• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Novel Idea - Tickling Story told on video by hot model Kandii Kiss.

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
I have come across an interesting couple of clips at the site of Kandii Kiss - The Kandy Box http://clips4sale.com/31981. The idea of reading a tickling story from text has been raised here before, but this seems to be the first to appear by a commercial producer.

It's called Kandii Kiss's Bedtime Tickle Stories, and is an account of a ticklish pedicure experienced by the author. Unfortunately there is no preview clip at this stage, but Kandii has a sexy voice and enters into the part in a very convincing way.

I should be interested if there are any others that have come across the clips and what you think of them.

Charlee at Tickle torture did one once. It was just her telling stories from her past, very hot. not from scripted stories. Too bad there weren't more of those.

Eh, this doesn't seem like it'd sell well enough to cover publishing costs for a whole novel.

This is a really fascinating idea that I can't believe I've never even thought of. I LOVE hearing true tickling stories being told...in some ways even more than tickling itself.

Are there videos of people recounting a story out there? If so, would someone share?

Anyone interested in starting to make some?? :)

View attachment sample.mp3
I have almost 30 audio stories told by voice actresses. I have taken classic stories and rewritten them so the model acts it out as it is happening to her. this way she could include laughter. I am thinking about starting a website featuring them. This actress did not make the cut but you will get the idea.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back