• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

O to Ler in 30 Seconds (or just tell her!)

MrTicklee

Verified
I have been blessed to find the woman of my dreams…my soul mate. I did not find her on a tickling site. In fact, she had no idea about any of this until I finally told her several months into our relationship. To be fair, I did not voluntarily tell her. Rather, she forced it out of me. She knew I was holding back; that I wasn’t 100% in. I had struggled with myself over those months to tell her. I wanted to, but I was scared. Just when I had built up enough confidence to tell her, I made an excuse why I should wait and tell her later. What if she thought I was a freak? What if she ran out the door? What if, what if, what if? But when I told her, she simply replied, “Is that it?” She didn’t find it weird. She didn’t think I was a freak, that something was wrong with me. All those self-inflicted fears were only in my head. Since then, I admittedly have been in a work in progress, getting more comfortable in talking about tickling with her and she is eager to learn all about it. If that is what gets me going, she wants to be a part of it. So, we created this screen name and she dove right in. Let me tell you, the devil has been released in this woman. She is brutal and relishes in the concept of tickle torture.

Yesterday, we decided to have a little bondage 101 when we got home from work. She had some ideas on how to tie back all my toes and I was to generally help her with more restrictive bondage. What she had seen was most effective and I found myself spread eagle with all 5 toes of my right foot tied back and my sole fully exposed. She then proceeded to attack my feet for what seemed like forever, as she knows it’s my worst spot. I was laughing and screaming instantly. She added lube and an electric toothbrush and my pitch increased with the intensity. From there she worked over the rest of my body and managed to lube my penis along the way teasing me in between and during her tickle torture, taking me right to edge and then stopping. When she finally allowed me to cum, she went right back to torturing me (she had warned me of this earlier). I cannot say how long this went on, but it had to be 2 hours. When she finally released me, I gave her my full attention.

She is a devil and angel all in one and I am so happy she is mine. I encourage everyone who has been holding back to give it a try. While it may not be a positive outcome in every situation, it is not better to be happy than live in fear? But that's just my two cents.

I think it's almost always better to talk it out than to keep it in. Anyone who is close to you will sense something there, and if you don't give it a face they'll often paint one using their own fears. Better to talk sooner than later, because the longer you wait the more chance of misunderstanding and the more hurt there will be in the unlikely event that something does go wrong.

I do have one question: I gather from your post that all of this happened a few months ago, and that the two of you created the MrTicklee username at that time. But it looks as though you joined the forum with that name more than 10 years ago.

Either way, it's best to say something, so congrats on doing it.

Thats the same reaction I usually get, when I say I have a fetish it makes them nervous. Then I say tickling and they go, oh is that all? I can handle that

Mr Ticklee is a lonnng timer in the community, going back to the newsgroups. I imagine the username they created recently was for her, not him.

Sorry for the confusion. We created a new user name on Fetlife not the TMF. And yes, I have been around in the tickling community for a long time, going back to the AOL chat rooms back in the day.

Ah, I see. <yoda>Look you up on FL, I will</yoda>. I'm Redmagus there.

Mr. Ticklee I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Sounds as though she is a brutal tickler. May I ask is she ticklish too? If so does she allow you to tie her up and tickle her? Hope you are both having fun with tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back