• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nova Scotia

teaparty

TMF Novice
Hi! I just registered here and I was wondering if there are any people from Nova Scotia, in Canada, or any Maritime provinces. I'm a female, 18, and have been into tickling for as long as I can remember... but right now I'm actually interested in possibly persuing some real-life experiences. If anyone is actually from around here, please reply!

hi there, i'm actually from outside toronto but i'm comin there
in october, i'm 28 male, ler and lee

Hi,

I live near Bridgewater.

Dunno what types of tickling you're interested in, but am more than willing to chat about our like minded interests. As far as real life experiences go, at 55 years old, with our age difference, that might make me kind of a dirty ole man to some folks. But just chatting by e-mail, would, I hope would be OK. :)

Aww, haha. Hi everyone : ).

nstklr, I'd still be interested in talking, yep. Do you have AIM/MSN? If not, feel free to PM me your email.

Welcome to TTC teaparty. As far as PMs go, you need to have 10 posts before your PM account is activated. I am in the USA and probably very far from you, but I have AIM. Again, welcome to you and enjoy your stay.

teaparty said:
Aww, haha. Hi everyone : ).

nstklr, I'd still be interested in talking, yep. Do you have AIM/MSN? If not, feel free to PM me your email.

Hi. Tried to PM you but was told you couldn't accept any, so I'll try here.

I haven't used my MSN in ages. Hope I remember how. <grin> I also have, and use quite often, Windows Messenger, and Yahoo Messenger, and I go by nstklr. I can also be contacted by my e-mail.... nstklr at hotmail dot com.

Gonna be away till Friday, but I'll be around after that if you wanna chat.

Cheers! :D

Last edited:
Hey!

teaparty said:
Hi! I just registered here and I was wondering if there are any people from Nova Scotia, in Canada, or any Maritime provinces. I'm a female, 18, and have been into tickling for as long as I can remember... but right now I'm actually interested in possibly persuing some real-life experiences. If anyone is actually from around here, please reply!
Hi there.
I'm 21/m/halifax and I also love tickling. I would love to chat please e-mail at

[email protected]

hey, im 20/m and go to school out in Halifax give me a shout id love to chat

Hi there,

My name's Dave. I also just joined this site. I'm 23 and live close to New Glasgow. I'd be interested in talking a little if you would like to, tickling or otherwise. Just reply or email me if you're at all interested. My email is [email protected].

Take care :)
Dave.

welcome, I'm 19, though i live in Florida, nice to talk with people around the same age :) if you wanna talk as well just send me PM or on Yahoo

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back