• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

not much action massage therapist said it!

luvtosmellfeet

TMF Poster
So ive been getting massages for my back neck and arm and today while grabbing a spot on my ribs that made me giggle like a girl im sure she says "ticklish?" With a smile and a cute as ever giggle. Now ill have to find a way to see if shes ticklish! :)

So I went last wednesday and she massaged my legs and squeezed above my knee and said "ticklish?" With a smile again! I wonder if shes read this because the word tickle and ticklish came up like four more times! Hmmm I wonder if shes ticklish ive gotta find out!!

So I went last wednesday and she massaged my legs and squeezed above my knee and said "ticklish?" With a smile again! I wonder if shes read this because the word tickle and ticklish came up like four more times! Hmmm I wonder if shes ticklish ive gotta find out!!

Yes find out next time, she is rubbing and tickling ytou, so find out if she is. Its appropriate too.

So I went for therapy again today and she hit a spot on my ribs so of course I giggled like an idiot and she said "hmm ticklish?" AGAIN!!! thats gotta be the third time in a row so I finally as smooth as I could said what do you think? She said id say so so I finally asked if she was ticklish, and shes not I said if I wasnt on this table right now id test that theory n she giggled next time im tickling her one way or another. Ill keep updating this thread. Thanks.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back