• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NY/Long Island Tickler...looking for lee $$$

vze2jrd4

TMF Poster
hey guys, i'm a 28 year old guy from long island, about 45 mins from NYC...looking for white guys between 21 and 38 who are into being tickled...nothing crazy, mostly foot tickling, nothing sexual. I'm willing to compensate you for your time.

If you think you'd be interested in talking about possibly meeting, send me an email
pulseguy83 at yahoo dot com

191 views and not 1 single person in NY or on long island that's interested?? REALLY? Whats the point of these forums if they are useless to make connections?

this forum is a complete waste. I live in Ny and you mean to tell me there's not one YOUNG guy in NY or on long island, willing to be tickled? not even for money?? the guys i've met here have all been flakes and nothing more than a waste of time. I dont understand it at all.

Too old for you and for me having my feet tickled gently is sexual!In North Babylon if interested

hey, we emailed each other before but then i never heard back from you.

I believe young sir is the age and other restrictions u have - just a guess though.
Anywho - I do agree that there should be more nyc folks chiming in. Good luck though

i am in north nj, by byc, i am 35 with very ticklish feet would love to chat and see if we can make this happen.. message me asap.. thanks.

Rob,

Hey v, 32/m slightly overweight, 5'11 wearing thin nylon socks and loafers. PM me.

Man, I've emailed and PM'ed you so many times I've lost count. PM me if you're really interested in making this happen.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back