• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oi oi fellow UK lers! 23/F/London (lee)

Desparting297

3rd Level Red Feather
Well hello!

I'm a 23 year old female from London and would like to get to know some male lers, preferably from London although I don't mind other whereabouts but not too far :p . Looking for friendship and possibly who knows maybe hang out and just have a laugh!

Feel free to PM me or comment or whatever you prefer ?

(Let's see how much this gets ignored lol fiver says I get f**k all replies haha :p)

Would love to chat. My msn is [email protected]. 25yr old male ler from midlands uk with references, experience and pics. Add me to msn friends or whip me a pm. Hopefully speak soon. Take care

Hi I live up North but travel through London often. PM me your messenger address if you have one. It would be nice to chat.

Im always happy to talk to new people, drop me a line if you fancy a chat Hyper

Ice :)

Hi I'm from South London, always up for a beer & a chat!

Hi, I live in London. I'm up for meeting up some time. Message me back and we can chat some time

Travel to London alot would be intrested in a chat or a coffee etc x

What luck...I also live in London! Would dearly love to meet up with you and tickle your senses ;-)

Keep smiling xx

Hey how's it going?
Im 23 male lee/ler based in London and Bournemouth so thought i'd give u a shout.
you look spanish in your picture...am i right?
chat soon,
S

hey, send me a message if your interested in chatting with another female!! x

Hello there! I'm new to the forum and I'm certainly new to you (in fact you seem to have a good 1307 posts on me!) but I'd love to remedy that by making your acquaintance :) Please drop me a pm if you'd feel comfortable having a chat at some point. I'm generally on the move a bit (I'm your age but, shock horror, still a bit of an eternal student I'm afraid!) but will be based in Cambridge for the next year or so. Anyway I hope you're well and that we'll get the chance to talk soon! x

Last edited:
guess the fiver's gone then...
In west yorkshire myself, but I do go down to that there London quite a bit. PM me if you like....

Hi

I am from Essex I love to tickle and be tickled. I especially have a thing about feet. Get in touch if you want to know more. x

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back