• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OK, I got a group on Yahoo for clips

nimrod

TMF Expert
Since many people coming to TMF can't access alt.multimedia.tk, I decided to try the yahoo group thing. That seems to be the preferred way of getting clips as well. The group I set up is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod1/

I have a feeling that the bandwidth limitations will not allow me to upload clips more often than maybe once per week, but we can see how this goes.

For my first batch of clips, I have uploaded the following AUDIO clips of females being tickled.

jan1.wav
jd_steftickled.ra
kc1.wav
kim.rm
kirsten_dunst.wav
laugh1.ra
ldsk.ra
lilredhead-tickle.wav
lola.rm
lola2.wav

I've posted the remainder of my audio clips to the Yahoo group that I created.

lorraine.wav
melissa.wav
mtm.wav
musictk.ra
north.ra
paula.rm
paula2.rm
payback2.ra
payback3.ra
professor.rm
rio1.ra
secretk2.ra
shaytic.wav
susan.rm
thelma_lou.wav
tickle.wav
tickle1.rm
tickle2.rm
tickling.wav
tkl01.wav
vel1.wav
vel3.wav
you are weird.ra
you are weird2.ra

I've created a second group on Yahoo and loaded more clips there. There is a filesize limit of a little over 5MB per file, so I had to post some of the following clips to alt.multimedia.tk. I think that James Darke originally posted most, if not all, of these clips. All of these clips are m/f or f/f.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod1/
tina-marie1.rm
tina-marie2.rm
tina-marie3.rm
tina-07.mpg

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod2/
tina-02.mpg
tina-06.mpg
tina-09.mpg

newsgroup alt.multimedia.tk
tina-01.mpg
tina-03.mpg
tina-04.mpg
tina-05.mpg
tina-08.mpg
tina-10.mpg

Umm..cool...your files are as reliable as they are on Netrover...

(ps..they aren't)

Hmmm. They all worked for me.
still can't get them off the newsgroup, but Yahoo works just fine.

I've uploaded the following Harmony Concepts video clips to the two Yahoo groups that I have. You can find them at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod1/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod2/

tk07pt1.rm
tk07pt2.rm
tk07pt3.rm
harmonytk-07a.mpg
harmonytk-07b.mpg
harmonytk-07c.mpg
harmonytk-07d.mpg
harmonytk-07e.mpg
harmonytk-09.mpg
harmonytk-11a.rm
harmonytk-11b.mpg
harmonytk-11c.mpg
harmonytk-11d.mpg
harmonytk-11e.mpg
harmonytk-11f.mpg
harmonytk-11g.mpg
harmonytk-11h.mpg
harmonytk-11i.mpg
harmonytk-11j.rm
harmonytk-12b.mpg
harmonytk-13a.mpg
harmonytk-13b.mpg
harmonytk-13c.mpg

Always great clips and contributions from you. Thanks for all your efforts, they are appreciated.

thanks for the time and trouble you`ve gone to to share your clips....:) :) :) :)

Yeah!

Yeah, nimrod! I wish to thank you too, but could you post the anime clip with this girl getting her feet licked by a cow? Please!!!
Thanks alot!
TNO

Thanks guys. It's always good to be appreciated.

TNO: I'll post the cow clip on my next set of postings. Time permitting, what I want to start doing is to post clips to one of the two groups on the weekend and the other group during the week. Hopefully leaving clips up for a week will allow everyone to download them.

I've seen several postings at the Yahoo groups about people getting HTML files every time they try to download a clip. I believe what is happening is that you get an HTML file when the daily (I assume it is daily) file transfer limit has been reached. To see if this might be your problem when downloading, look at the top of the 'files' page and see if there is a message that says 'Traffic limits have been exceeded'.

If I use a Yahoo group to post files, there is a file tranfer limitation. If I post to alt.multimedia.tk, then not everyone seems to get all of the file parts or can't get there. Even doing both probably won't help everyone and I would rather only do one or the other.

I've posted to my Yahoo groups all of the cartoon tickling clips that I have. I should tell you that at least one of these groups appears to have already reached its download limit for the day.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod1/files/
april.mpg
cows.rm
dangermouse.rm
dorothy.rm
flintstones.rm
flux.rm
gadgetboy.rm
gummi.rm
japanimat2.rm

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod2/files/
japanimation.rm
kekkokaimen.rm
ninjaturt.rm
olive.rm
oliveoyl.mpg
raggedy.mpeg
tmnt.rm
tomjerry.rm

Hey, cool that you got a group on Yahoo for clips. Makes it great for me, since for some reason I can't acess alt.multimedia.tk now. and it's also great for one of my friends who's old enough to view the stuff, but can't, cause of parental controls. (sneaky me told her that accessing groups and sites thru yahoo is the way around that. lol)

Anyway, I have a clip request...remember that arc.92 clip that was on alt.multimedia.tk? If you could, could you post it on either here or your group? Either way, I'll be joining that group shortly. :)

I posted the clip you requested to the group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod2/files/

By the way, there really isn't a 'here' for posting clips. All of the clips at TMF are actually hosted elsewhere and linked in. Unfortunately, these free sites have bandwidth limitations that seem to be reached fairly quickly. This is the reason that I have used AMT for most of my posts. However, I haven't heard any complaints here about not being able to get the clips that I have posted, so hopefully everyone interested has been able to get them sometime during the week or so that I leave them up.

Thanks for posting that clip I requested. I appreciate it. :)

That clip is one of my favorites. One of my other favorites is the clip from Esther's First Time ( from Magic Touch )...that Sabrina really loves to tickle. Plus, she's cute, too. lol. I'd gladly be hers, just so she'd be able to tickle-torture me as much as she wanted. ;-) lol

Nimrod, thanks for your generosity!

I REALLY enjoyed seeing Jamie Lee Curtis getting attacked!

Thanks Nimrod

Nimrod thanks again for your generosity in sharing all these clips with the community, they are all great and it seems everybody is being able to add them to their personal collections in time as you say. You're really making a great job man :)

Try Lycos for posting

Nimrod,

Thanks for all the postings. You might want to check out Lycos clubs. You can post enormous amounts of stuff, and there is no stupid daily download limit.

I love a club there called Tightly Bound and Gagged Women. There are hundreds of clips posted there in what they call "Suites". The navigation is a bit awkward, but there are fewer limits. The max file size is like 1.5 megs, but posters use a program called hjsplit.exe to break big files up so they can post all of them. You use the same program to rejoin the pieces. It works very well, and there are copies of hjsplit in many of the folders.

Regards,
Nancy

I've had some complaints about the daily download limits being reached for these groups, so when I get a chance (probably next week) I'll check out Lycos groups to see if that is any better. Keep in mind, though, that the very small (1.5 MB, I think) filesize limit will require splitting the files and then recombining them after download.

*sigh*

i see the ninja turtle clips are on there, but of course, with the exclusion of the april clip I already have, are in Real Player format. I have tried to download the program, but now they require credit card number, even for the trial version. i am completely, totally fed up with a majority of the clips out there being .rm, or something similar. I can support .mpg, .mov, .avi, or anything else that doesn't require the later version of _anything_, except for Quicktime files.

I have been trying to see some or any of your videos on Yahoo for about three days and all I get is "this may not be a mpeg"
Your photos don't enlarge for me either. I have a tweaked high speed connection and I have never had this problem.

What am I doing wrong?:wow: :angel:

Sorry BuffyFan, but there isn't anything I can do about the format of the clips. I didn't create any of them--I just take them the way I find them.

friendlyfeather: It appears that the daily download limit has been reached on group 1, so I posted the first three clips of the most recent posts,
emma_tick1.mpg
emma_tick1a.mpg
emma_tick4.mpg
to the second group on Yahoo: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nimrod2/files/ to help try to spread out the bandwidth limitations. As for the photos, I didn't post those; they were posted by one of the subscribers to the group. However, I was able to enlarge the few that I tried to look at. Perhaps it was a bandwidth problem as well.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back