• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non-Tickling Artwork, 2013

Sablesword

TMF Master
1. Renegade Dwarf-Maid

“Welcome great-boss sir! Welcome snaga-shop of Gaz! Iz Gaz me. Iz sell finest beauties in all Nebelbergheim! Haz here special short beauty, how you say, unusual. Iz not halfling; is dwarf. Waz bad dwarf, how you say, renegade. Did thief, poison, stab in back, shave off beard of male dwarf, many bad thing. Waz caught. Dwarf-lords not happy. So now is beauty sold in snaga-shop. Untrained beauty, but sturdy. Very sturdy - iz dwarf! Only 800 gold Orkmark. Great bargain, great deal!”

2. A Well-tamed Halfelf

“Here, Excellent Sir, is a halfelf exotic. Not a full-blooded elf; those are often delicate, and do not always do well in our southern climate. Also, full elves are tricky; they are troublemakers and prone to disobedience. I would not recommend such a purchase except as an ornament for the harem. Or perhaps the Excellent Sir has some sorcerous power himself, and is also experienced in dealing with such troublesome beauties. No? Then I would recommend a halfelf instead, such as this beauty here. Despite her appearance, she is well-tamed and well-trained; not a new capture at all. The rags about her waist are actually a dancing costume, Excellent Sir, not the remains of the garments she wore when first taken. She does like to pretend to be wild, if that is something the Excellent Sir is looking for. In practice, however, a snap of the fingers will have her pleasing the Excellent Sir in whatever way he might desire. Yes, her price is set high, but if the Excellent Sir has spoken with my colleagues, he will know that exotics are unfortunately difficult to come by, in this market. A lower price might be found elsewhere, but not from a reputable dealer selling healthy beauties of quality. No, Excellent Sir. I am sorry, but such reductions are contrary to the policy of the House. However, an arrangement that included additional costumes, cosmetics, and accessories could certainly be made.”

3. Nude Chained With Glasses

“Welcome great-boss sir! Welcome snaga-shop of Gaz! Iz Gaz me. Iz sell finest beauties in all Nebelbergheim! Is here human beauty, reads lots, very smart, how you say, scholar. Worked in hall with many books. Big hall; many many books, how you say, library. Big library, but need repair: Holes in roof, rats under floor. Need money for repair. So library-boss say ‘sell books.’ Gaz come, say will buy books. Will pay many gold orkmark if librarian beauty sold too. Waz big argument. Library-boss not want to sell. So Gaz make deal: Many gold orkmark for books and for librarian eye-things, how you say, spectacles. And librarian given for free as part of deal. That way, library-boss not sell librarian, not displeaze patron god. So Gaz get books, sell for many more gold orkmark, make big, how you say, profit. And now Gaz make deal to great-boss sir, sell him librarian spectacles, throw in human beauty for free. Great bargain, great deal!”

4. Green Girl Bound
I just recently finished this one, using photos from my friend Pene4 as artistic reference.

===
###Begin data readout...
One advantage of associate membership in the Orion Slavers Guild is use of the Guild's special display platforms. Lorelei Station has a number of these available, ranging from old-style force-bubble displays to the latest developments in semi-stasis cylinders.

Here we see a ceramic-cushion platform equipped with kinostatic cuffs. As a gamma class restraint system, it is capable of securing any female humanoid of less than Class 1c strength, no matter how escape-prone she might be. Furthermore, the kinostatic cuffs have the advantage of providing complete security without causing value-lowering injury, discomfort, or depression to the merchandise-subject.
--
For vital statistics and bidding information on the merchandise-subject currently on display, see Guild Catalog File C0230. For information on the garb accessory, see RIMUVA catalog #95-8783-orchid. NOTICE: By order of Station-Admiral Pike, Lorelei Station and all associated habitats enforce a strict zero-shoe policy. This applies to all items of female merchandise having a security risk rating of B3 or greater, and the former exemption for merchandise held in restraints is no longer in effect.

Last edited:
5. Black Box, Blue Beauty

In addition to displaying RIMUVA Extra tape and RIMUVA colored cleave-cloth gags, the RIMUVA Demonstration Team on Lorelei Station is demonstrating the new KeeperBox from HuttMech Industries. These units are still in pre-production and so, like the female associates of the RIMUVA Demonstration Team itself, they are not for sale. The planned release on Lorelei Station is on Five Subyear Nine (Orion Reckoning). Interested entities should contact Trademaster Keb for preorders.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back