Concepts tickling videos. I could list a few other companies.

Unless you just want to say, "But...those guys aren't even tickling the girls!" at which point, I'd have to agree. But...they call it tickling, ...and I call it BAD tickling.

I remember they tickled a girl named Wendy way back when....and she had no reaction.
Then, TIB at Real Tickling had his girls tickle her, and she was crazy ticklish, and laughed her ass off. A real, pretty laugh, still one of my favorite.
If she had only done the FM Concepts video, I'd have thought she wasn't even ticklish.

Sometimes they also tickle TOO hard, they squeeze the hell out of the feet, and that also produces no laughter...but again, they call it tickling!

You're basing your conclusion on a sample size of one ler and one lee. It may be possible that you are simply not ticklish, but you've failed to control for either variable and therefore can't make an accurate judgement about anybody else.

Agree... mostly.

While I wouldn't go as far as to say that "Bad Ticklers" don't exist, I must agree that even the worst of ticklers should be able to elicit some sort of ticklish response from a genuinely ticklish person.

If you are only tickled by some super secret squirrel method on one particular spot and only during the last light of Durin's Day then yeah, you're just not that ticklish. Not the tickler's fault.

There is a big difference in someone actually not being ticklish and you just not knowing how to tickle someone well. People are ticklish in different ways, some are more ticklish to light touch, others you have to dig deep. Some are more ticklish with tools likes feathers, brushes, oil, etc. Sometimes teasing makes for a better effect, if you haven't tried differnet ways of tickling someone, then your a bad ler, its not the person isn't ticklish.

There is such thing as "lack of familiarity." Other than that, I agree with the OP by 90%. By instinct, even a kid is skilled enough.

Inaccurate. There are some terrible ticklers out there. People who squeeze/poke/stab and actually hurt. There are some people that just are "kinesthetic intelligent." Like they test out light tickles vs. firm tickles, switch up speed and see which reactions come from it and what touches work best. I feel like saying people aren't ticklish just because you're a bad tickler is a cop out, lol.

It's definitely HOW a person tickles. But also, some people just aren't ticklish.

If someone does stabbing, jabbing tickling, it sends most people into panic/protect mode and they won't be feeling the tickles, just coping with the pain.

If it's the light, bug crawling kind of tickling, I'll be out of my mind!

To echo what some others have said the way in which your tickle matters. Someone people are only ticklish with certain types of touches or pressures, or some only have 1 or 2 spots that are really ticklish and the ler just can't find them and/or tickle those spots the right way.

might have to surprise her as well. Maybe when someone's not looking, that helps a bit as well cuz they don't have time to react.

might have to surprise her as well. Maybe when someone's not looking, that helps a bit as well cuz they don't have time to react.

Fantastic point. If I'm focusing I can repress my reactions/the sensations--if I'm goosed in surprise I yip like a fox x//D

~K

yeeeeah....I have met many BAAAAD ticklers....
Before I started producing or making fetish videos in general I was a life stylist.
Among actual tickle fetishists yes, its rare to find a "bad" one. But I have learned many
models, or sometimes new people to the fetish are not that good....
I prefer to be the LER but I have been the LEE before and in my experience, I have had at least 1 bad tickler in every 3.
Unfortunately. Tickling is an art wether people like to admit that or not.
I take pride in being able to be a good tickler hehehe some just think its scratching someones skin....lol that works great if I got an itch but not to tickle hahaha

Now I have a question....
Light sensual tickles or hard deep tickles????

xoxox
Princess C

I didn't think I was ticklish. But one night some jerks tied me up barefoot to a tree outside. I couldn't see anything cause it was dark and my feet were hidden anyway. Suddenly I'm lying there barefooted when I feel something thick start to move all over my left and right soles. It tickled so bad I was laughing hysterically. It wouldn't stop. To this day I don't know if it was ticklers or something else.

I still think saying someone is a good tickler is like saying, "He certainly is a good walker." -bonus points to the 1st person to name the reference.

I too have seen many videos with seemingly "bad" ticklers but I figure that they're either instructed to hold back at the lee's/producer's request or that they just don't have that much experience in acting. I'm not bashing the producers. In fact, I love what they do.

Sure, my opinion isn't based on a controlled test but it's not just based on my one experience either. It's also based on (too many) hours of watching clips and witnessing real events from the numerous mild to the all too rare severe. The closest to a controlled test is comparing my last experience to a story I shared here a few years ago about my wife tickle teasing a friend. She got a pretty good reaction from her so my theory still hold true, but it's still just a theory.

As hard as it is to admit, I may be forced to throw in the towel on my lee side and practice my "good walking".

Sorry, I would say that there is such thing as bad tickler. One who goes too hard and digs their nails into you, or goes too slow where it doesn't tickle... There is also such thing as good tickers ;) therefore by comparison there are some who may be considerd "bad".
It's all in the technique ;)

The reference that "He certainly is a good walker." is from the movie The Graduate, circa late 60s with Dustin Hoffman and Ketherine Ross. How do I collect my bonus points

It's definitely HOW a person tickles. But also, some people just aren't ticklish.

If someone does stabbing, jabbing tickling, it sends most people into panic/protect mode and they won't be feeling the tickles, just coping with the pain.

If it's the light, bug crawling kind of tickling, I'll be out of my mind!

Light, "bug-crawling" kind of tickling is the absolute worst! I agree SirenSimone!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back