• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Number of ticklers

Left TMF

TMF Expert
What do you think is the maximum number of ticklers it makes sense to have gang tickling someone?

I've seen 5 on 1 and read about more. At what point do you think it stops making sense to add more ticklers?

4-5 sounds about right. But I would be willing to try ten. hehe I mean there wouldn't be a lot of room but if everyone stands sideways.

4-5 sounds about right. But I would be willing to try ten. hehe I mean there wouldn't be a lot of room but if everyone stands sideways.

I'm sure we could easily find at least ten people who'd want to tickle you ;)

Talk about sensory/ sensual overload!

Last edited:
I've always wanted a tickler at each of my ticklish spots so that would definitely be more than 5! &#55357;&#56859;

I've thought about this before, and wondered if the law of diminishing returns would apply. I would think you really couldn't react beyond like 3, but I could be wrong.

That being said, in my fantasies, I like to have one on the pits, one on the ribs, and one on each foot..

One at each foot, one straddling the waist for the tummy and ribs, and one at each pit. 5! You could have more, but it's not necessary.

One at each foot, one straddling the waist for the tummy and ribs, and one at each pit. 5! You could have more, but it's not necessary.

Sounds right to me, in person or vids. I might move one of the pit ticklers to have one on each hip if I were really trying to break myself.

4-6 would be best situation but it does depend on so many factors and if the lers are skilled at what they are doing, only one or two may find that ellusive best tickle spot the ultimate place, but i have found two things happen with a group, someone gets too rough, someone exceeds the guide lines and goes too far, or ignores the safe word, and many other things happen with a group, the other aspect concerning the lee that can happen is that the lee looses control and passes water, faints, goes into a sort of laughter frenzy and becomes uncontrollable, leading to temper and tears, in a gang tickle a safe word and guide lines are vital if the situation is to have a good positive results.

2 on one is all I can handle as a lee. had 3 once and burst a blood vessel in my eye. as a ler, I'm a one on one kind of girl

Usually I like one-on-one tickling. As an f/m lee, I sometimes think it would be cool to get tickled by two girls who are identical twins. Competitive Endurance Tickling often does f/m tickling videos that start out as one-on-one. After a while, a second person joins in. Then after another little while, a third girl jumps in. I have always liked that.

I agree with those who say 5 or 6 at the most. I suppose more could work, but it might get overcrowded.

I think 9 ticklers was right to cover all my ticklish spots....or more, if there are enough room for them :3poke:

I think max of 6 can fit comfortably around a person. If you need more, you really must love being absolutely overwhelmed!

Hmmm... two on each foot (one sitting on each ankle tickling toes, the other facing them tickling the rest), one kneeling behind me tickling my bum and thighs, two standing behind them tickling my underarms, two people kneeling in front of me tickling all of my front. I'm not sure what position I could be in to let them all fit in, but my new tickling fantasy is a rainy afternoon in with 9 ticklers!

I was tickled on a sleeper train by four of my friends once, but that wasn't for very long at all so I can't compare it too well with being tickled by two or three people. I think the biggest impact is made once you have two people tickling completely different parts of your body in totally different ways, say one on each foot when they're spread wide, or underarms and tummy. Maybe it makes it more difficult for your body to adapt, but I have never ever ever had any diminished sensation when being tickled by more than one person, but I have when a single person has concentrated on one spot for too long.

Hmmm... two on each foot (one sitting on each ankle tickling toes, the other facing them tickling the rest), one kneeling behind me tickling my bum and thighs, two standing behind them tickling my underarms, two people kneeling in front of me tickling all of my front. I'm not sure what position I could be in to let them all fit in, but my new tickling fantasy is a rainy afternoon in with 9 ticklers!

I was tickled on a sleeper train by four of my friends once, but that wasn't for very long at all so I can't compare it too well with being tickled by two or three people. I think the biggest impact is made once you have two people tickling completely different parts of your body in totally different ways, say one on each foot when they're spread wide, or underarms and tummy. Maybe it makes it more difficult for your body to adapt, but I have never ever ever had any diminished sensation when being tickled by more than one person, but I have when a single person has concentrated on one spot for too long.

very cool!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back