• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

not there!?!?!? (erotic 18+)

Athanasios

There she hung......unconcious....head tilted slightly forward......her arm's tied securely above her head......her naked body shiver's slightly in the cold.....

---a door opens....---

she's awoken by the sound of a door.....who is it? what does he/she want? why am I here? she think's too herself as she still hangs blindfolded.....

muttering is heard in the corner of the room....or at least she thought it was a room.....it was kinda cold though

she hear's foot steps moving toward's her naked body....

her deep, frantic breathe's are noticed...and distinquished in her toned stomach.....her natural DD breast's rising and fallin with every breath......#

She then hear's from behind as well...the one behind her starin at her perfect ass and leg's...

what's wrong? she hear's a driollin style sound....

::I hope that is for thedoor.....:: she think's to herself.....

she startles...feeling something light touching her stomach.....causing her stomach muscles too clench.....and give a urge too laugh....

hearin a voice she turn's her head toward's the sound....a woman's voice.....pleasant soundin....and kind of sexy

"I bet you have no idea why we even brought you here!" she ask's

"well...since I have noo idea who you'se are....I suggest you untie me and let me gooooooo my god"

she feel's something gently stroking her nipple.....as the drillin is still going on.......a feather no three spin in circle's gently tickling her nipple....she want's to laugh...and scream....but she won't give them the satisfaction.....

"who does that feel my princess? nice? is it ticklish Lauren?"

"no....leave me alone...why you doing this.....? "

suddenly her attention is caught by the "princess" line

"Catrina?"

"yes.....it's me...and your old friend emma behind you....."

"but I thought you'se where....where in Jail...."

Emma :"we were.....got free.....decided to get revenge.....so.....does this tickle Lauren?"

Lauren bursts into laughter from the nipple tickling and now the tickling of her gorgeous bum....Catrina continues tickling her nipples and begins to gently draw circle's in Lauren's arm pits...this send's the poor braunett into hysteric's

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHHE NHHOOEEHEHE SSSHHHEEETOOOP"

the red head and the blonde don't stop their torment of the poor girl's body........Emma begins to tickle Laurens rib's as well as her bum...and the side of her breast's as Cat keep's on her nipples and now also her inner thigh.....drivin Lauren nuts...ulthough she find's the tickling on her inner thigh and nipples to b now very arousing.....

Cat wink's too emma....who stop's tickling...and goes down between her leg's...Lauren takes a deep breath...and keep's laugh too Cat's tickling...

Emma begins to Lick Lauren out which catches her by surprise....causing her to moan.....She doesn't know what too feel... or think for that matter....it tickles....but is so nice.....does she want it too stop?

Cat "how does that feel then?"

emma keep#s licking none stop at Lauren's pussy...

the sweat on her body show's how much she's enjoying this....Cat lean's in and kisses her....and to her surprise she kisses back before feelin the overwhelmin kisses on her neck from the red head...Emma still lickin Laruen into a heavenly bliss....

She feel's an orgasim comin on....but emma stop's....why?

Lauren breathes deep..."why did you stop?"

Emma "cause the rest is for 2morrow....and the next day...."

Cat set's up a vibrator sliddin it into Lauren's pussy against her clit...turnin it on

Cat "the Vibrator will build u up till you'r going to orgasim...and then stop....the fun part for us is it wait's till your bodies has calmed down a bit and continues the process and repeat's the pattern untill we turn it off 2morrow....happy frastion's...see you tomorro...."

the red head and the blonde walk out the room leaving Lauren panting and moaning and begging for release...Can she take all this orgasmic torment....find out next time....on the Blaire pussy project

(emma is based on my girlfriend....in which you will see in the pic if it works....)

Attachments

• kinkyemma.jpg
    kinkyemma.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 834
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back