• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not very welcoming...

alixandrya

TMF Novice
I just don't understand how this could be a place of community and like interests, and no one will speak to each other. I'm not a lurker, I've posted several times! And I'm a female, not some creepy dude in a dark room, sweating. Why have I been treated like I'm diseased?! Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've tried to talk to 4 different people and nobody will respond to me. And I know you get notified when you receive a message!! I just want to make friends. *tear*

I just don't understand how this could be a place of community and like interests, and no one will speak to each other. I'm not a lurker, I've posted several times! And I'm a female, not some creepy dude in a dark room, sweating. Why have I been treated like I'm diseased?! Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've tried to talk to 4 different people and nobody will respond to me. And I know you get notified when you receive a message!! I just want to make friends. *tear*

Well let me be the first to offer the hand of freindship.... I have been around here since Day One, and yes there are those people that are just rude, then there are also those people who have been burnt by Trolls before ( though we do our best to keep them out or remove them ) and then there are those that think it is more fun to antagonize that to be friendly. Not everyone is like that..but on the other hand... trying to contact just 4 out of the thousands that are registered here is not a good average. I have had friends on here for yrs and some of them never right back. We just catch up in the chat room and such. Have you also tried Fetlife?

Adam

Hello sorry no one responded to your messages. I for one respond to all messages I receive. Hope you have better luck now.

I'm sorry you feel that way :( We're not all like that... and I understand trying to be friendly with someone and they ignore your message. Even if you're just being nice. Of course I am a guy and so that might be part of the reason I'm ignored but I don't know why you are... of course your name me&mrsjones might make people think you're a guy since it sounds like you are with someone named Mrs. Jones and it sounds like you're Mr. Jones... but at any rate, you shouldn't be ignored and I apologize for people ignoring you. I don't usually ignore people... unless of course they have something in their message that makes them sound creepy and I wouldn't want to talk to them... But maybe those people just don't get on here too often, but I don't know who you have messaged...

But, I'm sorry,
Your friendly neighborhood tickle monster

I'm sorry you feel that way :( We're not all like that... and I understand trying to be friendly with someone and they ignore your message. Even if you're just being nice. Of course I am a guy and so that might be part of the reason I'm ignored but I don't know why you are... of course your name me&mrsjones might make people think you're a guy since it sounds like you are with someone named Mrs. Jones and it sounds like you're Mr. Jones... but at any rate, you shouldn't be ignored and I apologize for people ignoring you. I don't usually ignore people... unless of course they have something in their message that makes them sound creepy and I wouldn't want to talk to them... But maybe those people just don't get on here too often, but I don't know who you have messaged...

But, I'm sorry,
Your friendly neighborhood tickle monster

thank you for your insight, I never thought it might be my name that tipped people off. I'm thinking of changing it, and adding pictures to my profile. it's nobody's fault for my lack of communication, but my own. I feel like an idiot. you and a few others have been tremendously helpful and kind to me, and I'm sorry I overlooked the possibility that anyone could be. I'll have myriads delete the thread.

thank you for your insight, I never thought it might be my name that tipped people off. I'm thinking of changing it, and adding pictures to my profile. it's nobody's fault for my lack of communication, but my own. I feel like an idiot. you and a few others have been tremendously helpful and kind to me, and I'm sorry I overlooked the possibility that anyone could be. I'll have myriads delete the thread.

Glad to be of help... It does sound like a males name... but I looked at your profile and it says your a lesbian so I guess it makes sense now that you could be a female :p... But of course if you're messaging girls that are just into f/f then it makes sense that they might ignore you because they probably wouldn't check out your page to see that you are a female.. (of course if you tell them you're female there really isn't an excuse.)

Welcome to the TMF. This is actually a pretty friendly place. If you would like to chat feel free to PC me.

Here's my perception of your frustration. Your user name has already been addressed.It is somewhat similar to a few other husband/wife users. Upon viewing your main profile, you are f/f, which pretty much eliminates 2/3's of the members that visit here on a regular basis. It's been my experience, that it can be quite difficult to "break" through that designation, though I HAVE had success. Even females tread warily at f/f, especially in the chat room, as sadly, there ARE allot of fakes. But the encouragement from previous replies is genuine and hopefully with a few more details in profiles, you can become more welcomed and enjoy the forum for all its splendor.

There are a lot of people here who are hesitant to respond to unsolicited messages. Like everyone else said, there are a lot of fake profiles and people who pretend to be what they are not.

My advice would be to stay active in the forums, let folks get to know you through your posts and thoughts.

There are many very good people here so don't give up :)

Allow me to join in the support train, even if I'm just another straight guy into m/f. Here's hoping you find some people to have fun with in real life, pen pals to talk to on here, and a sense of community amongst people who share your interest.

I'm also new to the site, but my experience so far has been positive. I'm a straight guy, but I'd love to PM with you.

hi im the same although i have met one great preson PM me and il reply

I share the others' sentiments. I understand that it is hard to break through on here. There are some fantastic people on here but there are also some major snobs. I hope you have a better experience now than you did at first.

If you want to chat or be friends I will ALWAYS respond.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back