• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office tickle m/f

Ferret

This happened a few days ago, figured I would post.

I work remote and rarely go into the office, and when I do I spend about 90% of the day catching up with people. I stopped down to see one of my friends - Michelle, whom I've known for several years. She's 5'7 and from somewhere in Europe, I think Romania, but not certain. She's on the phone in her chair talking, and her feet are under the desk, propped up on one of the chairs across from her. We have the desk along the outside and cut into the middle of the cube, with chairs on the outside closest to the cube entrance.

Not knowing how long she's going to be, I sit down and she's talking about something work related, kind of half paying attention to me. I just looked at her and grabbed the heel of her shoe and pulled it off (she was wearing black stockings, for those of you interested). She was mid sentence and shot me this confused look while still talking, so I pulled the other one off too and moved the chair in closer to her. Once she was done her part of the conversation, she mouths "what are you doing?" to which I mouthed back "Making you more comfy" and pointed to her feet on the chair. She shot a silent smile-laugh and goes back to her conversation.

After about 15 seconds, I decided to go for it. When she was done talking, I took my hand and just started tickling her foot furthest from me. She let out a quick gasp laugh and quickly pulled her foot away, to which I grabbed the one closest to me and started tickling. She's fighting back laughing because she's still on her call, fighting to pull her foot away, huge smile on her face as she's turning red holding it in. All in all, it lasted maybe 5 seconds before I let her go, only because she was on a business call and I didn't want to get her (or myself) in trouble. She quickly put the phone on mute, pointed to me, laughed and went "GO! BAD BOY! Stop back down later."

Yes, I stopped back down later that day. No, I didn't tickle her again. When I went to sit down she quickly pulled her feet off the chair, and as I looked at her she was shaking her said going "unh unh." Never mentioned it after that, but given the reaction I shall make it a goal to try and get her again.

Great story thanks for sharing. She seems likes she is really ticklish on her feet.

very nice i can almost picture it ...wishing it was me tickling her. do you remember how her feet felt? or did it happen to fast. thanks for the story

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back