• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Numenor's vintage tickling restoration project

Another classic!!! :) I love her smile and her eyes....but I don't know the name of this lovely lady, could you please help?

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_22_by_numenor2019_dfz7n0i.jpg

Another very hot and rare picture, taken from one of Realtickling's old photosets. The ticklee and the tickler are two hotties!!! :) I would love to know their names, do you know them?

Cheers,

N

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_23_by_numenor2019_dfz7owh.jpg

Now, this one might be one of my personal faves EVER!!!! Everything is perfect in this picture: the expression of the ticklee, her purple dress, her curled soles, the tickler.....

A stunning memory that I want to share with all tickling fanatics!!!! Who are the tickler and the ticklee please? And is there a video of this hot scene?

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_25_by_numenor2019_dfz9ekb.jpg

AN APPEAL TO THE WHOLE TICKLING COMMUNITY

If anyone has got full photosets/photo collections/full videos from the deceased companies of the good old times (i.e. NOT active anymore), please PM me or email me at [email protected], I would love to see them and restore the best pics/videos!!!

Numenor

This picture is taken from legendary tickling video "Spy Interrogation", published by Tickling Paradise, and starring the most delicious ticklee ever....Ticklish Lily. Her genuine and hysterical tickling reactions have driven an entire generation of tickle enthusiasts insane.....probably one of my top three ticklees of all times...

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_26_by_numenor2019_dfz9xvm.jpg

This lovely pantyhose tickling scene has been taken from the old Rock-man video "Three's a crowd" (Rock-man 8). I believe that the lovely feet belong to Nina (aka Nibbles). Very fond memories of the Rock-man website!!! Does anybody know the name of the ticklers?

This is the full video list from Rock-man:

1.The Audition
2.Rachael's Revenge
3.Rachael's Revenge part 2
4.Nina Tied and Tickled
5.Sittin' Down on the Job
6.Tickled Silly!
7.Too Much Tickling!
8.Three's a Crowd
9.Table for Two (Best I think)
10.Nina vs. the Wrestler
11.TOE-tally Ticklish
12.Tickle Torture
13.T & T
14.Tara's Turn
15.Lock,Stock.and Toni

If anybody has got ANY of those videos, or ANY photosets from Rock-man, PLEASE PM ME and I will restore them/extract pictures for the whole tickling community!!! :)

Numenor
View attachment 739618

I might have fond some stuff recently. PM me.

Rock's content was and still is some of my favorite

This lovely pantyhose tickling scene has been taken from the old Rock-man video "Three's a crowd" (Rock-man 8). I believe that the lovely feet belong to Nina (aka Nibbles). Very fond memories of the Rock-man website!!! Does anybody know the name of the ticklers?

This is the full video list from Rock-man:

1.The Audition
2.Rachael's Revenge
3.Rachael's Revenge part 2
4.Nina Tied and Tickled
5.Sittin' Down on the Job
6.Tickled Silly!
7.Too Much Tickling!
8.Three's a Crowd
9.Table for Two (Best I think)
10.Nina vs. the Wrestler
11.TOE-tally Ticklish
12.Tickle Torture
13.T & T
14.Tara's Turn
15.Lock,Stock.and Toni

If anybody has got ANY of those videos, or ANY photosets from Rock-man, PLEASE PM ME and I will restore them/extract pictures for the whole tickling community!!! :)

Numenor
View attachment 739618

I may still have some Rock-man stuff on VHS; I'll have to look; they may have gotten tossed when I gave up on VHS long ago. Are you able to convert VHS to digital?

Another lovely shot from Tickling Paradise. I am not sure about the name of the video or the models though! Anyone can recognise them? The blondie is really hot!!! :)

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_27_by_numenor2019_dfzao5t.jpg

If you think it cannot get any better than the first 27 pictures, think again...Priscilla James' feet tickled by Dragonlily are just superb and incredibly sexy with that toe ring!!!! mmmmmmmmmhhhhh.......
numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_28_by_numenor2019_dfzap9g.jpg

This lovely nylon tickling scene comes from the video "The Boogeyman", published by Tickling Paradise in 2000. The delicious ticklee is Renee, founder of Tickling Paradise :)

Enjoy!!!

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_31_by_numenor2019_dfzh0yu.jpg

Last edited:
I will never get tired of Priscilla James and Dragonlily..... :)

N

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_32_by_numenor2019_dfzh34c.jpg

Last edited:
This SMOKING HOT picture portraits Tera Patrick, a busty ticklish brunette foot tickled while tied to a chair. She gave me endless sleepless nights while I was a little teen....I kept daydreaming of tickling her to tears.....mmmmmmm.....sweet memories :) If anyone has got any of her videos (Perils of Tera, or the one that includes this picture!!!), please PM me

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_33_by_numenor2019_dfzh4oi.jpg

Another sweet tickling shot from Ticklingparadise!!!! The toe ring is a lovely addition to her hot feet!!!!

Do you know the name of the model? Also, please PM me if you have any other pics from this set, so I can restore them :)

N

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_34_by_numenor2019_dfzitj8.jpg

You don't mess around with fiery, vicious redheads like Priscilla James, Dragonlily!!!! Or you pay the penalty...on your perfect soles!!!!

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_35_by_numenor2019_dfziuma.jpg

This picture comes from the old website www.realtickling.com. We all enjoy wrapped up hotties in tickling predicament!!!! :)

Who is this beautiful ticklee please?

As usual, if any of you has a complete photoset including one of my restored pics and would like to share it so I can restore your pics too for free, please PM me!!!

Cheers,

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_36_by_numenor2019_dfzkhvb.jpg

Another classic bondage and tickling scene from FM Concepts. Probably end of the '90s. She is so delightful in her blue sweater!!!! Do you know her name? :)

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_37_by_numenor2019_dfzkngk.jpg

Another lovely foot pose from FMConcepts.....amazing soles and sexy toes!!!! It hardly gets better than that!!! :) (the tickler is very cute too!!!!)

Anybody can recognise them?

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_38_by_numenor2019_dfznhpq.jpg

Another delightful shot from the old FMconcepts archives!!!! Please share the name of the hotties if you recognize them!!!!

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_39_by_numenor2019_dfznjoa.jpg

Well, this picture has been the dream of a generation of tickling enthusiasts....Teresa Curry tickled in the gym...from the good old FMConcepts....
Enjoy!!!
Numenor

P.S. If you have any more pics of Teresa Curry, PLEASE PM ME!!! :)

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_40_by_numenor2019_dfznm1z.jpg

It doesn't get any more CLASSIC than this!!!!

Does anyone recognise the model?

The original creator is Marni Rose, a mail order house that sold photos and some videos through the US Mail.

Cheers,

Numenor

numenor_s_vintage_tickling_restoration_project_41_by_numenor2019_dfzpu6y.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back