• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OH! NO!!!! not there

janis

TMF Poster
do you have that one spot? the one when your ler finds it you just become
one uncontrollable laughing mess?

:redface: Oh alright, I"ll go first...my arms. Unusual, yes, but super effective. Screws me over good 'cuz that's where friends often try light playful tickles and then discover that it makes me hit the ceiling...:redface:

~K

Yes indeed i do..but i'm not tellling..:p

do you have that one spot? the one when your ler finds it you just become
one uncontrollable laughing mess?

Er.. my elbows. Anywhere from my elbows to my wrists, actually.
There, now you know. :)

Nice try. :)

well, if you want to play that way! i'm coming over and finding out myself
and then i'll tell everybody.:stickout

hmm and here i thought you were my friend...grrrrrrrrrr :stickout

Heeeeey now...no fair, *I* went out on a limb....:p

~K

Nice pun...your arms...out on a limb...*explodes*

And Izzy...I'll figure out which spot it is...whenever you get up the courage to submit to the terms of that Pitt WINNING over WVU bet...;)

And as for my spots that make me LOSE it...

My Right hip/barbie line...it's FAR worse than the left one...I can't take it...it's a hard limit when playing with others/in public.

And my underarms are pretty bad...in a good way...;)

Stomach, right around the belly button. Kills me every time. lol

Yes indeed i do..but i'm not tellling..:p

I actually prefer that attitude. Why kill the mystery? Besides, it's always more fun to explore and find them ones self.
One model I had rented, on our second session, turned out her hot spot was
just above the knee. When she hit the ceiling, I knew I hit pay dirt. When she regained her composure, she said she was hoping I wouldn't find that spot.
So of course, I had to go into that, "Ahh, so you knew about this and didn't tell me? You know what THAT means!?"
You bet I did. She was a mess in short order.

My thighs. My mistress drives me crazy with her go-duster on my thighs while I'm bound the ostrich feather blanket covered rack SO MANY TIMES it's almost not funny (heh, sorry for the pun). ^_~

Nice pun...your arms...out on a limb...*explodes*

And Izzy...I'll figure out which spot it is...whenever you get up the courage to submit to the terms of that Pitt WINNING over WVU bet...;)

And as for my spots that make me LOSE it...

My Right hip/barbie line...it's FAR worse than the left one...I can't take it...it's a hard limit when playing with others/in public.

And my underarms are pretty bad...in a good way...;)

CAmel i have the courage so there...:stickout

is diligently taking notes as he peruses through this thread...

...a LOT of notes lol After all, the more I learn about the helplessly ticklish places on all the lady 'lees that I adore, ;) the more skilled tickleplay author and creator and more purely evil tickler I can become :stickout . And you ladies may feel free to ask around about this, but once I learn each individual lovely lady 'lee's true weaknesses, I never, ever, EVER forget them... :drool

Last edited:
I will not attempt to identify my worst places, partly because that's hard to determine, and partly because even in the safety of an online forum it feels like courting danger, but my comment is on the title of this thread...

How foolish is it, when one is being relentlessly tickled, to cry out "No, not there!" You only say it when a tickler hits a particularly intolerable spot, and your saying it will only cause her to tickle you more precisely there.

Yet I myself have said it, instinctively and reflexively, in panic and desperation, countless times. Despite the fact that it always leads to my destruction.

I will not attempt to identify my worst places, partly because that's hard to determine, and partly because even in the safety of an online forum it feels like courting danger, but my comment is on the title of this thread...

How foolish is it, when one is being relentlessly tickled, to cry out "No, not there!" You only say it when a tickler hits a particularly intolerable spot, and your saying it will only cause her to tickle you more precisely there.

Yet I myself have said it, instinctively and reflexively, in panic and desperation, countless times. Despite the fact that it always leads to my destruction.

You say it, as does every good lee, because you desperately want more there and we all know it, Wade :stickout ;)

~K

Well...

My belly and bellybutton....sends me into orbit if touched so people beware

:45:

You say it, as does every good lee, because you desperately want more there and we all know it, Wade :stickout ;)

~K

When I say it, I so mean it! I so, so mean it! I say it and then I think with dread "Oh God she's gonna keep tickling there please please anywhere but THERE!!"

When I say it, I so mean it! I so, so mean it! I say it and then I think with dread "Oh God she's gonna keep tickling there please please anywhere but THERE!!"

*smirk* Wade honey, you're a lee, you LOVE it, no matter how much you *think* you mean it at the time! You aren't fooling anyone here, "NOT THERE" is a desperate plea for more......even if you don't *think* you mean it ;)

~K

i have to say my feet and underarms are my killers, esp with light tickling. I'm a weak giggling mess :blush

*smirk* Wade honey, you're a lee, you LOVE it, no matter how much you *think* you mean it at the time! You aren't fooling anyone here, "NOT THERE" is a desperate plea for more......even if you don't *think* you mean it ;)

And you, you wicked thing, are a tickLER, and when someone says "Not there!" to you, you love it because you've driven him to give you a delightful gift, the one gift he'd hoped not to give, the gift of his continued torment.

And of course the crucial thing about "Not there!" is that once it's said it can never be unsaid; whoever you say it to will remember it, remember that very spot and its intolerably torturous properties; it will be burned into her memory for as long as she knows you so that she can deploy it against you at will.

as far as i can tell, it's a toss up between my arches and toes, though i enjoy having my toes tickled. when someone special tickles my toes, i just squel and laugh and go ballistic. and ya, i love it :stickout

And you, you wicked thing, are a tickLER, and when someone says "Not there!" to you, you love it because you've driven him to give you a delightful gift, the one gift he'd hoped not to give, the gift of his continued torment.

And of course the crucial thing about "Not there!" is that once it's said it can never be unsaid; whoever you say it to will remember it, remember that very spot and its intolerably torturous properties; it will be burned into her memory for as long as she knows you so that she can deploy it against you at will.

Heehee Wade darling, you have me pegged aalll wrong O=D I'm a switch ;)

And I drive 'him' further because I know 'he' wants it so bad but is ashamed to admit it O=D (Yes I'm talking about Wade AND Senshi :laughing: )

~K

as far as i can tell, it's a toss up between my arches and toes, though i enjoy having my toes tickled. when someone special tickles my toes, i just squel and laugh and go ballistic. and ya, i love it :stickout

Mwahahahahahahaha! :stickout
Krusty the clown from the simpsons quote:
Hey I kid cause I love :)
love u Normie, bug x

Mwahahahahahahaha! :stickout
Krusty the clown from the simpsons quote:
Hey I kid cause I love :)
love u Normie, bug x

lol yeah, ladies and gents, she knows all my "Oh No!!!! Not There!" spots, and she torments me with them on a daily basis. i wouldn't have it any other way :wub

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back