• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NON TK Feet

Ayla ny

Verified
Well, it's non-tk unless running a nail down your own sole counts... ;)

I was looking through some old files and found this. I made it for a friend a while back and thought I would share. :)

Hope the link works http://www.angelfire.com/my/tickling/Ayla_feet.rm

Crap... guess it doesn't work. :( Sorry. Anyone know how I can rip my own video off of Angelfire w/out having to upgrade from the free service?

Last edited:
Self-tickling? Well, I find it fun: I have this friend of mine who can tickle herself silly... quite amusing.

Oh, btw, this is the vid you asked. Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:
I can only self tickle enough to make by feet want to get away... and I can't seem to make myself stop stopping. ;)

Yes, it is my own vid. My own feet too. :D

Thank you so much for getting it off of the site for me! :Kiss2:

Ooooooooooooooo, them'r some tasty-lookin' tootsies, yessirreebob!

Imma hafta GET me summa dem! :tickle: :smilelove

They look pretty limber, too.... betcha could just about play "Heart & Soul" on the piano with those babies. :feets: :wub:

Why thank you, kind sir. :xpulcy: I had just about forgotten that I made it, when I found it. Sorry about the video quality... it was done with a freeby webcam that came with my computer.

Oh, and Dan, they're extra tasty with chocolate sauce on them... ;)

WOW! Tasty looking toes! :veryhappy I'll bet they would look great in a pair of stockings. OH! WAIT! I just might have a pair here that might fit you! :devil2:

Or one half of a pair that would fit me like they were my very own! ;) The other half, if I remember correctly, were used to torture some poor ticklish sole. :D

AHH My sweet Ayla. You have a memory like a steel trap. Or should I say wooden stocks? :firedevil

Wow. That's really, really sexy. I love how slowly you tickle. You should do another one! :woot:

Thank you so much, wendynpeter! So glad you liked it. The slow dragging tickles can be even harder to take than the 'dig in and tickle' tickles, sometimes. Don't you think?

Maybe I will make more. :)

That was pretty damn hot! Dan is one lucky dude :)

Thanks dskodj, really glad you thought so. :justlips:

I'm a pretty lucky dudette, too. :)

AffectionateDan said:
And don't think he doesn't know it! :cool2:

Not lucky enough to win any of my quarters tho! Mine mine mine mine! All $18 worth! :p

Romantickleguy, that's a GREAT name! Thank you so much!

Thanks for the wonderful look inside your world!

I could NEVER do that to myself. If I tickle my foot to hard I can't hold it still!

Thanks again!

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
I could NEVER do that to myself. If I tickle my foot to hard I can't hold it still!

And that, toyou, is why I should do the tickling and the holding for you! :tickle: :D

It really was hard at times. There's one spot on the clip where it kind of skips... that's because my foot jerked too hard and fast for the cam to keep up with.

wow, very sexy!!!! Im jealous Dan!!! your a lucky man!!! Hope to see some more from you soon Ayla!!!

:firedevil

toyou444 said:
Thanks for the wonderful look inside your world!

Thanks again!

~ toyou

:lol: I'm the same way... I'm quite ticklish but never thought I was self ticklish til I tried holding my hands a different way over my feet, but once I found the technique, yikes... definitely could not hold still for long! :lol:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back