• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ODE TO Iluv2btickled

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
there is a great young talented and smart mind out there in this forum. There is a person on this forum whose real beauty is not just on the outside but on the inside where beauty truly lies. There is a person on this forum who just by being herself is able to bring out the best in other people. Of course i am talking about one of the best posters of this grand forum. i am talkingaobut Iluv2btickled.

Now i know i am not the only one hear who loves to read her post and thinks she is a sweet, good person. I want everyone on this site to post on this thread about her.

My iluv2btickled thing is how she easily brings out the real me, the best in me. Usually i am introverted but when i read her post, it compels me to let the real me comeo ut and be a part of this forum. I also love her sweetness and her mind. she has a thought on lots of topics and that is a great thing.

Now i am no master writer like Dean koontz, W. Shakespeare or Stephne King, so i can't write words to make everyone agree with me and i do not want to. I want to hear on this thread why everyone on here likes and cares for iluv2btickled.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
there is a great young talented and smart mind out there in this forum. There is a person on this forum whose real beauty is not just on the outside but on the inside where beauty truly lies. There is a person on this forum who just by being herself is able to bring out the best in other people. Of course i am talking about one of the best posters of this grand forum. i am talkingaobut Iluv2btickled.

Now i know i am not the only one hear who loves to read her post and thinks she is a sweet, good person. I want everyone on this site to post on this thread about her.

My iluv2btickled thing is how she easily brings out the real me, the best in me. Usually i am introverted but when i read her post, it compels me to let the real me comeo ut and be a part of this forum. I also love her sweetness and her mind. she has a thought on lots of topics and that is a great thing.

Now i am no master writer like Dean koontz, W. Shakespeare or Stephne King, so i can't write words to make everyone agree with me and i do not want to. I want to hear on this thread why everyone on here likes and cares for iluv2btickled.

This is really nice. I don't know L2BT well enough to comment but I hope she digs you because I'm really rootin for you two!!!

HisDivineShadow said:
She got her ode after all. :happy:

Against all odds :) ( yeah ode i know ) but it not suit for the play on words LOL

Oh my goodness!! you did not have to make a new thread for me!! I was joking!! I wanted to have REALLY earned it, like nessie, or Mistressvalerie. HWB, you have been flirting with me after every post that I have made in any forum:p. I'm glad I can "bring out the real you" but I havn't done anything. You've done it for yourself. I just state my opinion and you respond to it. I really appreciate the forum, and am flattered that you like me so much to create a new thread, but I'm not as well-known as you think. Only in your head sweetie am I so well known :D But thank you anyway. It makes e feel good and gives me confidence that someone would take the time to make a thread about me :cool:

Tkpro said:
This is really nice. I don't know L2BT well enough to comment but I hope she digs you because I'm really rootin for you two!!!

well if you a betting man TKPRO then i do not know about this bet. i am just trying to be nice but the reality is what would a 18 year old hottie want with a thirty year old man. also i am trying to be niceand be myself but if i not careful i could look like a stalker.

i do apprecaite you rooting and who knows maybe these post will get more people active in this forum but the reality is this is just a forum to talk tickling and not to make a connection. i tihnk i need to remember that.

so much for me trying to do sometihng nice

I like L2BT too :) She is very sweet and has a mature and intelligent outlook on life. I also like her classy avatar ;)

Luv to all,

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Thank you MistressValerie!!! * hugs you tight* Actually, I was thinking of changing my avatar.......*runs off to find a new avatar*

There I switched my avatar. It was time for a change anyway. And I added a profile pic. I'm too uncomfortable to post a REAL pic of myself. :)

Last edited:
Oh don't fret about posting a picture of yourself. It's always GREAT to actually SEE the person you're talking to. It's so unbelievably unlikely that someone you know would see you here...but even if they do...it means they were here too! :D

Yeah ur right....well I'm realy sleepy and must get some rest now. so g nite everybody, and I'll see what you said in the morning!

Iluv2btickled said:
There I switched my avatar. It was time for a change anyway. And I added a profile pic. I'm too uncomfortable to post a REAL pic of myself. :)
*hugs you back* That new avatar pic is sexy!!! Your profile pic is even sexier :)

Luv,

*giggles softly* I dont mind a friendly molestation every now and then. lol! But thanx for the compliment about my avatars. They are all going to be members of bond. This one is still Gay-yee, the cellist of the group, and yes that is a cello she is playing, It's an electric cello. Here are some more. The first pic has to be my fav pic cuz of the reaction I get when people see it. I really wanted to post this pic as my profile but it's too big. And the second pic is a bigger pic of the cello, the third is of the group. So I'll be changing my avatar every now and then.

Wiw! I really like that first picture. She is very pretty!
I was thinking about changing my avatar at some point as well. I've had this one forever.

ness isn't a avatar a permanent thing like a tattoo? i picked my avatar because the stuff ireally wanted was too big like pics of th jersey beach and the moonlight shinning over the atlantic ocean. anyway i picked mine because i thought had tickling and sexiness written all over it.

yours seems playful and outgoing. it is also one that people on this site come to reconigze as your symbol sort of like the s being superman or urn as the undertaker's symbol in wrestling.

Iluv2btickled said:

IL2BT,

Dag-nabbit! Are you saying the old avatar of the formal-yet-hot looking cellist wasn't you? I had wicked fantasies about that woman. You know, dark ones-- involving Cool-Whip and strawberries and candy sprinkles. Mmmm, sprinkles. D'oh! I think I need to go hit the fridge.

Jayd

I love your avatar!! It's sooooo cute!! I have a weakness for animals. But I'm pretty sure if Gay-yee knew you were having fantasies about her, she'd be very flatttered! LOL! But I think you're the only one who didnt know that it wasnt me, cuz I've stated who it was and my love of the group in many other threads. I do have a couple of pics of myself, but they are too big to use as avatars, plus.....um..... I dont like em. I'm no cutie pie or centerfold in a magazine, but I'm not too bad looking. But go to their website if you wanna fantasize some more.lol! It's in my signature quote. Enjoy!

I thought about that, yeah. It can be sort of disconcerting when someone who posts a lot suddently changes their avatar. But I have an idea for a new one that I'd like to try. if it's too different I can always change it back. :)

Iluv2btickled said:
I love your avatar!! It's sooooo cute!!

He's Rocky, the boss at my house. I put the camera on my armrest and started scratching it to get an action shot. I've got a bunch of wide-eyed, blurry shots of Rock moving in for the kill on my defenseless camera.

The things with the cellist photo was she looked so prim and proper. I've always fantasized about *supposedly* nerdy women such as librarians, school teachers, and concert musicians. You know, the whole conservative clothing, studious glasses, quiet demeanor-- until tickling insanity falls on her from a freak like me. Then it ain't so quiet now is it?

God, I wish I could censor my ridiculous fantasies. This forum is making me look stoopid.

Jayd

Iluv2btickled said:
Well at least your cat is cute!! LOL!!

Rocky wants you to know he has ticklish paws and a ticklish belly.

By the way, I fully understand your anxieties (mentioned previously) about posting your own pic. I did it last night on the spur of the moment in my PunKyGurl fake pic. Basically I needed a tickler striking a two-finger pose, and I was too lazy to search out an existing pic somewhere. So-- I grabbed a camera, struck the pose, and cut myself into it. Now granted, this is basically a partial-side, from-the-rear shot, but still I'm kind of shocked I did even that. Something about the positive attitude of this forum just makes you want to participate.

I'm still probably a long way from posting a head shot. I'd like to, and I wish everybody would. It makes it so much more like you're talking in real life if you see someone's photo online. I admire the bravery of those who do post their pics. To me, even after all this time, tickling is a very personal, private thing. I love all the exhibitionists around here, but sheeez, that's just not me-- at least today.

Well, at least Rocky's pic is posted online. He's ready folks. He just rolled over on his back right now, daring all to tickle that furry belly.

Jayd

You Are A True Inspiration For Battling Such Illness At An Early Age. (i Was Often Sick As A Child But Was Fortunate To Have The Worst Of It Corrected By Age Seven.) Your Diverse Posts And Replies Reveal An Intelligent, Caring Person Wise Beyond Their Years. Now In This Bond Band What Instrument Does Miss Moneypenny Play??

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back