• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

O-h-i-o

shadow365

TMF Expert
Hey all . . . I am in the process of planning a Gathering in Central Ohio. If anyone would like to help, please let me know. It isn't going to be midwest NEST but it is going to be something . . . hopefully something big . . .hit me up on here.

Shadow

Shadow, you're always welcome to ours in Michigan in October. We're not that far away. From central Ohio, we're about a 6 hr drive. :)

I might be able to swing Ohio or Michigan. When all would it be happening?

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
I might be able to swing Ohio or Michigan. When all would it be happening?

Snail Shell
The Michigan party is set for Oct 27-28. Check under the section "Tickling in Detroit" or email me at [email protected] for more details. :happyfloa

I would be interested in a Columbus gathering. I've never done one of these before but I'm sure it would be fun!

so any news?

Is anything in the works? I'd be willing to lend a hand if so?

Depending upon where in central OH you're talking about, I might be interested. Give us the scoop! :upsidedow

Yeah..I'd certainly be interested..I'm in Cincinnati.....Keep us informed..

More Details please

I'm kinda close, and am interested in meeting others like me. PLease keep us posted on when and where. Thanks.

Bad News

Unfortunately, due to a lack of time, money, and assistance. I am unable to continue in the planning of this event. If anyone is interested in having a gaterhing in Ohio, my feeling certainly won't be hurt if you take over this thread and get it started. Again, my sincerest apologies for getting your hopes up.

Shadow

Anyone is welcome to come to ours in Bay City, Michigan on October 27 & 28. We're only a 6hr drive from Columbus. :D If you're interested, send me an email to [email protected].

I see this thread had died, I am now located in NW Ohio in the Lima vicinity , I'd like to get something started in Ohio for the future..

Hey Tickles, if you want to try and get something going, maybe we can lend a hand. Let us know whats goin on, ok? ttyl

I'm in!

Cincinnati here...OSU grad...would come to something in or around C-bus for sure!
Keep me posted!

Just thought I would Bump this thread and let everyone know if your interested , I am co-host NORTH West Ohio Tickle Gathering scheduled for weekend of JUly 11,12,13 :dogpile:
Would love to see many others from Ohio be in attendance as well as anyone else who is interested in attending,respond here or PM me for information;)

Last edited:
Just thought I would Bump this thread and let everyone know if your interested , I am co-host NORTH West Ohio Tickle Gathering scheduled for weekend of JUly 11,12,13 :dogpile:
Would love to see many others from Ohio be in attendance as well as anyone else who is interested in attending,respond here or PM me for information;)

I'll just be finishing up with school by then and would love some fun!

PM me the details and I'll see what I can do!

North West Ohio Tickling ,Midwest region

Hello everyone!
I would like to inform the Midwest community of a gathering I am involved in hosting in North West Ohio scheduled for July 11,12,13 . This will be limited space for those who wish to attend as the other hosts working with me or myself don't have a big place but we want to establish and lay a good foundation for gatherings in Ohio and we are setting the maximum attendees at about 25 people . We are seeking those who want to have fun and get to know others in a casual social atmostphere mingling and we are seeking Dungeon Monitors who are established in the community to attend if the dates work for them,or even those who would like to attend and would be polite yet firm enough ,adamant that if the rules are not respected then there is no tolerance .

In attendance already that is assured is the Delightful Dimpletoes who is like a sister connection to me even though we started corresponding a brief time ago and I can't wait to meet,give her a big hug ,Shooter and that is just the beginning of names being added to the list as we speak:0.
One of the special themes of this particular North West Ohio Gathering is a Pajama/Slumber party on one night for even more bonding by being all together doing whatever and yes this will be Co-Ed not just for the girls .
Respond here or PM if you have questions,would like additional information and you think you'd like to join us

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back