• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh The Things Ticklers Say!

“I think she likes it” - one of the best phrases I heard :)

Also remember our therapist Tamara tickling Irina and saying: “if it’s horrible then why do you keep smiling?” while Irina was repeating “It’s horrible!”.
It’s in the bottom right corner of our signature picture :)

Last edited:
What's so funny? Hmmm, you must enjoy this if you're laughing...

Hello,

As far as teasing goes, I generally will generally continue a conversation we started before I begin tickling them. I then act as though their laugher is like a temperate dead spot in cell phone service. So if they starts giggling or something, I’ll say, “sorry, I lost you there for a second.”

Similar to the dialogue James Drake does in some of his clips.

If I remember rightly, one thing I used to keep saying to my ex Karen was:

"Are you ticklish are you ticklish?", at which I would then start tickling her silly whilst she laughed herself silly and giggled out loud.
She tried it with me too but it never worked and I would soon overpower her. :)

As for my current gf,hmmm. I have noticed when I whisper "tickletickletickletickle" in her ear whilst I tickle her it seems to double the effect. :)
Or if I whistle when I slide my finger down her soles that too. :)

If I remember rightly, one thing I used to keep saying to my ex Karen was:

"Are you ticklish are you ticklish?", at which I would then start tickling her silly whilst she laughed herself silly and giggled out loud.
She tried it with me too but it never worked and I would soon overpower her. :)

As for my current gf,hmmm. I have noticed when I whisper "tickletickletickletickle" in her ear whilst I tickle her it seems to double the effect. :)
Or if I whistle when I slide my finger down her soles that too. :)

"Are you ticklish are you ticklish?"

I likes that 😁

Another thing I seem to have started saying with Xu, when I have already tickled her silly she tries getting away and changing the subject to "we need to get ready".
Which I usually say, "well I keep trying to get ready but you aren't taking this seriously", then I tickle her silly again and after she manages to stop laughing, she says the same thing.
Again which I retort, "well stop laughing then this is a serious matter", rinse and repeat a few times lol. :)

Best thing I heard from a 'ler: "I could spend this whole weekend just tickling your feet!!!!"

Some of the things I've said when doing the tickling:

"I'd stop...but your feet are too cute!"

"You have the sexiest laugh...I LOVE it!"

"Ohh...I know I can get you to laugh harder than this..."

"You're not fooling me...I know your feet are ticklish!!" (one female friend always would try to suppress her laughter whenever I would start...never worked!)

**I'd reserve this one for the ones who were fiendishly ticklish** -- "Tell me you love me....tell me you love me...you love me don't you..?" ;)

One of my favorites.. after moments of slow sensual stroking ,
" ok, play time's over!" And then the tickling REALLY begins!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love that tickling can be used to say so many things.
You're so cute
You're in trouble
What did you just say to me
I need you
I want you
Cheer up
You're beautiful
You're sexy
Let's play
Just try to run
I want to touch you
Come here
Keep being a brat, let's see what happens
You're intoxicating
I love you

It does not have to be anything in particular, but as long as the lee alludes to the fact that I am helpless and unable to prevent the ensuing tickling...

"Do you HEAR yourself?"
"WHAT was that SOUND?"
"How embarrassing..."

A fav of mine...as soon as you stop laughing i'll stop tickling... no? not yet huh? okkkkk :)

Whenever a lee says something like "I'm dying!" or "You're killing me!"

I always say "Don't be so dramatic, you're not going to die... you're just going to pray for death."

Whenever a lee says something like "I'm dying!" or "You're killing me!"

I always say "Don't be so dramatic, you're not going to die... you're just going to pray for death."

Lol! I don’t know why this made me laugh but it did. That’s pretty great.

haha good stuff..... or when the lees says stop stop I can't breathe....I'll say- still tickling away... well technically if you couldn't breathe you couldn't make any sound and say that.... lying now huh? (steps up tickling:)

I love that tickling can be used to say so many things.
You're so cute
You're in trouble
What did you just say to me
I need you
I want you
Cheer up
You're beautiful
You're sexy
Let's play
Just try to run
I want to touch you
Come here
Keep being a brat, let's see what happens
You're intoxicating
I love you

Beautiful list,BlueFlame.

"You're in trouble", and "you look beautiful/gorgeous/hot/pretty/really pretty (etc) right now" are definitely two that I use. I definitely say "you look hot right now" when they're in the depths of near-silent laughter. I guess I say it just to reassure them. ;) They can feel embarrassed and humiliated or whatever else they're feeling about it.....but they don't have to feel self-conscious that they're not looking good. They have to know that they look beautiful. ;)

On the other hand.....

"How embarrassing..."

Oof. KILLER. That's another way to approach it! :D Gotta remember that one!

A ticklee told me once she was being tickled and the guy just shook his head and rolled his eyes, dispassionately.....oof! Add to that "How embarrassing", and all the ticklee can do is beg for outside help. Poor thing!

It does not have to be anything in particular, but as long as the lee alludes to the fact that I am helpless and unable to prevent the ensuing tickling...

Like perhaps....."You're not going anywhere, Allie." ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back