• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohhhh what te hell

texastickler

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hey everyone. Venray and Raya inspired me last night. I guess I will join the frey. I have been reading all these great posts and I am learning a lot about all of you. So, my life is and open book. Do you read? Ask anything of me.

Last edited:
I'll take the first question.

How do you like living in Texas? (I'm an east coast guy.)

I am not very fond of it. I lived in California for 15 years. Texas is not the same. The state has been good to me though.

Oooo nice. You seem like quite the mysterious guy. But you always have the BEST quotes in your sig! John Denver is my f*ckin' idol, man! :rainbow:

For starters, the obligatory question I always ask everyone. When did you first realize you were into tickling? :D

Oooo nice. You seem like quite the mysterious guy. But you always have the BEST quotes in your sig! John Denver is my f*ckin' idol, man! :rainbow:

For starters, the obligatory question I always ask everyone. When did you first realize you were into tickling? :D

I think you are officialy bumped to my new best friend. :) I always get strange looks when I tell people of my love for John Denver.

As for your question, I have known of my love for the sport of tickling, (I call it a sport because it is a lot of endurance) since an early age. All through my childhood I used it with all my friends and somehow incorporated it into my life. I thought I was weird for loving it throughout my child hood but as I grew older I came to accept it as part of me. Hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
have you met anyone from the tmf in person?

Goth my friend. Thanks for asking me a question. I have not personaly met anyone as of yet. I have talked to some of the members at TMF Radio though. Love all the shows and you can usualy find me in the chat for each show. Lots of private messages but alas, no face to face meetings. I will most likey have to wait for NEST. Hope to see you all there. It will give me a chance to test my metal. LOL

Why is california so much more superior than texas?? hahaha

Why is california so much more superior than texas?? hahaha

LOL. I miss the ocean being a few miles away and smelling that ocean breeze. Spnding the day in the snow on a mountain top and ending the day on the warm beach with a loved one watching the sunset. Can't get both in one day here. I love the people here though. Not a bad state, just not California.

Hiya.
Is the state flower of Texas the yellow rose? Do you like yellow roses? How about roses in general? :D

What's your favorite thing about tickling?

HMMM. That is a good question. I would have to say that it would be the physical interaction. I am secure enough in my manhood to say that I am a toucher. I love physical contact with people. So whether I am the 'ler of the 'lee that contact is very special. Whether it is a hug, a pat on the shoulder or a good tickling, physical interaction is the best. part of it for me.

Last edited:
Hiya.
Is the state flower of Texas the yellow rose? Do you like yellow roses? How about roses in general? :D

Well, the state flower in the blue bonnet. So I guess it is not yellow at all. :) I do love Yellow Roses. I usually have roses in my flower garden. I do like roses in general though. I am not biased. The carnation would be my next favorite.

Interesting.

If you could paint your nails any color, what would they be?

If you could have been told one thing that you weren't told when you were a teenager, what would you like to have heard?

If you could have been told one thing that you weren't told when you were a teenager, what would you like to have heard?

Always express yourself would be my answer. I was told to be myself always but never to express myself. I needed encouragement. Now I have no problem.

What is the most important quality you look for in a friend?

Honesty and a caring heart. I love people that are not afraid to be themselves. I want them to always be honest about how they feel and trust me in return. It is always important to be friends with someone that is outgoing also. I love to be silly and I joke around a lot. Love people that can take my smart ass self and dish it right back.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back