• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nude and lubed F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Yumi is back, naked and covered in babyoil in The Humbler! Brooke tickles her entire body, face up and face down. She teases alot in this one, making sure to cover all of Yumi's sexy little body.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Great. My only request is to get some foot tickling in when they are turned over. The soles can't flex to hide them selves at all in the position.

JD

Great. My only request is to get some foot tickling in when they are turned over. The soles can't flex to hide them selves at all in the position.

JD

Good video. Yumi is great! But I would have to agree with the suggestion above. And also, at least from the preview, it looks like Brooke spends a lot of time armpit tickling... I think she should've spent a little more time on the inner thighs/groin/pussy area and on the butt when Yumi was on her stomach.

yumi is also yammie yammie and again a naked brook is adding a very hot content to this clip...think I am not the onlyone who fel a little in love with your girls.
like i fantasized before, is it possible to do a clip with brooke in standing possition with her arms staight horizontal to the sides and two girl tickle brookes breasts,armpits and sides.
not that i disrespect your choise of tickle-senario's, you're doing great job's, i liked them all.

grtz.

Yumi is back, naked and covered in babyoil in The Humbler! Brooke tickles her entire body, face up and face down. She teases alot in this one, making sure to cover all of Yumi's sexy little body.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Dear Mr. "Tickle Abuse", according to me your girls are not so pretty... Some of them are old, too.. Have you ever used teens???? And your table is not so wonderful... Please I wanna see very pretty girls and boys with new tickling feet techniques... Not always the same bondage table with the same ugly old girls.....

Dear Mr. "Tickle Abuse", according to me your girls are not so pretty... Some of them are old, too.. Have you ever used teens???? And your table is not so wonderful... Please I wanna see very pretty girls and boys with new tickling feet techniques... Not always the same bondage table with the same ugly old girls.....

Oh yes, the girls are old, very old and very ugly. Hmm, I have three new, unique bondage tickle devices, yes, they all suck and evey video is exactly the same. Why would I change and not get wonderful comments like this?

Oh yes, the girls are old, very old and very ugly. Hmm, I have three new, unique bondage tickle devices, yes, they all suck and evey video is exactly the same. Why would I change and not get wonderful comments like this?

Yes, and they all have crooked noses and teeth missing, and warts...and their breath smells too - I can tell this just by looking at them! Replace all of your models immediately, Lol! :rowfull:

Dude, crack must be cheap!

JD

Well, I really like your old ugly girls!!! You rock- another masterpiece!

Hm I'll just keep my mouth shut instead of lashing out but.....

These girls are hot and not old. 20's probably. Maybe some are in there early 30's but I really can't tell.

OLD?

No....

UGLY?

No....

WTF?

As for "teens" there really aren't that many legal years that end in "teen." Is 20's not close enough?

Damn, you do such awesome clips Tickle Abuse! Beautiful girls, sensuous, and most importantly, genuinely ticklish!! I saw a thread not long ago where you said you almost made one of the girls pee herself......now if you could do that - involuntary of course ;-) - you would reach the pinnacle of tickling clips!

An idea - maybe you should give a girl some water (glass of wine perhaps), get her strapped down, then have a fake technical malfunction.....keep telling her you can fix it straight away so there's no point in unstrapping her; string her along for a while to allow her bladder to fill up, and then go to work! Yeah, I know, I've got a devious mind, muahahahaha!

An idea - maybe you should give a girl some water (glass of wine perhaps), get her strapped down, then have a fake technical malfunction.....keep telling her you can fix it straight away so there's no point in unstrapping her; string her along for a while to allow her bladder to fill up, and then go to work! Yeah, I know, I've got a devious mind, muahahahaha!

Sounds like a plan to me!!

Now, there's good timing

Seconds ago I posted a comment about another clip with Brooke as the 'ler where I made a corny joke about wanting to see her undressed. Wouldn't you know, the next preview I open is this!

Br:upsidedow:upsidedowke, I have seen more than one woman undressed who did not look as good as I imagined she would, but you keep looking hotter and hotter.

I would not be a gentleman were I to close without complimenting Yumi's cute bottom, though.

Oh, that's right, Brooke's tickling Yumi in this preview!

Shall we all get together and buy some glasses for this person? I know Yumi personally and she is stunning. Beyond that, I have yet to see an ugly girl in a tickle abuse video. Some of the girls are not my taste, of course, being that I don't care for tattoos or short hair - but none of them are ugly. He did do some clips with ladies in their thirties and even one in her forties that I have seen but that is not old - after all, they call me 'the ancient one'.

my god i have obsessed over Yumi for some time. i'd kill to take Brooke's place (or at least join her)!

tkl-pen

tkl-pen, guys who think Brooke and Yumi don't look as good as magazine models ought to see the latter before cosmetics, hair stylists, and photographers disguise them.

Except for the ugliest- and best-looking individuals on Earth, everyone looks better than some and not as good as others. Were I born a woman, I would feel good looking like Brooke or Yumi.

For me, anyway, the appeal of Tickle Abuse videos is its the girl-next-door fantasy. Its models look like the girls from the neighborhood I always wanted to date - or, at least, tickle.

Can you send me an order of Brook and an order of Yumi with nothing on them for my birthday in August? I will buy my own Oil so don't worry about that.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back