• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non-consensual; what's the attraction?

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
One or the other of you might have witnessed me getting a bit hot under the collar in a couple of threads involving the idea of non-consensual tickling.

There was one guy, who had this I'm-the-true-Tickle-Torture-Guru-thing going. He seemed to feel that all this other talk and filming of so-called tickle torture was just "playing," by a lot of people who did not have the stomach for the real thing - the true, painful, frightening foot torture. And lots of folk were going, "rahrahrah!!! You're our hero - that's the way we want it! Real, non-consensual, let-'em-have-it stuff caught on video!"

I mean, non-consensual tickling is hardly a rare phenomenon. Most people who sneak in a casual tickle here and there don't ask the person, "Hey, do you give me permission to tickle you?" They go ahead and do it and then wait for the reaction. Mostly that's fine in a private setting, but is considered sexual harassment in inappropriate settings like the workplace or by adults on kids in schools, etc.

Then there is the tickling that takes place among ones peers, friends and family, where there is a kind of unspoken, tacit agreement that the touchy-feely stuff is tolerated, often welcome, and will not lead to anger unless carried to extremes or against ones will. Social pressures will often compel ticklees to play along - like in a Renfaire situation - and be a good sport. And even here - should a person really resist and object and threaten court action- which they may very well have the right to pursue, if their demands are not met - the ticklers, who are also doing it in the spirit of fun, i.e. "play,"
would soon stop with the necessary deference.

But the real non-consensual thing would start if a person objected strongly and was then nonetheless tickled or tortured relentlessly. So now you have an angry, resisting, possibly tearful and vengeful ticklee on your hands, who is going to do her/his level best not to react, especially in front of a camera.
Now, I can understand that someone might get off on that - like people also get off on rape. But it beats me why anyone would want to make a movie of it. And what the quality of such a movie would be, unless there was a third party? And...and...and...

Now picture the other situation (I am not a video producer, so bear with my imagination.)
Producer, (interviewing ticklish model): You say you're ticklish? You'll be
paid $200 bucks for the session. Please sign this contract that
indemnifies us and remember that, once you are tied down on that
bed/table, there will be no going back. You'll be tickled relentlessly no
matter what you say.
Girl, (hard up for cash, anxious to make it as an actress/model): I hope you
won't be disappointed in me. Remember, my reactions are really
unpredictable when I'm tickled.
Producer, (keeping his cool): I reckon we'll be able to handle that.
Model: I'll probably scream the place down.
Producer: Our customers won't mind that. (heehee)
Model: I hope I won't break your bondage equipment.
Producer: The stuff's quite stable - and the buyers won't mind.
Model: I hope you don't mind if I can't help pleading for mercy?
Producer: Our customers are very understanding. By the way, would you
accept £250.- for the shoot?

Then you have a controlled situation, good lights, everyone anxious to do a good job - and probably having some fun, too. Enjoy the clip.

Or take Kujman's Tickle Palace - a great site by a really creative mind. I loved it - put me somewhere in the Arabian Nights with all sorts of fantasies of harems of ticklish ladies eager to serve my wishes. But, hell, it is only fun because it IS play - pretend. If it turned out to be real, or I thought it actually existed somewhere, I'd be online to Amnesty International right now.

So what's the deal with the non-consensual thing? Why put something on film that is (normally) neither legal or ethical in order to get a technically substandard result. Or why be fooled into thinking that something is really non-consensual when it is placed in a quality setting with high-tech equipment on video record for all to see?

I'm mystified? What's the attraction?

"Now, I can understand that someone might get off on that - like people also get off on rape"

Is this true? People actually find RAPE...........arousing?

one of my friends told us about this one story of a girl who was getting raped, but then she started enjoying it

and then she STILL sued the guy and won

i don't endorse rape, but haha she at least made something of it

Rape is not a crime of sex, rape is a crime of anger.

That is why when you hear people say that a rapist should be castrated, I laugh. If you castrate a rapist, they will still have the anger, and take it out on women in other ways.

The point of the rape is to humilate and emotionally scar the victim, not to have sex with them. It's a show of power, that they were forced to have this happen to them.

Non-consensual tickling could be the same. Someone is held down, and tickled endlessly. The person doing the tickling has all the power.

I don't see the appeal to it. I'd rather the person I'm tickling know it is in fun, and not a power trip.

Having been sexually assaulted myself, I'm sure you can all surmise that rape isn't a fantasy of mine...but it is a legitimate fantasy for many people--one which we, as members of a fetish community, cannot discredit. A rape fantasy has more to do with giving up control and having forceful sex. Hey--if that is your thing, awesome for you--go get you some wonderful role playing partner and have at it. It's not for me, but that's what makes all of us awesome--the fact that we have different tastes. Regardless, I agree that non-consentual tickling is along the lines of rape. I actually had a dream recently that a friend of mine who has been causing some drama in my life tied me to her bed and tickled the shit out of me, without my permission. I woke up completely freaked out and upset. I can only imagine if it were done in real life the feelings an incident such as that could evoke. I remember how I felt after my assault, and I bet I'd feel similar--violated, vulnerable, angry, scared, a little numb...bottom line: I don't agree with non-consentual hardcore tickling UNLESS it is between partners who know eachother's fantasies...hell, if I woke up from a nap to find myself tied to my bed with my ler on top of me, working me over...well, that would be the best way to start my day...but a stranger or casual acquaintance...no thanks...

thanks for bringing this topic up!!! Sorry if I ranted a little!

i quite agree with what has been said here. Tickling for me.....hmm, well it can be an enjoyable fantasy to tickle a girl that isn't expecting it, and doesn't realy want you too, but not to extremes. Simmarlly, tickling my gf..she will someimts play that she doesn't want it, but as has been said, i know her so i know shes not suffering :) which makes it even better.

In conclusion, a little, fake non-concensuality is ok. But to the point of pure hellish turtore..no, just wrong in my veiw.

cellardweller said:
The point of the rape is to humilate and emotionally scar the victim, not to have sex with them. It's a show of power, that they were forced to have this happen to them.

Non-consensual tickling could be the same. Someone is held down, and tickled endlessly. The person doing the tickling has all the power.
Very well said.

Fantasies are just that....fantasy. However, when they are made real with another person without consent isn't tolerated by this knight.
I have tickled a lot of females in my life....and not a one was ever done against their consent.
My wife and I roleplay. Sometimes she acts out things for me. I do for her as well.
This knight's honor would never permit the will of one being forced on another.
I keep my blade sharpened for men like those.
Let's not forget...these are somone's daughters, sisters, loves....would you tolerate it when they are a part of your own life?
I'd be breaking the guy's door down to give him a taste of darkness.
In my life...9 of 14 women I knew as close friends had been assaulted in one way or another in thier lives. There are women here, obviously, who have been victimized as well. Does that not shock anybody into reality?
To allow anyone to try to make these acts permissable is ridiculous.
That's all this knight has to say about that.

I reckon it has to do with the fact that non-consensuality is inherently part of what a lot of people--fetishists and otherwise--enjoy about tickling. I can safely say that 100% of the times that I've been tickled (by friends, coworkers, girlfriends and cousins) it has been essentially non-consensual, and that had much to do with what the tickler(s) enjoyed about it. I'm trying to get away or to make them stop, I'm beseeching them to stop: it's teasing and all in fun, and I'm not miserable or in despair, but still.

That's a long way from inflicting actual misery and despair, of course. But it's arguably along the same continuum. So there's a sense in which I can intellectually understand where that impulse is coming from, even if I neither share nor endorse it.

Whether you like it or not its a fantasy of the majority of the community. Look in the stories section and tell me how many non-true consensual stories you can find. Why do you think people role play these kinds of things? Dominating, humiliating, torturing, they're all common fetishes. Why would you get so touchy just because they incorporate yours? Its a fetish. If a guy walked up to you and said "why tickling?" Could you give him a straight answer?

I don't know why. While I'm not interested in making anyone scream or weep in panic and fear, the idea of someone being tickled when they aren't expecting it is highly erotic to me. One of my favorite fantasys involves enticing a young lady I've just met into a bondage and sex scenario, gagging her so she can't protest, and then alternate tickling with sexual activity until she comes like a freight train.

"If a guy walked up to you and said "why tickling?" Could you give him a straight answer?"
Yep...sure could....
Tickling is a ride of sensations. Using it can intensify your partner's sexual sensations. It's about your partner giving themself to you for an intense and sensual trip. They decide to let YOU determine what they feel. If you're a guy...and the sight of a gorgeous girl underneath you laughing and squirming doesn't warrant any pleasure...maybe there's something wrong with them.
As for getting touchy....I'm not "touchy" about productions in which all participants know what is going to happen ahead of time, at least to some extent. I get "touchy" when the guy does it for real.
You mentioned stories and roleplay....and there are some vids as well. Those are fine with me.
When you inflict torture and even pain to a person without consent...we have a problem.
They make rape videos out there...who knows how many can be real?
They make snuff videos as well...and I know of one recently that WAS real.
Is it right to make people suffer in real life to get off on a video?

erikasknight said:
"When you inflict torture and even pain to a person without consent...we have a problem.

Yeah, there are some people, even sellers of videos, who maintain that this is the real thing, the rest is just play and cannot be called "torture." If this were a problem of semantics, I could even agree, but they claim that this is what they are actually doing. And that is being applauded by a fair number of people. Just check some of the threads.

cellardweller said:
Rape is not a crime of sex, rape is a crime of anger.

That is why when you hear people say that a rapist should be castrated, I laugh. If you castrate a rapist, they will still have the anger, and take it out on women in other ways.

so. castrate them anyway. at least that's one way that he WONT be able to take anger out on women anymore. (granted, the jury would need to be 110% sure it was all out rape, and not a girl that is embarrassed she consented so she's now calling it rape. that part is a very touchy situation)

but if you have a case where a young girl was kidnapped from the mall or something, and raped, then, BY ALL MEANS castrate the guy, and then beat the hell out of him just for the heck of it. then jail.

If you castrate someone who rapes, they will find something else to use to rape the victim. It won't stop the problem.

But that is getting off the topic of the thread.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back