• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nurses who tickle?

A long time fantasy of mine is to be tickled by a nurse in uniform. :woot: Has anybody ever experienced or participated in such a scenario? Does anybody share this fantasy?

not what you are looking for, but i am a nurse, and i have done a lot of "accidental" tickling, while on duty. hehehe

steve

I'm a nurse also, and love to tickle! Haven't tickled any patients before though, for the sake of my career. Some may find it too touchy lol.. just thought I'd share ^_^
attachment.jpeg

It cracks me up when I hear all these fantasies of nurses in these skirts and nylons and little nurses hats. Unless you go way back in time or hire a hooker in a nurses outfit (of said time period), you'll get someone in scrubs or street clothes with a lab coat.

I've written about this before, but...some time ago, I was having some PT done on my left leg/foot. The therapist accidentally lightly brushed her fingers against my bare sole as I was lying face-down on a massage table awaiting the procedure. I was kind of startled. She apologized and said that she didn't mean to tickle me. I said, "That's OK". What I wanted to say was "Mmmm...do that again!"

I have a lot of tickle-fantasies and this is one of my biggest. Being tickled by a women in a nurse uniform. Having her tell me that she's going to "make me feel better" and "take care of me while I'm sick" and then tickle the crap out of me. That would definitely make me feel better.

Nurses are truly special creatures! I'm in a very loving relationship with one! She's the best woman I've ever met.

I prefer to have her tickle me when not in uniform.

Check out some of my older posts at some of our shenanigans

This happen to me twice. the first is when i was younger, I was at the podiatrist with my mom. They were fitting me with some orthodics. After they cleaned my feet this nurse came by and give me the spider tickle while saying are you ticklish? After that, another nurse came by and tickled me again. Fast foward to a year ago, again getting orthodics made. The nurse was brushing my feet with the plaster they use. This was the closest i ever came to being tortured. I know she was enjoying it because the whole time she was laughing and everytime i twitched she would go right back and spend a few more seconds on that area of my feet. I think this went on longer than it should have. Maybe she was one of us!

Nice story!! Sounds hot

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

How about doctors who tickle? Every time I get a checkup my MD does some kind of massage on my lower abdomen (my worst spot) and gets me flopping like a fish on dry land. She's so cute I don't mind a damn bit.

Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, that particular doctor wasn't very cute (I must've been trying to impress y'alls). She wasn't much of a doctor, either, so I got another internist, who really was cute, but didn't tickle. (Can't have everything at the same time, I guess.) Then I had a really gorgeous doctor who was touchy-feely, but not tickly-tickly. My current internist is a man, so no fun there. :(

This happen to me twice. the first is when i was younger, I was at the podiatrist with my mom. They were fitting me with some orthodics. After they cleaned my feet this nurse came by and give me the spider tickle while saying are you ticklish? After that, another nurse came by and tickled me again. Fast foward to a year ago, again getting orthodics made. The nurse was brushing my feet with the plaster they use. This was the closest i ever came to being tortured. I know she was enjoying it because the whole time she was laughing and everytime i twitched she would go right back and spend a few more seconds on that area of my feet. I think this went on longer than it should have. Maybe she was one of us!

Baaaaaahhh

I am going to the wrong place :) I use insteps on my shoes and they use kind of a gelly thing for molds. But they always tell me to step inside and out....and also that I can clean my feet myself :)
Funny enough, the lady doctor knows that I am ticklish because we have been working together for some time. She tickles me sometimes tough she tries all her best not to do it. And with the "plaster" thing....she knows quite well she should not touch me then or I might kick her!

On a side note, I have seen some people discussing about those elastic things you use for surgery. I had to use them once in 2008. They were full socks almost to the waist and damn damn tight. Boy that was a fight for the nurse to put them on me!!!!! A hell of a fight!!!! I was in quite some pain at the time so I did not laugh that much but I did squirm a lot to the point she had to sit on top of my legs to do the final adjustments on my feet....and she did!!!
Unfortunately she was going on hollidays and was not there anymore when I came back from surgery.
The nurse that removed those socks from me was quite good at doing it without tickling.
Another one came one night and for some reason asked me how my feet were and if she should check them....this was a younger nurse but not so good looking...I told her I was ok and no need to check anything :p But I did wonder why the question!
Then a 3rd younger nurse came just on my last day and she seemed like trying to tickle my belly all the way as she was changing bandages and washing it. Lucky I am not that ticklish there but she sure was moving her hands all around in a very light touch.

Interesting couple days at the hospital back in 2008

Ohhh...my youngest cousin is also a nurse :) And I am quite sure she is somewhat interested in tickling tough maybe a bit shy about it. No idea if she throws in some "acidental" tickling but she is quite sweet and loves to touch everyone so.....possible!!!

I've never been tempted tickle anyone at work. It's not something I ever think about at work. Anyway, my clients are all terminally ill and very close to death by the time they come to me. I really don't think tickling the other staff in a place like that would be appropriate either. It's not that I don't enjoy tickling people in the same way that most do here, it's just that I am a responsible professional person and I don't think about tickling 24/7. I'm a completely different person at work compared to home. As I said in my profile I'm a nice, kind, caring person by day and an evil bitch ler by night. :angel:

You have provided, of course, the adult answer to this question. And have described the way one would expect a nurse or any health professional to act. It is, however, not the answer I suspect people are seeking here. The "nurse or doctor tickling the patient" is the stuff to experience in fantasies or role playing with dress up if that helps. This fits right along with the "anyone get tickled by their massage therapist" or "who gets tickled by their shoe salesperson." In fantasyland they all tickle and more power to them. In real life it should be a seldom to never thing and appropriately so but what fun is dreary reality to bring up on a forum like this.

My doctor tickled me just the other week. Not a long tickle, but just a bit. It was a full check up as this is a new doctor for me. I was on my back with my shirt raised and he was feeling around, and then grabbed my sides and tickled. Would have been better if it were a hot nurse instead of a 60 year old guy.

I can recall a hernia exam I had in High School where the doctor placed his fingers gave me a ticklish moment.

Stacie Snow who worked for Tickle Cuties and a couple others, Guilt I believe, left the business to become a nurse. Would be nice to have her as a private nurse, me thinks.:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back