• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon versus Barefeet tickling

TicklesFemales

1st Level Indigo Feather
OKay this question is for both the ladies and gentlemen in the forum.
Ladies do you prefer to have your feet tickled in nylons or bare and which is the most ticklish to you?
Gentlemen do you prefer to tickle womens feet in nylons or bare more which do you prefer?
I myself prefer nyloned female feet, but love bare feet to as well as long as the feet are ticklish. I like to start out tickling nyloned feet first then later remove the nylons and tickle them bare. With barefeet you can really get into the feet tickling more and use objects that would otherwise tear the nylons I think.
Although I love tickling female feet more than any other part I do love to tickle underarms, sides, tummies and knees too so ladies don't think I am just into feet, but I do love a pretty pair of ticklish feet with definitely some nice nail polish on the toes.....LOL

TicklesFemales

Last edited:
Ladies do you prefer to have your feet tickled in nylons or bare and which is the most ticklish to you?
Gentlemen do you prefer to tickle womens feet in nylons or bare more which do you prefer?
I myself prefer nyloned female feet, but love bare feet to as well as long as the feet are ticklish. I like to start out tickling nyloned feet first then later remove the nylons and tickle them bare. With barefeet you can really get into the feet tickling more and use objects that would otherwise tear the nylons I think.
Although I love tickling female feet more than any other part I do love to tickle underarms, sides, tummies and knees too so ladies don't think I am just into feet, but I do love a pretty pair of ticklish feet with definitely some nice nail polish on the toes.....LOL

TicklesFemales

I pretty much agree. I prefer bare but tickling in nylons can be a treat. It's like you have a prize in a sexy wrapper. I love tickling socked feet as well. But in the end, nothing beats skin-on-skin, fingers-to-soles tickling.

I much prefer bare feet :feets: , but it's a matter of taste. To each his or her own. :D

TicklesFemales

I have say that I prefer to tickle a woman's bare foot whether than have them in nylons. I feel you get a much greater reaction when the foot is bare. I do believe that nylons help women get there feet soft especially after they put lotion on their feet and put nylons on.

TicklesFemales

I prefer to have my feet tickled when i am wearing stockings. My feet are much more ticklish. They are ticklish either way but the tickling is more bearable and more exciting through nylons.

Wearing nylons does make my feet, legs, and knees, etc... much more ticklish, but I don't like wearing them.

I don't even wear them to work. They are hot and if you happen to have a very prolonged/ vigorous session the lee may sweat. Wet nylons suck and are uncomfortable.

So... yes, they work really well on me, and I may wear them on special "ticklecasions", but I jump out of them as fast as I can afterwards.

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I prefer my lee's to be wearing thigh high nylons, or even crotchless pantyhose. There's something about the female legs and feet that is just SEXY when encased in smooth, half-sheer nylon.

Also, it's a tactile sensation - the smoothness is a big turn on for me.

I find bare feet to be a treat to indulge in every now and then.

I agree with viper completely on this one. I love nylon tickling

I prefer bare feet. I hate when pretty feet are covered by nylons!

Besides, those who say nylons are more ticklish, you can always add lotion to your bare feet to make them extremely ticklish. :woot:

*Shudder*

I must say, I'm kinda lucky that it is summer and hot as hell outside because I am MUCH (I can't emphasize that one enough) more ticklish on my feet, legs and *ahem* other various areas when I am wearing nylons.

But as for personal taste, either works! (I actually like wearing them...shhh...don't tell Viper that) :wub:

nylons for sure

for me removing a woman;s shoes and tickling her warm nyloned soles first is the best and most of the women I have tickled have told me the nylons seem to make thier feet more ticklish when there shoe has just been removed.

definitely nylons/pantyhose!!! without question! however, my general rule of thumb is that whatever the 'lee wants is what she gets. if she prefers to be or is more ticklish without them, then so be it. i just have to grin and bear it. if i could talk her in to wearing pantyhose, all the better! :)

My favorite prelude to tickling a woman's feet is removing her shoes, and then slowly removing her socks if she's wearing them. If she is wearing nylons, I'll begin by tickling her with them on. But I'll peel them off after a few minutes, assuming her ankles haven't been tied, and begin tickling her bare feet. If her ankles have been tied, I like to rip the stockings open or cut them off with scissors. I've also used my teeth on several ocassions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back