• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons at the bookstore tickle

nylonsaregreat

TMF Poster
Yesterday we were at the local bookstore. My friends wife had on a white skirt with tan pantyhose on. She was looking at magazines with her shoes off. She was crouched down with her heels off the ground. We were waiting for her to finish when another guy in our group asks my friend if her feet are ticklish. He tells him they are extremely ticklish. He asks if he can give it a try. My friend say why not. He sneeks behind her and put both hands under her nylon feet. He wiggles his fingers on her soles and she bounds up hits the magazine rack and about twenty magazines fall on her. It caused quite a ruckuss.

I would love to tickle your friends wife's feet in nylons sometime, she sounds extremely ticklish and I love this and the other stories you have posted of her. Are they members of this forum? If not get them to join and have them pm me.

Wow... she must be the only woman in North America wearing nylons these days. Every woman I know (without exception!) is going bare-legged now.

Good little story... Is it me or does it seem nylon tickling is on the rise???

Great story...is she more ticklish in nylons? Would enjoy reading all other stories you can share.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back