• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Tickler Left Behind

CapturedDoll

Verified
I have an idea(s)I wanted to throw out there.

What if there could be some sort of say a Go Fund Me account. And as many people as possible / willing say chip in 5 or 10 dollars. And the basis of this fund would be that this would be for people who have yet to have a Tickling experience.

We could come up with say a panel that decides who wins every month. And any lee/ler or model could participate.

Whether its to pay for the traveling expenses....models expenses... or the winner themselves expenses...theres a fund that would take care of that once a month.

Or this could be a strictly volunteer program where models who want to participate get a corner of the front TMF page to advertise their site in return for the hour they provide the winner. (Obviously that would be up to TMFJeff and Myriads. No pressure!!! Just a thought.) The various producers could also maybe get involved. Maybe this could be the start of a new video series. I mean... maybe the money collected could go towards the video production every month.

Or start the GoFund with the express written guarantee the money will be paid back say in 6 months or something. A layaway program if you will.

OR every month... a thread could be started by a producer. "The lee/ ler of the month is such and such... and anyone who wants to try their luck get a chance to tickle or be tickled by this person. People chip in a certain amount of money agreed upon by the producers. Let's just say its $50.00. (This might be conditional for what state this would happen in to cut down on costs...) And say there are 10 entries. The Producers choose the winner by however means... and the money is paid towards the model and the rest towards video costs. Or private session costs. Its kinda like a raffle ticket entry.

What do you think? Any of these ideas worth further consideration?

That's a very generous idea, but given the nature and anonymity of the internet, I'm pretty sure it would be a logistical nightmare.
I think you're looking at this in terms somewhere between touch therapy and a sexual surrogate, giving people a chance for contact that they might not have otherwise, and that's kind-hearted and commendable.
But there's just too many ways it could have a bad outcome.

That's a very generous idea, but given the nature and anonymity of the internet, I'm pretty sure it would be a logistical nightmare.
I think you're looking at this in terms somewhere between touch therapy and a sexual surrogate, giving people a chance for contact that they might not have otherwise, and that's kind-hearted and commendable.
But there's just too many ways it could have a bad outcome.

:(. True.... bummer. :( I guess I just assume everyones been here for so long... or good hearted newbies. It's hard to imagine things getting out of hand. But thats naive I guess.

I mean... have you ever heard of things getting violent at Gatherings or... out of control?

Course as you say about anonymity... the wrong people could win... Masking as something they are not.. DAMN!!!! :(

Maybe a person's post count could be 1,000 posts or higher to participate? :/ I don't know... :(

I mean... how is trust gauged for Gatherings like Bella's Bash etc? Even I have thought about starting my own Gathering here in the South... but I don't want to be murdered lol...

Maybe its a bad idea to even ask THAT question. Anyone coukd write me and tell me privately.

:(. True.... bummer. :( I guess I just assume everyones been here for so long... or good hearted newbies. It's hard to imagine things getting out of hand. But thats naive I guess.
I mean... have you ever heard of things getting violent at Gatherings or... out of control?
Course as you say about anonymity... the wrong people could win... Masking as something they are not.. DAMN!!!! :(
You're not naive. You just assume people have the same good intentions that you do. My wife and kids are the same way, thankfully.

Maybe a person's post count could be 1,000 posts or higher to participate? :/ I don't know...
That would just take a few weeks of "five posts in a row" (say, ten of those in of those a day) to meet. Post count isn't really an effective measure.

You're not naive. You just assume people have the same good intentions that you do. My wife and kids are the same way, thankfully.

*phew* :)

That would just take a few weeks of "five posts in a row" (say, ten of those in of those a day) to meet. Post count isn't really an effective measure.

Yeah true. I understand.

In class, when a boy was crying, you were the first girl to stand up and cuddle him/pat on his back, weren't you? ;)

All kidding aside, I agree with Wolf here (hey buddy! 1st time we're in complete agreement!): it is a heartfelt idea, but it could backfire at so many stages! Gotta commend your love and dedication to the community though :kiss2:

I doubt Go Fund Me would be down for fetish stuff. There is a site called Cum Fund Me, but I never used it.

In class, when a boy was crying, you were the first girl to stand up and cuddle him/pat on his back, weren't you? ;)

I was. I don't like seeing people sad. Or in pain. Over the years I've volunteered in homeless shelters and I am going back to work to care for the elderly/Alzheimers patients. Its tough work but... someone has to do it. I took a few years away from it hoping to do something else. It's hard on the heart. But... being a physical trainer or CNA will have to wait. I just wish I could figure out something to help out here on a larger scale. I'm going to be really busy soon.

All kidding aside, I agree with Wolf here (hey buddy! 1st time we're in complete agreement!): it is a heartfelt idea, but it could backfire at so many stages! Gotta commend your love and dedication to the community though :kiss2:

Thank you Tenebrae. :) :justlips:

Last edited:
Cum fund me? That could lead to a STICKY SITUATION

When it comes to gatherings that arent shady, people must register with their real info and typically staff will check out their event history / post history, see if theyve cause trouble in the past. Some gatherings only allow attendance if youve been vetted by someone whos been to said gathering a few times. Event info like addresses and locations are kept confidential until person regosters and is accepted. Upon checking in some events will check IDs and most events have strict rules about touching others, video / photography, nudity, alcohol, etc and they tend to have at least one or two people you can go to with any issues that may arise.

There are ways to make it work, like having someone vet all the people who enter. Instead of a certain post count (you can still post a lot and be a creeper or whatnot) it could be like you submit a picture of yourself to whoever is moderating the competition to prove you are who you actually say you are. It would certainly be a little bit of extra work for a moderator or whoever ends up taking a responsibility like that.

Since there would always be a degree of uncertainty for whoever agreed to meet with the winner, there could always be someone who accompanies them as a chaperone to ensure they aren't hurt or anything of the sort like that. And it could be a binding agreement that you would have to agree to allow someone to at least ensure you don't have any malicious thoughts to meet with you as well. But that would be up to person by person.

Those are just some quick initial thoughts. I love the idea though!

There are ways to make it work, like having someone vet all the people who enter. Instead of a certain post count (you can still post a lot and be a creeper or whatnot) it could be like you submit a picture of yourself to whoever is moderating the competition to prove you are who you actually say you are. It would certainly be a little bit of extra work for a moderator or whoever ends up taking a responsibility like that.
Since there would always be a degree of uncertainty for whoever agreed to meet with the winner, there could always be someone who accompanies them as a chaperone to ensure they aren't hurt or anything of the sort like that. And it could be a binding agreement that you would have to agree to allow someone to at least ensure you don't have any malicious thoughts to meet with you as well. But that would be up to person by person.
Those are just some quick initial thoughts. I love the idea though!

Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to, when you have no idea if the recipient of all that time, money, and effort has done anything to try and get what they're craving on their own.
This isn't like giving a panhandler on the street a buck or two. This is facilitating and financing someone else's sexual gratification with another human being.
As chicago has pointed out, there are gatherings that welcome singles, and vet their attendees pretty extensively.

When it comes to gatherings that arent shady, people must register with their real info and typically staff will check out their event history / post history, see if theyve cause trouble in the past. Some gatherings only allow attendance if youve been vetted by someone whos been to said gathering a few times. Event info like addresses and locations are kept confidential until person regosters and is accepted. Upon checking in some events will check IDs and most events have strict rules about touching others, video / photography, nudity, alcohol, etc and they tend to have at least one or two people you can go to with any issues that may arise.

Ok thats AWESOME to know. Thank you Chicago! :)

NEST has held "slave" auctions in the past that seem to be fun for those into that.

I was. I don't like seeing people sad. Or in pain. Over the years I've volunteered in homeless shelters and I am going back to work to care for the elderly/Alzheimers patients. Its tough work but... someone has to do it. I took a few years away from it hoping to do something else. It's hard on the heart. But... being a physical trainer or CNA will have to wait. I just wish I could figure out something to help out here on a larger scale. I'm going to be really busy soon.
You remind me of a dear friend of mine. She is the sweetest thing that is super kind to everyone! Her job now is shuttling elderly back and forth to Drs. appointments. Before that job she worked with kids with Autism. The major difference between the two of you, is she is about as vanilla as they come! She did admit that she was ticklish in a casual conversation one time and that her ex used to hold her down and get her feet. She's not a fan of being tickled. That's the one thing you have over her! :p

You remind me of a dear friend of mine. She is the sweetest thing that is super kind to everyone! Her job now is shuttling elderly back and forth to Drs. appointments. Before that job she worked with kids with Autism. The major difference between the two of you, is she is about as vanilla as they come! She did admit that she was ticklish in a casual conversation one time and that her ex used to hold her down and get her feet. She's not a fan of being tickled. That's the one thing you have over her! :p

lol!! She sounds wonderful. :) Give her a high 5 for me! :)

Maybe it could fund travel and accomodations to NEST? That way it's a safER situation?

Surely a great idea, but, you'd likely only get enough donations for a one-time event. If that. We all have other bills and thrills we have to pay for....I sure don't have the extra to give. In fact, i need to do a Go-Fund-Me..... Those who do contribute - would they continue to do so? How many here would contribute; heck, how many even read the posts? Still, was a good thought, CD.....always lookin' out for the rest of us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back