• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh no! Not Him!

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Last Friday, I had gone for a pedi during my lunch hour. It was so ticklish, I was laughing like crazy! After work, hubby was working a late shift so I decided to go to a lounge nearby for a drink.
I was wearing a black blazer, thigh high black skirt, fushia sleeveless blouse, and Clark's sandals with a 3" heel. No nylons, my legs and feet were bare due to nice weather. As I walked into the lounge, the room was mostly full of patrons, many regulars, so I went to the back where it was quieter and I could relax. On my way, I noticed a man looking at me, our eyes met and he looked familiar. He was about 6'2", 260 or so, wearing a brown sportsjacket, tan slacks, and a blue shirt. He had on a fedora style hat with a brown feather in it.
I sat in a semicircular booth, and ordered a drink from the server. I usually order a martini or red wine, but was in the mood for a rum and coke.
The guy in the fedora kept staring at me, and after a few minutes got up from his seat and walked up to me. "Hi girlie" he said. I thought OMG, this is the guy hubby told to tickle me a couple of years ago in the bar. He still called me "girlie" and I'm 61. He was now in his early 50's.
He ordered a drink and told the server to bring what I was drinking. I had now taken off my blazer and put it over my shoulders.
"Remember me, I'm Bud" he said. He had been tipsy then, and he was tipsy now. "I'm Dave's(my hubby) friend".
I told him I remembered, we made some small talk and he sat next to me.
"Still ticklish?" he asked as his fingers wigged in my side.
I squirmed, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes yes extremely ticklish" I laughed.
"Coochie coochie coo" he teased as his fingers explored my ribs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH awww com'on Bud, I'm ticklish I begged as I laughed and squirmed on the seat. His fingers walked up and down my ribs as I laughed hysterically. After about 2 minutes he stopped, so I could catch my breath. "How are these knees?" he asked as his fingers lightly ran around them. "Hahahahahahahahahahahah ticklish" I laughed as my legs wiggled. He lifted my leg and tickled behind my knee sending me into more laughter as my leg wiggled. "Coochie coochie cooo" he continued teasing as I slumped over in uncontrolable laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh stop stop, it tickles, I'm so ticklish" I begged. "You know I'm ticklish, you tickled me before". "Yes I do" he said, "let's find out where else you're ticklish!". "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA all over, all over please HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"How are the underarms?" he asked. "Oh please no Bud, they are terribly ticklish, not that!" He raised my arm a little just to access the underarm and lightly wiggled his fingers in it. I exploded in hysterical laughter as he tickled there. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no no no , it's too ticklish, I can't stand it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Coochie coochie coooo" he teased, his fingers wiggling wildly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I was going out of my mind, it was so ticklish, he was tickling my left armpit and my right hand was hitting the seat as I laughed insanely. He stopped after about 5 minutes, I caught my breath and took a drink. He was smiling and said "coochie coochie coo". I giggled and said oh no please I'm so ticklish!". He mentioned his girlfriend was very ticklish, and how he tickles he hell out of her all the time, but I'm way more ticklish. He then took my leg, put it in his lap, and took the feather out of his fedora. He ran the feather under my arch in the space between my foot and the sandal. "HAHAHAHAHAHA that tickles" I laughed. He kept sliding the feather back and forth as my foot wiggled and I laughed and laughed. "Awwww com'on Bud, it tickles, it's really ticklish, I'm very feather ticklish, my feet are extremely ticklish, you know that< HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". " I know honey" he said, gonna tickle you to death!" My feet were super ticklish after the pedi earlier in the day, all I could do was laugh hysterically as my foot wiggled and wiggled from the tickling. He slipped off the sandal and stroked the feather between and under my toes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not there please not there" I laughed uncontrollably.He stroked the feather up and down my sole over and over as my laughter filled the area around the booth. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh please, the feather is so ticklish, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". After 5 minutes he put the feather down and went to town with his fingers up and down my sole. I was in hysterics. He tickle teased with coochie coos and continued for 10 minutes as I wriggled and squirmed on the seat. "What's wrong?" he teased. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm ticklish, I'm ticklish, you're killing me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". He finally stopped and let my foot go.
" OMG Bud, you were tickling me to death!" "Haha, you're such a ticklish lady, couldn't help it".
"Did Dave put you up to this?" I asked. "Dave, hell no, have seen Dave for a while, I just remembered how ticklish you were".
He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left, swaying slightly as he walked.
Our server, a young lady of about 22, brought me another drink, from "the guy who was with me". "you seemed to be having a good time" she said. "He was tickling me" I told her. "Oh, I'm very ticklish" she said. "My boyfriend tickles me!".
When I got home, hubby called me. "What's new?" he asked. I told him his friend Bud saw me at the bar and tickled me crazy. He said you didn't put him up to it. "I didn't" Dave said. "Bet he had fun with you!". Dave asked if I got a pedicure. I told him I did. "Was it ticklish?" he asked. "VERY ticklish" I said. "Good" he said. "We'll have fun when I get home". I had the giggles for the next while thinking about it.

Great Story Mrs. as always! I look forward to reading them.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back