• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not enough female lers.

Deadly Ticklish1

TMF Master
I find that there's been a shortage on female lers, at least as far as role playing goes. It could just be lers in general but even most male lees are willing to ler, but there's rarely any female lers and when there are it seems like they'll often go after other females. I'm not sure if I should have posted this here or if I should've just posted it in the actual role play thread, but I didn't want to stop the flow of the role play or lack there of. Anyway what are your thoughts?

Not a problem for me, but it is a sad fact I observed around here too. Sometimes I have a feeling there is much less lers in general around here.

Yeah I like to do both but I've hardly ever been a lee. We need more dominant people haha

Yea and it's fueling itself. I'm both too, but if I ler too much I grow tired of it and become more of a lee.

Yea some people you just want to tickle. :p
Still there would be a limit before a change for me. I get bored easily and don't like to repeat the scenarios.

Yeah sometimes I feel that I'm getting boring as a ler or sometimes as a lee and feel the need for a switch or the other person might be getting to repetitive as well. I feel people need to be a little bit more descriptive. I don't like it when people are just like *tickles you* haha I kinda wish the role play was in actual paragraph story form.

I agree I have a feeling there should be something between Tickle Fight thread and Role Playing part of the forum. One is to laconic and without a story to it, second to robust and slow. But we're getting out of topic.

Yes, this has always been a long standing problem (at least from a male lee's point of view.)

I think that part of it is that being the ler in a role play scenario, takes a bit more effort than being a lee. At least that what it seems like to me, and I'm a "switch".

The position of ler gives you also more control for making your fantasy come true, realise the scenario.

Yeah, I think the smallish percentage of female Lers for tickling really points up a fundamental difference between male and female attitudes.

I'd hazard that most guys, if approached by a woman with the request that he tie-up and erotically stimulate and tickle her, would say, "Sure! Why not?". Even guys for whom tickling isn't the big huge thing it is for many of us here on the discussion board would probably give it a try.

For women, there are obvious safety reasons not to indulge in these sorts of shenanigans. I get that, but it is still a heart-breaker (for those of us out there who just love experiencing tickle torture in either role) that there aren't more women available to approach with these sorts of fantasies.

I've had the great fortune to have found incredible, caring, creative ladies over the years for just this sort of thing, and as Volsung pointed out, it really is up to the Ler to turn things into a rewarding, satisfying experience. Shame it isn't more widely available, anyhow.

^ I think you explained it best with the guy being approached by a girl senario. In fact I think that's more of a general thing. Not just with tickling but with anything sensual really.

I do however think that there is an up tic in the number of f/lers.

I think that this happens in waves... (or every leap year, which ever occurs first... haha)

I think theres a whole new generation out there that is just now coming into their own.

Only time will tell...

"Will the next F/ler enter, and sign in please?"

--- What's my Line parody

Yeah see that's the thing, nobody should feel "used". When I role play, at least, I want to have the other person enjoy it as much as me.

I am a ler and love it! Being a dyke though I much prefer to tickle the ladies ;)

Switch here, and frequenter of the chatroom (when I can--just finishing my bS in psych here >_>;; ). It seems to me that there are a high number of male lees in proportion to us ladies willing to switch, or even ler.

In my experience, most people are switches, and want to 'play' with other switches. Meaning if person A, a switch, is feeling leeish that particular night and comes across person B of the opposite sex who is ONLY a lee, it's a turn off. Doesn't mean person A won't ler, but sometime it feels demanding of someone to ONLY want to lee.

I have made an effort to take my own advice here and sort of give and take. Some guy, or girl, acting stupidly leeish, playfully insulting me and sticking their tongue out? I chase 'em down and tickle 'em til they uncle out.

Wanna know a secret? After that I get leeish. Stupidly leeish--I playfully insult people and stick my tongue out. And I get chased down and tickled 'til I can't stand it (I have only ever uncled out due to time constraints >_>;; )

Even those "only lee" people WANT to get me back. I scratched their back. It's my turn, and nobody begrudges it. Everyone has fun!

I have to say this, even though it's corny as hell: I used to be a ler only like you (no-one in particular...) but then I took a bunch of friends to the, uh...knees...and ribs...and sides...ya'll know what I'm sayin :p

~K

Last edited:
Most of the lee onlys I've met tend to be bad at lerring when they try for like 2 posts lol.
Ex: *I tickle you* lol

Newbies--they'll learn, give 'em time :p

In all seriousness, I find that lees make great lers. They know what to do, they know what works. If they care enough to put the time in (and aren't brand new =p) they can be totally the most effective lers. Those that actually give a crap about who they're rping with enough to TRY--and I find that to be most people :p

Last edited:
Well that's just it. At least in my experience they really don't care that much. They just want to get tickle most of the time and might give a poke or two when they see that your asking for it. Most will just ignore any signs of a ler wanting to get tickled, but you seem to have had a lot more luck than me.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back