• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC or LI Gathering or Munch

Coffee

4th Level Orange Feather
I remember last year there was talk about a NYC or LI gathering or Munch. Will there be one in the near future?

That is how it works. You two pick a place to meet for a burger, or coffee, or whatever, and then let folks know to either PM you for details or make it open to everyone. Either way, you gotta pick a location, and it's good to make it someplace VERY public and casually-seated. Bring something to put on the table - a toy or hat or other object (red binder, wild costume jewelry, just something folks don't generally have). Makes it easier to find you.

Then plan to meet, socialize, and scheme on the next time you can meet and socialize. If you build it, they will come.

Hey man - I think a lot of the NYCers have been busy with other life happenings, including myself. Some of us have been going to more of the general fetish gatherings around here too. I'd invite you to try setting something up, and seeing if others are down. Unfortunately, I'm sick right now, but I'm loving the idea right now of us ticklers having a munch and then going to a fetish tribe party afterwards (https://fetlife.com/groups/2650).

Yes once things come back to normal. I hope everyone in the area survived with only a little damage

Speaking as the one who was organizing the NYC munches, back about a decade ago, I can offer some suggestions, concurring somewhat with dvnc but with modifications.

1. Announce three possible dates, at least one being a different day of the week from the others, and ask who can come on any of those dates.

2. Pick the date that has the most takers, and assure the others who are left out that they will be the priority for the scheduling of the next munch.

3. Have the munch at a place where there is breathing space, where the music isn't so loud that you have to shout, and where there is flexibility about party size. Irish pubs are usually the best when it comes to that. The most recent munch I attended was in a good place, but I have absolutely no memory of where it was. (Milagros, maybe you remember: it's the place where you and I met up half an hour early at the bar.)

4. As an alternative to having an object, you might want to give the reservation a name, like the Red Feather party. When I organized these, it was the Work In Progress reservation.

There are other recent organizers who can probably help. I've definitely retired from organizing, but I may show up when it happens.

If I may please, I wish to gingerly make a suggestion that possibly, if it works for you all, to consider meeting at my biweekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party which occurs in the heart of Manhattan.

The benefits, of many, only some would be:
-you could meet an environment where there is tickling not only allowed, but actually definitely going on. So you could gather and chat, and if you choose, but you don't have to, you may engage in tickling each other, or, with the models I have at the party.
-You will be around a large group of luscious stunning hot beautiful young females, many of which were chosen for how ticklish they are. That helps a tickle meeting quite a bit.
-The females at this party are guaranteed to be friendly. Otherwise they would not be there.
So you get to hang out with hot and friendly girls-it's a wonderful combination.
-The party is discrete, anonymous, and in a totally cool funky dark fetish-like place.
-There is a full bar!

*If you wish to come as a group, just send me a private message, or contact me through the webpage which is:
www.FootFetishPartyNYC.com
I'll be super happy to discuss a very reasonable group rate which will be most affordable, and to your liking, I assure you.

I hope we can work something out.

If you wish to be placed on our mailing list just please PM me or again visit the site.

Thank You and Tickle On...

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back