• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Of Feathers and Steel

Novus

TMF Expert
The following is an adapted story that was writen upon request. I changed the names, setting, and ending. The origional version was never posted.

(Warning: contains descriptions of extream tickle torture, bondage, sexual situations, and some violence)

*disclaimer* All the charactors in the following novel are over the age of 18. This novel should not be read by anyone under the age 18. The following is a work pure fiction and any similarities to real people or events is purely coincidence.

Estimated read time: 25 - 30 minutes

<B>Of Feathers and Steel </B>

<I>One Ticklish Girl</I>
It was early in the morning when it was almost time for Deniz to get up. The sun was just starting to peak through her open bedroom window. She lived in an apartment building in a buzy middle class section of Istanbul. There was already noise rising up from the street below letting her know that the day was getting started. Deniz was the youngest of three sisters and she was only 19 years old. She felt so much older then that. Her older sisters had already married and moved out of the apartment. She still lived with her parents and lived by her father's rules. He had paid for her to go to college overseas as an exchange student but she failed half her classes and had to come back home. He made her get job to pay him back as punishment for failing her classes. He would not let her move out and get married until she paid him back. She was actually a very intellegent young woman. Deniz could speek three languages including English. Being trilingual made finding a well paid job easy for her and she had almost entirely paid back the money she owed her father. But she still had to get up and go to work.

Deniz got out of bed and stood up. She raised her arms over her head stretching and yawning her sleepiness away. She pulled the covers up from her bed and remade her bed nice and neat. She sat down on the floor to do her morning exercises. She spread her legs wide and leaned down over her left leg and grabbed her bare foot with her hands. There was nothing special about her feet they were soft and well maintained. Her feet had very high arches with the soft and sensitive skin. She had no idea how ticklish they were as she pulled on her foot to do her stretches. She leaned all the way over and managed to get her nose to her knee. She was very flexible and extremely athletic. When she was younger she used to do gymnastics everyday. She still does some of the exercises to keep her in shape. Deniz was very proud of her body. When she was in college she always used to love the way the guys would stare at her when she was in a bikini. She finished stretching over one leg and then stretched down over the other. She finished her exercises and quickly stood up by jumping to her feet.

She went over to her closet and pulled out her good work clothes. She took them into the bathroom and then closed the door. She brushed her teeth and washed her face and then got undressed. Deniz looked at herself in the mirror. She was thin almost gaunt supermodel thin. She raised her right arm over her head and looked closely at the deep well of her armpit. There was no hair and she did not need to shave. She had only started shaving her pits when she was in college. Now she felt dirty whenever she saw any hair. She put her nose into her armpit and quickly pulled away. It smelled and she needed to shower. She removed her underwear and then stepped into the shower. She washed herself as quickly as she could and then got out. She dried herself off with a towel and then slipped on her panties and her favorite bra. Her breasts were not very big and she needed the bra to push them up and make them look bigger. Deniz finished drying her long dark brown hair and then got into her work clothes. She picked up her night clothes and then opened the door. She folded up her night clothes and placed them on her bed. She looked at the clock and saw that it was already after 6:30. Seeing how late it was she then walked over to her dresser and pulled out a set of nylons. She sat on her bed and put them on her legs and then she put on her shoes. She felt her damp hair and brushed it out of her face with her hand. She stood up and went to check herself in the mirror one last time. She took the time to comb her hair until she was satisfied with it.

Deniz came out of her room and went into the kitchen. She took out some bread that was left over from last night and put some butter on it. That was all she had for breakfast. She had wait until she got to work before she could get some coffee to drink. After she finished her bread she picked up her purse and went over to the door.
She said to her unseen parents, "I am going to work now, see you tonight."

She opened the door and then went out into the hall. She walked down the hall and then down four flights of stairs before emerging outside onto the busy sidewalk. She walked up the street a little ways and then crossed over to the other side of the street where there was a bus stop. Deniz did not have to wait long for the bus to come. She was running late today and only a few minutes later she would have missed her bus. She got on the bus where all the seats were already taken. She almost never got a seat right away and usually had to stand for half the trip. The bus was very crowded and there were people all around her. Deniz disliked crowds because they would always bump into her and sometimes tickle her. She was so sensitive that it did not take much to tickle her. The slightest brush against her ribs would make her jump. The bus started moving and she hoped that the people towering over her would not bump her too hard. She was very short being only about 1.6 meters tall. The bus had only been moving for a few minutes when it hit a bump in the road. The whole crowd was jostled and large man stumbled into her. Deniz was holding onto a bar with her left hand and the man grabbed her right below her armpit to keep himself from falling. Of course his hand tickled her like crazy and she jerked her arm back down from the bar trapping the man’s hand under her arm. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from screaming out with laughter. She pulled and twisted away and bumped into another man. She felt so embarrassed by her reactions. She then apologized to the man she bumped into.

Deniz had always been so ticklish ever since she was a child. She hated being tickled and whenever the boys at school would tickle her she would punch them and kick them very hard. When she was tickled she had unbelievable strength for a child her size. Not even both her older sisters could hold her down when they tickled her. In fact no one could purposefully tickle her and walk away without a bruise or a nasty bump. She was glad she had a little more control over herself now. She did not punch or kick people when they tickled her but she still hated it. These touch tickle accidents began to really embarrass her now that she was older. She knew she just had to be the most ticklish person in the world.

After a while a seat opened up for her and she was able to sit down. She let out a sigh and knew this was not going to be a very good day. Being tickled on the bus was not a good sign for her. If she was tickled on the bus that usually meant she would get tickled again later in the day. She knew she would be on edge all day and she was always more ticklish when she was nervous. She did not know why she always became more ticklish when she was nervous she just knew that she did. She took in a deep breath and tried to think of something else. The bus was almost to her stop and did not want to miss it.

<I>Blue Feather Investment Corp</I>
The bus came to a stop and she got off. She still had to walk a few blocks to get to the building where she worked. She eventually came up to a nondescript building and went into the lobby. It was cool inside and there were only a few people she did not know very well standing around. She went to the back of the room and slipped behind a large door. Then she went up some stairs and down the hall to the offices of the Blue Feather Investment Corp. Blue Feather was a subsidiary of some larger corporation based in America. Deniz was hired as an assistant and a translator. Her verbal skills were always in demand especially with all the international clients the company dealt with. She went in the main office and noticed that on the clock it was nearly 8:00. Her boss had not yet arrived so she rushed into the back room and put on the coffee.

There were many smaller offices off the main office and her coworkers slowly came into fill them. Deniz did not yet have her own office she was only an assistant. She had a small desk in the corner of her boss’s office. She had just sat down with her cup of coffee when her boss came in. His name was Arif and he was only half Turkish. He was middle aged and somewhat overweight. He had spent a lot of time overseas dealing with clients and did not always come to the office. He always trusted Deniz to run his office when he was not around. He had come to depend a lot on her skills.

Deniz stood up and said, "Good morning "
Arif handed her a piece of paper that had something written in French on it. He could understand English well enough but he did not know a word of French.
He said to her, "Good morning Deniz. Could you please translate this for me."
After a few seconds she read, "My most important client will be coming to see you later today to make a deposit. He is interested in investing more in Turkish industries. Please show him over to the new factory we are financing."
Arif said to her, "Thank you Deniz, that will be all for now."
The phone on his desk rung and he picked it up. Deniz did not listen to what was said but just drank her coffee. After he hung up the phone Arif handed Deniz another piece of paper with some notes on it.
Arif said, "Write a letter to the vice chairman of finance explaining these points I have made. Be sure to write it in your best English."

Deniz wrote the letter and continued to go about doing her regular routine at the office. It was much later in the day when a foreigner walked into the Arif's office. Deniz thought she might have to do some interpreting but he greeted Arif right away in Turkish. Deniz thought this must be the client they had been expecting. They talked business for a while and then the foreigner took 15,000 Euros out of his briefcase. Arif took the Euros and slipped them into an envelope and continued to talk with the foreigner. They both walked out of the office leaving Deniz alone for a while. Arif came back in and handed her the envenlope.
He said, "Deniz I will be leaving for a while. Take this and put it in the vault."
Deniz knew what was inside and she tightly gripped it with her hands. She had never seen so much cash before and it was her responsibility now.
Deniz said, "I will do it." and she said, "Goodbye." as he left.

Having all that money in her hands made her nervous. She wanted to take it down to the vault as quickly as she could. Just as she was about to leave the phone on Arif's desk rang. She put the envelope down on her desk and went to answer the phone. It was someone from corporate asking to talk to her boss. She told them he was not here but she could take a message. She wrote down a few reminders for her boss and then hung up the phone. She was sidetracked and she forgot what she was doing. Then she remembered her important task. She was taking the deposit down to the vault. Deniz walked over to her desk where she left the envelope but it was gone. A wave of fear surged through her when she saw the envelope was missing. She looked on her chair and under her desk but she could not find it. She went back over to her boss's desk to see if she left it there. She started to panic as she realized she lost the envelope. How could she lose 15,000 euros she thought. She looked all over the office and she was distraught when she could not find it. Deniz knew she was going to be in so much trouble for losing the deposit. She continued to search all over the office again and again hoping that she would find it somewhere.

It was very late when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Deniz was so nervous and uptight that even that slightest touch tickled her. She could not hold it in and she jumped and screamed. She quickly turned around and saw it was Eren one of her coworkers. It was late and most of the people had already left the office.
Eren said, "Sorry, I did not mean to sneak up and scare you like that. What are you doing here so late."
Deniz said, "I am waiting for Arif to come back. Eren, why are you here so late?"
He replied, "I was just leaving when I saw you working late. Are you all right, you seem mighty jumpy tonight."
She said, "I will be alright, thank you."
Deniz saw glad he did not question her anymore. He picked up his briefcase and left for the night. She knew she must be really nervous because that really tickled. The more nervous Deniz became the more ticklish she got. She knew Arif would soon be back and she would have to tell him. She was very frightened of what was going to happen to her. She did not want to lose her job and she feared she might even go to jail. Her heart was pounding and she had butterflies in her stomach. Deniz knew this just had to be a nightmare.

<I>I'll do Anything</I>
Arif came back to the office and saw Deniz sitting at her desk crying. He looked at her face and wiped up some of her tears with a tissue.
He said calmly, "Deniz what is wrong, why are you crying?"
She sobbingly said, "I lost the envelope. I don't know where it is. I searched all over for it but I can't find it."
He changed the tone of his voice and said, "That is very serious. Did you search everywhere? Where did you last see?"
She said, "I don't remember but I searched everywhere for it."
Arif then said, "I will help you look for it, we have to find the deposit. Do you realize how important that is?"
Deniz stopped crying and helped him look for it some more but she knew it was not here.

After awhile of searching Arif said, "I think I have to call the police."
Deniz grabbed his hand and said, "Don't call the police, I will do anything."
Arif said to her, "There is nothing we can do Deniz. I have to call the police and tell them what you did."
She begged him, "Please don't. I will do anything, anything."
"Anything???" he replied.
"Yes, anything. Just don't put me in jail." she begged.
He said to her, "OK, ok, I will pay the 15,000 euros myself but you have to do something for me."
She immediately replied, "I will do it."

Deniz knew he must mean sex. She could have sex with him once, it was better then going to jail she thought. Deniz was good looking and she knew it. She knew she always had some power over men. People always treated her special because of her good looks. She felt much relieved that this would soon be over and all she had to do was sleep with her boss. Even though he was old enough to be her father she did not think he was totally unattractive. Deniz knew she was getting off easy.

They both walked out of the office and he locked the door. They went down some stairs and out a back exit to a parking lot. He walked her over to his car and she got in. He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. He drove her along way to a part of the city she had never been to before. She did not say a word to him until she pulled out enough courage to thank him.
Daniz said, "Thank you for saving me. You don't know how much this mean to me."
He smiled and said, "It will be worth it, don't worry about it anymore."
He continued to drive until they pulled up in front of a dark building. He got out of the car and opened the door for her. He held onto her arm to help her out. It tickled her and she let out some giggles. Just then something popped into her mind that she had not thought of before. She remembered that sex was always a ticklish affair with her. She could only hope that he does not tickle her too much.

Arif led her into his apartment and turned on the lights. Deniz sat down on the couch and he sat next to her. He put his arm around her and again he tickled her. She did not want to embarrass herself in front of him so she held in her reactions.
He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "shall we go through with it."
She just looked at him.
He stood up and asked her, "Would like some wine before we start?"
Deniz accepted his offer and drank her wine.
Arif told her, "Go into the bedroom and take off you clothes."

Deniz went into the darkened bedroom and took off her clothes except her nylons, her bra, and her panties. He walked over to the doorway and watched as she undressed herself. Her body was more beautiful then he had imagined. Arif always used to fantasize about seeing Deniz in her underwear and now he got the chance. Her body was stunning. There was almost no fat on her and she had a very toned look to her. Her belly was very flat with a perfect little belly button. The only thing she lacked was that her breasts were on the small side but he did not care.

He said to her, "lay down on the bed and raise your arms above your head."
Deniz did as she was told and she watched him walk over to the closet and take out some leather cuffs and steel chains.
Deniz nervously asked, "What is that stuff for?"
He explained, "I am going to tie you to the bed. I like to see women bound and tied up."
She was going to protest but since she did not want him to back out of paying for her mistake she let him. He put her wrists in the cuffs and then attached the chains to bars on the headboard. He used rope and leather straps to tie her feet to the bottom of the bed. She pulled on her bonds and realized she was really tied and helpless. There was no turning back now.

<I>Please Don't Tickle Me</I>
Arif got onto the bed next to Deniz. He leaned over her body and kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth and he stuck his tongue in her. He kissed her deeply and she started to enjoy herself as she realized he was a good kisser. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and kissed him back. His hands started to wonder around and explore her body. He touched her ribs and her belly and it tickled her. She giggled into her kiss and then she pulled away. She tied to put the tickling out of her mind but he tickled her more and more. His hand was moving up her side toward her armpit. It tickled her so much she could not hold it in anymore.
She laughed, "hahahahahahaha heheahhahaha that hah tickles hahah..."
He continued to tickle her and it soon became too much for her to stand. Deniz couldn't take that much tickling and she wanted him to stop.
She tried to talk through her laughter and said, "hahahahaha Stop that hahahah tickles hahahaha... "
He did not listen and continued to touch her and tickle her.
More desperately she laughed, "HAHAHAHAH STOP Hhahaha Tickling ME hahahahaha PLEASE STOP hahahaha."

Arif stopped tickling her and got off the bed.
He looked at down at Deniz and asked, "Why do you want me to stop? I was just getting started."
She replied still giggling, "I just want you hehe to stop tickling me hehehe so much. I am very ticklish."
He said to her, "You said you would do anything. I am going to tickle you. I know how ticklish you are, I see it in the office everyday."
She begged, "Please don't. I don't like being tickled."
"But you agreed to do Anything." he said.
She protested, "You can't, I don't want to be tickled anymore. Please untie me."
Arif then said, "No, I am not letting you back out now. I am going to tickle until you can hardly breathe."
"No." She said, "That be so cruel, you can't. I'd die. Nooooohahahahahaha..."

Arif started tickling her under her arm and in her armpit. His fingers glided over her soft skin and danced in her armpit. Deniz was so ticklish the sensations drove her crazy and all she could do was laugh and squirm.
Arif taunted her, "Does that tickle?"
Deniz laughed, "hahahahaha Yes, hahahah it tickles hahahahah stop hahhahaha I can't take it anymore hahahahahahahahahaa."
He decided to tease her some more by talking to her in English and said, "What's that? I don't understand you."
Deniz continued to beg in Turkish and said, "hahahah Dur lütfen hahahaha dur hahahahahaha cok gýdýklanýyorum hahahaha."
She was being tickled too much to think or care about his game. She just wanted him to stop. He continued to tickle her and tease her by speaking in English.
He said to her, "Are you ticklish? You don't look ticklish to me."
"Gýdýklanýyorum Gýdýklanýyorum," she cried "hahahah dur hahahah lütfen hahahaha..."
Airf said, "Say it in English if you want me to stop."

He was tickling her so much she could not concentrate. Deniz had forgotten the words. She was so ticklish she could not think strait. She could only speak in Turkish when she was tickled and soon she would not be able to speak at all.
Deniz laughed, "hahahaha dur bu gýdýklýyor hahahahahah lütfen dur hahahahaha..."
He teased, "What's that? You want to be tickled some more?"
She begged him, "beni gýdýklama hahahaha lütfen hahahaha beni hahahaha gýdýklama hahaha."
"So you like being tickled," He said.
Desperately she pleaded, "HAHAHAhaha Gýdýklamayý kes hahahaha"
He continued to tickle her under her arms and it soon became tortorous and drove her wild. Just when she thought she could not take anymore tickling she remembered how to tell him to stop in English.
Deniz screamed, "Stop Tickling Me. I Hate Being Tickled."

He immediately stopped tickling her. Deniz was nearly out of breath and there were tears running down her face. She had never been tickled so much in her entire life. It was horrible. She could not believe how torturous it was to mercilessly tickled. She felt extremely helpless just laying there tied to the bed unable to protect her ticklish body. She did not know how Arif could do this to her. He could see how ticklish she was. Even though she was laughing there was nothing funny about being tickled to her. This was the stuff her worst nightmares were made of. Arif had a huge smile on his face when he leaned over closer to her.
He whispered in her ear, "no."

<I>The Cruelest Tickle</I>
As soon as he said that he started tickling her again. His hands moved to her ribs and he tickled them with great skill. Arif rubbed her ribs quickly with his fingertips. Her ribs were extremely ticklish.
Deniz screamed with ticklish laughter, "HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah."
Logic left her as she laughed herself silly. She went into survival mode to fight off the tickling. He tickled her good all over her ribs. Then he took his middle and index fingers and stuck them under her bra strap at the base of her breast. He wiggled his fingers and found one of her most ticklish spots. Deniz frantically thrashed about on the bed. Her muscles tensed and she lifted herself off the bed as far the chains would allow. She became very strong and he could hardly control her body. She slammed into him with her body and he nearly fell off the bed. He steadied himself and then jumped on top of her. He sat on her hips and forced her back down onto the bed. He stopped tickling her and she soon able to calm down.

He wedged his hands underneath her and was able to unhook her bra. He lifted up her bra and exposed her breasts. He then started tickling them lightly with his fingers. Deniz giggled and laughed as he tickled her and she was soon up in a frenzy again. His hands moved down the sides of her breasts and he went back to tickling her ribs. He soon found that ticklish spot again and gave it a good tickling. It tickled her to near insanity and she pulled and tensed with all her strength but she could hardly move with him on top her like that. He relentlessly tickled her without mercy and she writhed underneath him. Just when she absolutely could not take anymore tickling a renewed burst of energy surged through her body. She somehow became very strong and lifted herself up again and threw him off of her.

Arif could not believe how strong Deniz was. He was twice her size yet he could not hold her down. She was chained to the bed and somehow she tossed him off of her like he was nothing. Her body was toned an lean looking but it did not seem capable of such strength. She was stronger then most oil wrestlers. He looked back over at Deniz and he saw that she was full of sweat and breathing heavily. Seeing her like that was a major turn on for him and he just could not resist tickling her some more.

Deniz was not really thinking anymore. She was relying on her animal instincts to survive the tickling. She tried to calm herself by closing her eyes and block out the tickling but it was no use, she was just too ticklish. There was nothing she could do but laugh and squirm when he tickled her. Deniz totally went berserk when he licked her belly button. His wet tongue in her belly button tickled her to no end. She thrashed on the bed and smashed him in the face with her abdomen. Arif was getting beat up by a girl chained to his bed. He knew she must be extraordinarily ticklish to squirm and thrash about so much. Being this ticklish he only wanted to tickle her some more.

Arif got off the bed and went down by her feet. They were still securely tied to the bed and she could hardly move them at all no matter how hard pulled. She was still wearing her nylons. The smooth nylons made her feet even more ticklish. Deniz giggled and screamed when he tickled her feet. "eheheheheheeeeheheheeeehee..."
His fingers spidered up and down all over the sole of her foot. He lightly tickled her foot with his fingertips and it was torturously ticklish for her. Every touch tickled her more then she could stand. She scrunched up her feet but every move she made only made it tickle more. She was trembling when he finally stopped tickling her. Deniz hoped he was finished ticklish her and that he would untie her now.

Arif was not done tickling her and pulled off her nylons and started tickling her bare feet. Her feet were soft and still ticklish without the nylons. He slowly dragged his fingers up the sole of her foot. She was seemingly getting more ticklish with each touch. The slower he went the more it tickled her she and just went nuts. She furiously tried kicking her legs and she screamed with endless hysteria. "aaaaahhhaaaaahhheeheahaheaaahhaaheeeee..."
There was nothing she could do to free her feet. She was helpless to stop him when he started sucking on her toes. His tongue tickled her terribly. It moved all over and in between her toes. He continued to tickle her arch with his fingers while he sucked on her toes. Her lungs gave out on her she couldn't scream anymore. She thought was going to pass out and die when he stopped tickling her. Her whole body pulsed with ticklishness. Deniz was exhausted from all the tickling. She did not know how much more tickling she could take before she really would die.

<I>Better off Dead</I>
Arif only gave her a short rest while he searched for his feather duster. He came back and ran the feather duster over her feet. It was extremely soft and it tickled her skin lightly. It was beyond torturous the way it tickled her. Deniz let out a quick scream when the feathers touched her and then she could not breathe. "eeaaahahhhh..." He stopped tickling her feet and then ran the feather up between her legs. It tickled her inner thighs so much she wished for death. Deniz screamed as loud as she could when ran the feathers tickled her between her legs again. "eeeeeeeeaaahhhhhhh..." She pulled her legs together with all her strength trying to protect her inner thighs. When the feathers tickled her legs she lost control leaving herself open for even more tickling. Again she wished for death when feathers glided between her legs.

He then ran the feather duster up her side all the way to the underside of her arm. She tried to force her arm down to protect herself but the chains held her. He ran the feather up and down the length of her body. He tickled every inch of her skin. In desperation she tried to squirm away from the feathers. The feathers followed her every movement and gave her no rest from the tickling. He brushed the feather over her belly and over her breasts. He continued to tickle her even when she lifted herself off the bed. The feathers tickled her continually and there was nothing that she could do to stop them. He even tickled her face with the feather duster. Deniz did not even know her face was ticklish but she did know about her neck. She went crazy when the feathers tickled the sides of her neck. She threw her head from side to side trying to get the feathers away from her. Deniz was totally drained when he stopped tickling her with the feather duster.

Deniz felt tired and wanted to go home. It really seemed like he had been tickling her for hours. She was hot and sweaty and she could hardly move. She was more vulnerable then ever and he was able to tickle her belly with his hands. She did not have the strength to resist anymore and she just had to take the tickling. Her belly twitched under the touch of his hands. She made no sounds but it tickled her more then anything. The tickling, the endless tickling drove her insane. The tickling really began to get to her when his fingers danced onto her hips. He tickled her in her most ticklish spot for a long time. His fingers wiggled and probed all over her skin. The sensations tickled her to no end. His fingers dug into her and she started moving again. She let out a laugh and then tensed her muscles with all the strength that she had. She pulled with her arms and pulled her abs and pulled with her legs. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth and pulled with all that was in her. The bed creaked and it sounded as if something was about to give. She gave one last pull with her left arm and bar it was chained to came loose. Faster then lightning she swung her arm down and before he could react the chain and bar hit him in the head. The impact knocked him out and he fell on the ground with a thud.

Deniz knew with that hit the tickling was over. She laid there on the bed for ten minutes before she caught her breath and could move again. She was really tired but she knew it was not safe to fall asleep here. With her free hand she was able to get her other hand untied. Deniz sat up and then reached down to untie her feet. When she was free she slowly got off the bed. She pulled down her bra to cover her breasts. She snuck out of the room and went to go look for a phone. As soon as she found his phone she called the police. The police arrived in just a few minutes. Arif was starting to wake up when the police hand cuffed him and took him away. Deniz was talking to one of the police officers explaining what had happened to her when another officer came over and said, "We found this on him."
Deniz nearly fainted when she saw the police officer was holding the deposit envelope that had the 15,000 euros in it.

<I>The End</I>

Stop tickling me: "Gýdýklamayý kes"
I am too ticklish: "Çok gýdýklanýyorum"
That tickles: "Bu gýdýklýyor."
Please don't tickle me: "Lütfen beni gýdýklama"
Stop please stop: "Dur lütfen dur."
I am ticklish: "Gýdýklanýyorum"

different, but nonetheless excellent! i liked how you put a different language into the text of the girl speaking.

ticklingnemesis

I always try to come up with new and interesting material. I read a lot of stories on these boards and I don't want to do what has already been done before. I jumped at the chance to be able to put a real foreign language into the story. I am hoping to write a non-fiction story in the future.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back