• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not the Feet! - Sera

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
Wrote something quick today, more Drow and foot tickling. This character ended up odd when I started to write her, so I ran with it.

---

"All right. Everyone, be seated." The tall, regal form of Queen Talabdera sank into the large, comfortable chair at the head of the table, and after a moment of waiting, the assembled council did as well, ministers and advisors for each various sector of the Drow kingdom gathered for one of the regular meetings at which the Queen was informed of progress, problems, and status. Seated near to the head of the table, one of the most important and trusted of the Queen's ministers, was the War Minister Sera. It was her job to inform the Queen on the state of the military, military intelligence, and ongoing combat operations whenever it was necessary. Today, she was in a fairly good mood because she had good news to report, but since the Queen likely knew that as well, she was deferred as those with more pressing issues were called upon first to give their reports, so that the council could be informed of matters requiring the most attention first. Though she wouldn't say so aloud, these meetings bored Sera, mostly because she usually met with the Queen in a seperate, smaller council afterwards and was able to talk more frankly there. But the War Minister kept her mouth shut, eyes drifting over the table and taking in each of the others idly. All women, of course - Drow society wouldn't dream of entrusting such important positions to males - they nonetheless differed in build and structure, from the slim, almost childike Ambassador Dyellza to the busty, curvy, and sexuality-infused personality of the Finance Minister Serion, whom one might expect to be conducting matters of finance in a back room with pillows and silk.

Of course, none of the Drow here at this table were stupid - far from it. Dyellza's childlike demeanor suited her duties perfectly, as those she encountered sometimes didn't take her seriously until it was too late, and Serion's eyes seemed like they were undressing you even as she demonstrated fluid knowledge of the ins and outs of trade to and from the Drow nation. Queen Talabdera wouldn't suffer foolishness on her council, her entire demeanor suggesting as such - Talabdera was taller than the rest, and adorned in an outfit of a tight but vaguely military cut that let an observer see that she was just as much warrior as queen. Her steely gaze matched the steel in her body, which Sera knew could also be delightfully silken as well... Aware that she was smirking slightly at the thought, the War Minister schooled her features back to blankness and tried to tune into what Dyellza was saying, her report being on the something or other... oh, right, she was just returning from a trip to the Naga realm. The Drow and Naga had close relations, as their underground tunnel networks linked, and after the Wood Elves had unexpectedly negotiated for rights to use the tunnels of the Naga nation, Dyellza had gone so as to clarify some things...

"...showed me the text of the treaty," she was saying. "As far as I could tell, and my expert agreed with me, they did indeed state very clearly that the treaty only applied to the tunnels which fall within the territories controlled by the Naga. Therefore, it would not be a breach of treaty at all for them if some Elves wandered into our territory and were killed for it." The childlike face wore a smirk. "We agreed to take a more formal survey of the tunnels to ensure that the borders are discretely drawn; they were not disputed, but the exact location has never been determined, since there was no reason to do so before. This will change that, but in the meantime, the only possible issue I could see with the treaty is if the Elves try to launch an attack through the tunnels. What would be the probable outcome of that, if it were to happen right now?" Dyellza asked, unexpectedly directing her question to Sera. The War Minister's silvery ponytail shifted, hair splayed gracefully out in the appearance of a bushy mane rather than a straight tail, sprouting from the upper part of the back of her head. She had been caught slightly off guard, but only needed a slight pause to answer the question.

"Well..." she began, and then stopped herself, pretending she was in thought, but in reality trying to cover for the sensation which she had just felt below the table. Oh no - not now! I don't need a reminder, please don't do this... Sera's long, toned legs were crossed beneath the table, and she felt the soft-soled slipper suddenly drop away from her foot, the slim, flexible Drow's body almost shuddering. She managed to catch herself. "If they wanted to try and attack through the tunnels, the Elves can be my guest," she said confidently, not at all letting on to the fact that the soft lick of a feather was just now starting to trace on her sole. The gentle bristles of the feather tickled Sera madly - she had a soft spot for feathers, quite literally - and the intense ticklish sensation that spiked up through her body was carefully locked away in the back of her mind, a howl of ticklish agony stifled. I can withstand it if they just tease during council, it's just when... Hurriedly banishing that thought from her mind, Sera continued. "We know that the Elves cannot see well in the darkness of the tunnels. They would either have to carry torches or grope blindly through, neither of which benefits them. It would be a slaughter, once our border posts reported their presence..."

"How does that work, though?" Sera couldn't detect any malice or mischief in the girl's voice. It actually made it worse that she knew nothing about it and was just trying to be informed... the feather teased at her toes and Sera couldn't stop her face from temporarily tightening in a ticklish grin, an expression that was erased as soon as it appeared. Though she knew it wouldn't help, Sera put both of her feet flat on the floor and continued with her response. Just as she had predicted, a small, soft cotton swab came into play, wiggling its way in between her toes... she wanted to leap off of her seat and scream with ticklishness. She hated holding it in...

"Each... post has two scouts on duty..." Sera began, trying to cover one foot with the other, losing her other slipper for her trouble, and a fine-toothed scratcher, very small and not much bigger than a toothpick, worked at a small vulnerability she had left exposed on the ball of her foot. "The post itself... isn't much more than a low barricade they can swing open or closed, it won't stop any determined attack, but both scouts are trained runners and are to... retreat from the post, one tasked to alert the nearby squad and the other to keep an eye on the movements of the intruders and hinder them if possible." She'd gotten her sentence out without expressing any of the hysterical laughter she so desperately wanted to let out. The cotton swab was wiggling between her toes no matter how she tried to scrunch or cover them, and she had to give that up lest she draw odd stares for the constant shifting and wiggling of her legs. The scratcher teasing at the base of her big toe was utter agony. In her mind she could see herself collapsing hysterically into the arms of the Queen whilst laughing uncontrollably... I just have to make it until the end of council! Gods, shut Dyellza up and I promise I won't ask for anything else this week!

"But what if, say, they abandoned stealth for a more brute-force approach and simply deployed a large number of soldiers into the tunnels, with torches and light? Would your tactics be sufficient in such a case?" Dyellza asked. "I don't mean to imply that your preparations are insufficient, War Minister," she added, "but if such a thing would be a problem, then I will have to go back and press the Naga for more discrete treaty language in order to protect our borders..."

"No... not a problem. The brute-force thing, I mean." Sera had to fight not to grit her teeth, helpless as the teasing tools crept around on the tops of her soles, diving in between her toes whenever possible and trying to sneak around underneath the sides of her feet at other times. Sera's frightfully ticklish feet twitched and reflexively tried to cover weaknesses by curling and flexing, but that only encouraged the tools to seek out other areas. Her body felt like a screaming mass of laughter bottled up inside of her. She needed a release... so badly. "Torches... they make it easier for us. We can see torches coming from a mile away. The scouts would be long gone before the Elves ever got there and soon afterward they'd run into a shooting gallery. They don't know the tunnels as well as we do you see and we have shortbows developed for the purpose of tunnel combat. On top of that the narrow tunnels make large numbers ineffective because you can only fit so many people in one place at a time and they don't know of the side tunnels and fissures our soldiers can hide in to pick them off as they blunder foolishly through while lost." Sera was aware she'd said her entire piece in a single rush of breath, speaking faster so as to try and get this questioning over and done with... I'm carrying out my part! Leave me alone... stop teasing! This is torture!

"I see. So it seems as if there won't be any problems on that front. Thank you for your input, War Minister," Dyellza said with a smile. "In which case, I can safely report that I can see no significant problems in either our relations with the Naga or their new agreement with the Wood Elves. In fact, it seems almost more like an invitation to slaughter to try and attack us through our tunnels. That concludes my report, then. Thank you." The Queen acknowledged her with a nod, and then went onto other matters, which Sera tuned out, only listening with half an ear in case she was called on to speak again... but until she was, she smiled ever so slightly to herself and crossed her legs again, letting one bare foot dangle in the air. The cotton swab disappeared and was replaced by the feather, its ticklish feel teasing in between her toes, the tiny scratcher supplementing it by tickling along the sole of her foot, just prodding and poking while the feather did the real damage. Sera wanted to explode for laughing. She spread her toes wide and the feather gleefully jumped into the spaces provided, letting Sera feel that intense thrill of her weak spots being attacked, the rush of laughter that she just barely suppressed... It's just nowhere near as good when I have to hold back... mmmh, hurry up and be over!

"Next... about the ongoing campaign against the northern wolfmen?" Talabdera asked, jerking Sera away from her reverie. She put her feet flat on the floor again and cleared her throat, when what she really wanted to do was let out the explosion of laughter welling up within her...

"I have good news on that front." Sera smiled. She wanted to do so much more, wanted to express the torrent of laughter that each stroke of the cotton swab between her toes threatened to expose... "General Roisha has been waging an aggressive and highly effective campaign against the wolfmen, taking a particular interest in the issue." Sera didn't mention the reports she had gotten about the General's little capture incident. Nor did she mention how she had been hardly able to sleep that night, envisioning the event over and over in her mind, wishing she had been there... "I received word before this meeting that she smashed through one of their makeshift stockades and is busy razing it to the ground. Though it's not definite yet, it seems as if the wolfmen are fleeing and that this particular skirmish is going to be wrapped up soon. The General herself will be returning to the capital soon so she can give a report in person." And Sera was going to enjoy every minute of the General's stay. Once finished, she let her feet relax, trying not to shiver as the feather came back into play. Her part in this meeting was done, and she tilted her head back slightly, pretending to listen, but instead losing herself in the sensation of ticklishness dancing all over her soles...

---

Sera was naked, facedown on a plush, soft carpet with her hands tied behind her back, and her legs bent at the knee so that her feet were sticking straight up, locked in a small wooden pair of stocks especially for that purpose, set into the floor with a sturdy frame that no amount of thrashing could dislodge. Her toes were tied back, each one of them carefully tied with string and pulled back, secured against the frame of the stocks itself. A wooden bar locked into place over the ball of each foot, holding it tightly to the frame, and her legs were strapped tightly into wooden beams that supported the stocks. Her wrists had been secured by ropes lashed to the other end of the fame, pulling them back and away from her body, and the end result was that the War Minister really couldn't move any part of her body but her head, and since she was face down, there weren't even that many options available there, either. She was also howling with laughter, loud screeching laughter that seemed to roll up from within her in waves, cresting and then breaking over the rim of her lips. If she raised her head, and tried very hard, she could see the form of Queen Talabdera sitting right in front of her, not too far away, seated at her desk...

"Always after a council meeting, it seems," she said, offering a smile to her minister, enjoying the spectacle as a pair of her best trained serving boys tickled Sera's feet, driving the Drow to helpless laughter. "Such an insatiable little girl." The two boys tickling her feet were expert at it, but that had only come about as a result of dedicated searching and then training, first to sift through the ranks of those serving her here at the palace, and somehow tease out which ones had a predilection for tickling. That was actually harder to find than it seemed, for a male would not be likely to admit he enjoyed engaging in an activity as impertinent as tickling with a female... but they had been found, and then trained in secret, Talabdera roping in the most ticklish female maid she could find... the memory of those sessions brought a grin to her face, and then it was here, now, that she saw it bear fruit.

Sera didn't respond to the tease, just laughed herself hysterical, face down in the carpet. The boys just tickled her too much. The humiliation of it all - male serving boys tickling a naked minister in the Queen's own chambers! - just made Sera love it all the more. No, it wasn't that the Queen was extorting from her... Sera raised her head and screamed with laughter as one of them stroked his short, stiff feather between her toes, using his other hand to skillfully tickle all across the base of them, expertly teasing the base of each toe where she was most ticklish, then running his fingers down her soles and scratching on the immobile arch... this gentle teasing, done in preparation for when the Queen allowed them to do as they wished, always got Sera so tense and anxious for the real event... Fingers tickled her soles, stroking in short, soft up-and-down movements that sent her into fits of giggling, and tools of all sorts prodded in between her toes. But the creativity of the boys didn't stop with just tickling...

"My Queen, I humbly present these tools for your inspection." One of the boys had stopped tickling and laid a tray on the floor just in front of the Queen. It was also right in front of Sera's face and revealed the stiff-bristled brushes that made her whole body spasm. Those brushes... she knew them well. When they turned those brushes on her toes, she would scream with laughter so intense that she might faint... there was a reason they had smelling salts with them as well. He waited quietly, in contrast to Sera's laughter - slightly lessened due to there being only one boy tickling her feet, but he was raking his nails on her soles, something that evoked fresh laughter and made her whip her head back and forth, but she kept her eyes on Talabdera as the Queen examined the tools she'd been presented. She knew what was coming was going to be a tease. They always teased her like this, when she came to the Queen to deliver her advice in private, after council...

"I believe they look to be in proper working order," Talabdera said, wiggling one of her own feet out of the shoe she was wearing and raising it slightly, so that her foot was easily visible from Sera's position. "Please allow me to test it for myself to be certain."

"Of course." Taking one of the brushes, a wooden-handled one with clean, white, stiff bristles embedded along one flat side, the hardly-dressed serving boy began to stroke it along Talabdera's big toe, as if cleaning it. Sera wanted to tear her eyes away. A sob tore from her throat, her own feet wiggling, toes trying to curl in sympathy, but they were of course fully restrained... the ticklish agony it must be causing the Queen for that to happen! Sera strained at her bonds, eyes transfixed, shaking her head so as to clear the drifting hair out of her sight, trying vainly to keep watching as long as she could, seeing the Queen's reactions. Clenched fists, a tight, ticklish smile, the twitching and wriggling of the foot in question as the brush slowly quested around the one toe... it was awful, agonizing anticipation. Sera couldn't do it anymore, putting her face down in the carpet, laughing herself silly... and then she came up again a second later, roaring with laughter as the boy tickling her feet teased between her toes with that damned little scratcher pick. She was laughing so hard she couldn't focus, then realized it was because her face was down in the carpet again...

In the midst of the whole horrible tease, Sera's anticipation and longing burning within her core and making the Drow girl entirely too horny for her own good, came another shock. The sensation of the brush - THAT brush, the one she could see right now - was suddenly on her own feet, tickling her own big toe, scrubbing and brushing just like the one in front of her eyes! In an instant Sera's world became a blur as her head moved wildly, the only part of her which was free to do so, shaking back and forth, getting her hair in her eyes, trying desperately to somehow pull her feet free from it. No, now there were two, one on each toe, and she was still seeing the Queen's foot get lovingly stroked by one... Nothing but her head could move, and she could do nothing but scream. Both of these she did in more than ample amounts...

And yet it was wonderful. Totally immobile, totally helpless, extremely ticklish... The fact that her frantic struggles resulted in absolutely nothing just aroused the bound Drow even more, and she missed entirely the Queen's pronouncement that the instruments were sound and could be used on the victim. Sera didn't see the boy come around to her feet and unleash two more of those awful brushes on her toes. But she did feel it, for certain. Oh, did she feel it. And did she scream. Her nerves were burning nonstop with two sensations; the unbearable, overwhelming ticklishness that caused her to explode with fresh laughter every half second, and the equally unbearable, overwhelming lust that caused her slit to glisten wetly. Her fingers clawed at the empty air, trying vainly to express some kind of movement, any kind. But the tight bondage that held her completely was unbearably arousing. And then there was the tickling. Oh, the tickling...!

It changed. It would always change; the boys were too clever to just let it stay at one thing, over and over again... The brush that came now was bigger, fitting in the palm of his hand, one for each hand... and the stiff white bristles came down on her soles to scrub vigorously. Sera screeched so loudly with laughter that her voice caught and a soft, wheezing, coughing laugh followed. Only the briefest of respites was allowed so she could finish coughing and then the tickling started again, her laughter no longer nearly as loud as it had been before, but the War Minister's struggles were no less frantic as she lay there, naked and trussed up in the middle of the Queen's luxurious bedchamber. Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes, but had no chance to pool or run down her cheeks, so frequent were her struggles... and then she seemed to run out of the energy to resist, and just laid there on the carpet, chest heaving, laughter pitched high and soft, her body no longer having the energy to laugh as loudly as her nerves were screaming. It was the worst part - meaning it was the best part. No more resistance. It was done. All she could do was laugh and suffer under the ticklish scrubbing of her insanely ticklish feet. Those ticklish, totally immobile feet, being stroked and scrubbed without pause by the stiff bristles of the brushes the two boys wielded. And watching it all was the Queen.

Sera was going mad, descending into the slippery twilight of ticklish insanity. All that seemed to matter to her was being tickled, and satisfying that burning urge in between her legs - which she knew would have to wait until later. But the tickling... vaguely, she was aware that the Queen was kneeling next to her head, speaking softly. It took her another moment to realize that she was being spoken to, and it was a heroic effort to remember that she understood the words and apply meaning to them within her own head: "So in the next council meeting... I'll want you to make sure that you've added some extra scouts to the tunnel outposts and also draw up concrete plans for repelling a counterattack. Dyellza made some points that did concern me." Sera didn't nod. She didn't have to; Talabdera knew that saying "no" was a physical impossibility at this point for the tickled Drow. "Also, I'm going to be presenting a proposal at that council... I want your support for it. Work the others on the council as well. And that's it this time, you get a reward for bringing me the good news of the wolfmen campaign." Sera tried to nod. This talking... it distracted her from the ticklish sensations that made her mind hazy, letting her descend into that ticklish madness... what she didn't realize was that the ticklers had stopped, now, and were instead rolling pumice stones on her feet and then treating them with a special oil to keep them soft. It was that which tickled her now, not nearly so intensely as the brushes, but she failed to comprehend that. Nor did she comprehend that Talabdera had ordered the two boys to go easy on her this time, enjoying the thought of teasing Sera...

"Y-ess..." Sera's voice sounded alien to her. Vaguely she felt mobility return to her limbs, muscles acting without conscious input to bring her to her feet. "I... I'll do it." A glass of water was there and then gone; her voice sounded less croaky after drinking. But now she was starting to squirm impatiently, wishing that the Queen would either start tickling her, invite her to bed, or let her go back to her room so she could take care of matters. When Talabdera waved in dismissal, Sera almost walked out into the hall without her clothes on before remembering at the last second to dress before running full-tilt back to her room.

---

But it was not in her room that the War Minister ultimately stayed. No, her only reason for going there was to quickly change clothing to more anonymous garb, and then make her way quickly through the palace, taking little-used back routes and servants' passages, as roundabout a route as she could manage with her heart and pussy both throbbing with eagerness. Her ultimate destination may have seemed odd, passing by the kitchens and even the slaves' quarters, neither food nor simple sex on her mind; her goal was the stables. When she came out through a side door into the vast open space that smelled strongly of animals, she found the person she wanted to see waiting. Without a word, he motioned her to follow, guiding her to a small storage room near the back that was, while slightly musty, clean and - thanks to a few weeks' subtle work - mostly soundproof. Sera was pleased to see there were two goats quietly munching on their feed.

"How long for you tonight?" the stablehand asked, as Sera pressed a fairly weighty coin into his palm, which disappeared swiftly into the stableboy's clothing. Sera didn't answer him until she had seated herself in the reclined chair and set her feet in the widely spread single stocks, forcing her legs apart.

"Just go about your chores and come back for me in the morning. Don't forget to lock the door," she said with a grin. The stableboy nodded, and once she had made herself comfortable, Sera discarded her anonymous robe to reveal that she was completely naked beneath. The stablehand locked her ankles into the restraints and tied her toes firmly, then strapped her legs into the supporting outriggers, all financed by Sera and the work order shushed up by her command. There were perks to having a high position... and as a result these stocks were permanent fixtures, anchored firmly to the floor, the wood of excellent strength and quality. Once he was finished tying her toes, there would be no escape... the only functional difference between this one and the one in the Queen's room was the fact that her hands were free. They would need to be; not so she could reach the restraints to release them, but so she could masturbate furiously and bleed off all the excess ticklish energy that had accumulated from so much tickling...

Sera's desires for being tickled went beyond even what the Queen and her boys did. When the urges came, as they did today, she needed to be tickled for hours on end in order to sate them... and it had probably been one of the Queen's boys hiding under the table, tickling her feet at council today. Talabdera knew that made her incredibly aroused and desiring of a ticklish session... but when Talabdera saw fit to withhold, Sera needed to find her own means of sating the desire. Her answer was here, this boy, and these goats... when the stablehand slopped her feet with the sticky, salty solution and the goats began to lick, her world was once more consumed in the fiery sensation of burning laughter... and now she could laugh as long and loud as she wanted without the Queen's teasing, as well as sate another urge. Disregarding the fact that the stablehand had not left and was now watching her, both goats licking furiously at her soles as they sought to gorge themselves on the tasty treat, Sera slipped her hand between her legs and started to masturbate furiously.

It was glorious. The perfect hell of ticklishness on her feet, the rough tongues providing the perfect kind of stimulation to drive her absolutely insane, firmly pressed against her feet, the surface just rough enough to send all of the nerves in her soles screaming... And then there were those sharp, lightning spikes of pleasure as she rubbed hard at her clit, arching her back and thrusting her hips in the air, rubbing so hard in the frenzy of ticklishness that when she did orgasm it was like the world went dim for a moment as her body, overwhelmed with sensation, partially shut down for a second.... and yet none of the sensations within her ceased for even a second. A different sensation on her feet, warm and slightly gooey, made her look up. The stablehand was still there, reapplying the treat, letting the goat bleat with appreciation and lick at the second coating when it had hardly even made a dent in the first... despite the insistent lapping of the goats, it actually took them some time to clean her feet off, which led to a long time stuck here in this little room, goats tickle torturing her soles endlessly and mindlessly...

In between applying more solution to the left foot and the right, Sera came again, harder than before, this one powerful enough that she had to lay back limp and panting while the goats made her feet scream with ticklish laughter that she was still too tired to properly express. In her gluttony Sera hadn't left enough time for her body to recover, and while it was vaguely disappointing to not be screaming her throat raw in ticklish laughter, the torment was just as delicious... yes, in fact, why not think of it as having been tortured so long that she couldn't even laugh anymore, tossed into this musty little storage room to be tickled for the rest of eternity... The fantasy that triggered in her mind was so strong that her hands instantly went back to her clit, only to find an odd obstruction as she frantically scrabbled to find it... and then realized there was another sensation inside of her. Looking up, Sera saw that the horny stable boy had apparently been unable to contain himself...

...But Sera wasn't going to dissuade him. Far from it; his audacity thrilled her. The sensation of having him so deep inside, thrusting madly as his horny cock was eaten up by her twitching pussy, layered on top of the insanity caused by the goats' tongues... She leaned back with a scream of pleasure, somehow finding the strength to express her approval in that fashion, and then collapsed back to simply receive the sensations, body caught in a torrent of powerful feeling so strong as to make her want to not even move. His hands moved along her body, but instead of groping her breasts as she thought he might have, he instead tried tickling her along the ribs and under her arms... she wasn't nearly so ticklish there as she was on her feet. But it was a different sensation from having her feet tickled relentlessly, enough so to make it that it felt different enough to be noticeable. She realized that her part in this was finished; all she needed to do was lay back and enjoy it. And that's exactly what she was going to do...

Time became dulled. With four bodies in the room, it became slightly warm, coating everything in a blanket. Sera was drowning in the whirlpool of sensations, the tickling spreading to every single corner of her body, from her toes to her fingertips, every nerve was crying its sympathy for the ticklishness emanating from her feet. And yet her will, muddled as it was, prohibited any attempts to stop the torture on her soles. Every mote of concentration she could muster was focused on enjoying the fulfilling hammer blows that rammed inside of her, pleasure mixing with ticklishness to produce periodic orgasms. He must have been cumming too - every so often the rhythm changed, slowed down a bit, and she grew a bit warmer inside, but the scene was too erotic for him to lose interest completely. Even when he had to take a break and pull out to recover, he didn't leave, but lingered and watched, making sure to reapply the sticky salty treat for the goats, keeping them content so they would stay and continue licking at Sera's bound feet.

That was the best part about the goats, Sera thought, mind floating somewhere in the space between her body and unconsciousness. They didn't tire, and even though they weren't clever like the Queen's tickling boys were, they were insistent... they never gave up tickling her until the last of the treat had been lapped up, and then continued for awhile to make sure it was all gone. Even the sameness of the sensation somehow grew to have a maddening quality to it instead of becoming dull over time. Sadly, thinking beings had their limits... Sera was completely unaware of how much time had passed. How long had it been since she had felt the stablehand's cock filling her up? She couldn't tell. She was losing herself, too, body pushed past its limits in exhaustion, the ticklishness and the orgasmic releases simply overwhelming and exhausting her reserves until she had made it to this point, limp, helpless, and bordering on the verge of unconsciousness. Sera didn't want to blank out, she wanted to keep going...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back