• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ode to Sammi-shan

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Sammi-Chan, Sammi chan,
the coolest girl I know,
who always shows a pretty face,
come wind or rain or snow.

There are lots reasons that I love my Sammi,
and here are just a few;
she is the cutest little lee,
and a damn good tickler too!

Whenever I feel down at night,
Sammi will be there.
She'll give me hugs and kind words,
and show me that she cares.

So Sammi, when you're feeling rough,
and feeling sad and blue,
just think of me, and then you'll know,
that Sammi, I love you...

This is something I made for one of my favourite people in the world! She always cheers me up, makes me feel wanted. So I want to do the same for her! Sammi, you're one of the coolest gals I've ever met :D . Much love to you!

Kayleigh

Wow, if I wasn't such a cold-hearted bastard I would find this highly touching. :p Nice poem. :content:

We love you a lot, S-chan.

You know it!

I love you, especially well... you know that too :)

My best friend in the world you are.

Aww that's cute. I'm sure she'll just love this to death! You are a really good friend for making this poem. :)

Personally, I think you both rock though :D

*sniffle* I've never seen a picture of miss sammi :( (what's the female version of master? Saying Master Sammi feels... awkward)

BTW, I just noticed that you mispelled Chan. :tounge:

Sammi, you're a lot better artist than you think. You're a wonderful person who's got lots of friends who care about you and who want you to be happy. Regardless of anything else anyone might have said or done in the past, you're totally great and you deserve all the best things in the world.

Snail Shell

Ah, dear Sammi. What words can ever truly do thee justice? Tis a task I'm not sure I am equal to, but I shall surely make the attempt.
Who bringeth this forum to life?
Who taketh away any strife?
Sammi. Dear Sammi.
Whose kindness is beyond compare?
As deep as the darkness of her hair?
Sammi. Dear Sammi.
A streak the deep purple of true royalty.
Always a joy whether tickler or ticklee.
Sammi. Dear Sammi.
Who doth give me a reason to be
In this forum, the TTC?
Sammi. Dear Sammi.
Gotta give props and love where it's due.
This poem is written just for you.
Sammi. Dear Sammi.

Sammi you are awesome and... well, I can't rhyme.

But your awesome!

Sammi is awesome, and beyond cool. I love her as well.

>.> Though my thoughts strayed a bit when reading the poem.

O.O Man, both Socks and Kimi can rhyme. Wow. I can, but I'm not even gonna try to compete with that:D

Anyway, you know I lurve you girl, and you're MINE, don't you forget it! *hoards all the Sammi again*

Oh my god... I really have no idea what to say you guys. I love you guys so much. I really do. Seeing this first thing in the morning... well, I know it's a good day now. *hugs all around* You guys are so awesome. Thank you for making me feel at home.

:super_hap glad we could make you feel at home girlie

>.>

<.<

*grabs all the Sammi and runs*

Aww such a cute poem Kimi *hugs*And Socks!*hug*

I can't write poetry but I can say this.....

Sammi you Freaking RAAAAWWWWWKKKK!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOT

I think you're ace!*big hug*

TKLVR18 said:
:super_hap glad we could make you feel at home girlie

>.>

<.<

*grabs all the Sammi and runs*

Noooooooo! You can't take all the Sammi! We need some too! /cry

*appears in front of Karen to stop her* better not do that.....other people want some of her as well....so yeah...sup Sammi.

Sammi, I could say I love you in so many languages. xP

In fact, I might try! XD

English said:
I love you. ^_^
German said:
Ich Liebe Dir! ^_^
1337 said:
1 |_0\/3 `/0|_|!!!!!!!1!!!11!!!!!eleven!!! P\/\/N493!! ^_^
Mkay-ish said:
I ove lay ou yay! ^_^
(I think...kinda rusty on this language)

Braille said:
two diagonal bumps, 3 veritcle bumps, outward shaped arrow bumps, L shaped bump, two outwardly verticle bumps, Backwards C shaped bumps and number 4 shaped bumps. ^_^

But really Sammi, no matter what the language, there's only one true way to show you that I and we love you...

*HUGGLES*

Sammi-chan rawks
She's my favourite 'lee in stocks
...something...something...something...>_>

...Alright. So maybe i'm not at Socks' and Kayleigh's level of awesomeness in terms of poetry. ;_;

Bob's post basically said it all, though. *Huggles Sammi* You've shown us that the limits of awesomeness and adorableness can most certainly be exceeded. And...ummm...

...Okay, Sammi, i'll tell you the truth. I had made several really super awesome posts that I spent hours on just for you...but all the members who posted in this thread stole my posts. Each and every one of them. It was them. Really. But that doesn't matter. I can't express the amount of love I have for you so i'll just have to give you that amount of love in hearts.. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

*Realizes that my post still isn't awesome enough to be posted in this thread* I knew I should've bought the " 'How to make a really awesome post for your TT friend in the last minute because you're too hopeless to think of one yourself' for dummies" book. ;_;

Love ya, Sammi. <3

Last edited:
so true, so true......sammi is teh 1337! W00T for sammi chan!!!!!!! btw sammi, EMPTY UR PM BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FULL!!!!!!!! and get on yahoo.......lol

a little rap for sammi:

yo, yo, sammi chan rocks, thats fo sho
its so fun to tickle her cute big toe
and poke her belly button is just like whoa
sammi chan, ur awesome, yep u r, yo.

ok, im a white trash rapper wannabe, but u get the idea. WE LOVE YOU SAMMI!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to say again how much I love you guys. Everytime I read what you all have said, I can't help but smile. Much love all around. *hugs each and everyone of you* This seriously picks me up no matter how I feel.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back