• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not beautiful but... ticklish?

That was hot, and she's gorgeous!

Attachments

• Gala-Feet-490356.jpg
    Gala-Feet-490356.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 205
Don't know if she's ticklish cuz you can't tell if there actually tickling her honestly

Don't know if she's ticklish cuz you can't tell if there actually tickling her honestly

Dude, you gave up too quick. Keep going to the 2:00 minute mark. She's clearly being tickled by several pair of hands. Interesting mainstream find and I agree with fat Bastard. Hot video and gorgeous woman. Thanks.

She's mad pretty, so black and white overly dramatic tickle scenes are A+

Guy with camera: "Okay, Gala, so here's what were thinkin'... we tie you up to these ropes and tickle the shit out of you.... ya see, the ropes represent the tethers of evil consumerism and the tickling is the temptation of the abhorrent relentless pursuit of wealth... um... then we shoot in a kinna black & white to make it all kinna 'art house' looking. Mmm-kay?"

Gala: uhhh... really? Think people will like it?"

Guy with camera: "Gala! Babeeee! You'll make millions!"

Gala: "Yay! Okay! Bring it on!"

That said,
Its so nice to see a self-empowered talented girl working hard to achieve her goals, rather than sitting home on the couch, smokin' dope, and living parasitically of someone else's dime like a douche.

And, yes, she is very pretty.

Last edited:
Guy with camera: "Okay, Gala, so here's what were thinkin'... we tie you up to these ropes and tickle the shit out of you.... ya see, the ropes represent the tethers of evil consumerism and the tickling is the temptation of the abhorrent pursuit of wealth... um... then we shoot in a kinna black & white to make it all kinna 'art house' looking. Mmm-kay?"

Gala: uhhh... really? Think people will like it?"

Guy with camera: "Gala! Babeeee! You'll make millions!"

Gala: "Yay! Okay! Bring it on!"

The video director was female. They were just having fun. Not everything is so skeevy, man.

Who said it was 'skeevy?' Besides you?

Disregard, then; thought I was getting a Terry Richardson photoshoot vibe from your characterization of it. My mistake. Gettin' hard to tell the humor from the genuine creeps, anymore.....

Disregard, then; thought I was getting a Terry Richardson photoshoot vibe from your characterization of it. My mistake. Gettin' hard to tell the humor from the genuine creeps, anymore.....

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

I've actually encountered this artist before. I caught part of her performing as part of one of the olympic games a bit back (Sochi Winter? Not 100% there) on a youtube video, and followed up.

While she is US based she has had massive success in Europe and the Middle East, and has a international style that rarely makes headway in the states sadly. I quite like her stuff.

She is an avid photographer, and has done some very nice work. Also, she's 40ish if memory serves, and in my opinion a very attractive woman, who is aging into beauty. Here is her site if you want to know more: http://www.galasound.com/main/

Myriads

She had her success with "Freed From Desire" & "Let a Boy Cry" in the 90s.
It was a good era of EuroDance music...

But the most extraordinary thing about "The Beautiful" video clip is that it is very different from her Hits song's clips,
which, in thous, she have the Lesbo-Tough look :) I never saw her smile before, now she laughs.. ...cool.

I am not disappointed!

Wow - that was a bit different and nice. Sexiest song I ever saw sung.

Great video and even greater tickling. Nice work!

Nice find. Looks genuinely ticklish to me. Even funnier when you consider that this probably took multiple takes to get right. ...poor lady!

Anyone who says 40-something women aren't sexy should be directed to this

Quite possibly one of the hottest tickling videos EVER!!!!!!!! Beyond gorgeous. That video was erotic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back