• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh, the irony...

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
So I'm waiting behind about half a dozen cars at a stop sign, when I should glance over at the moving vehicles on the other side of the road. And what should I see? Young girl, appearing to be anywhere from 18 to her early 20s, behind the wheel of an SUV. I notice she is wearing a neck brace. Know what else? She is texting while driving said SUV. Makes you wonder how she got the neck brace in the first place, doesn't it? End mini rant. Just had to share.

Oh Adam. You so silly. But that is pretty much the definition of stupid bitch. ;)

So I'm waiting behind about half a dozen cars at a stop sign, when I should glance over at the moving vehicles on the other side of the road. And what should I see? Young girl, appearing to be anywhere from 18 to her early 20s, behind the wheel of an SUV. I notice she is wearing a neck brace. Know what else? She is texting while driving said SUV. Makes you wonder how she got the neck brace in the first place, doesn't it? End mini rant. Just had to share.

:facepalm:

I've come to terms with the fact that some people are stuck on fail.

I think it shows responsibility. She was simply preparing ahead of time for the crash she was going to cause.

I think it shows responsibility. She was simply preparing ahead of time for the crash she was going to cause.

:bwahaha:

Yes, I give her credit for being truly dedicated to making said crash a reality!

This drives me crazy! Cars are so dangerous as it is. People treat them like they are a big dumb video game and it just drives me nuts. I will never, ever own a car again. I like being in a gigantic bus with a professional driver. :lol:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back