• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok, is this "a thing"?

Candygirl

Verified
Ok, I know that it's been said that there is a fetish for everything. And I in no way claim to know what "everything" implies as I am still pretty naïve to even some of the most popular of fetishes. But something has been making me think lately that there's other things I am not aware of.

So, what brings me to ask this, is that I have had an increasing amount of friends start to ask me the same questions over the past several weeks. I didn't realize it was a growing trend until I started to hear the same few names being mentioned, which I will leave out of this story because I don't like to start trouble. This is just a thread basically asking if I am missing something here...

But I've had about 10 different friends over the past few weeks ask me "Hey, do you know ______?" or "Are you friends with ________?" (and there's been a few different names here in these blanks.)

But apparently they go on to say that these people are asking them about me, and that they are wanting to know what it is that we talk about, etc.

Now, to put a little more light on this, I am very open about my fetish so I am (or was until recently) active in the chat room talking about such matters with friends of mine or even back and forth in the forums. So it's pretty clear that myself and whoever I am talking to have a pretty good friendship going and that we know each other fairly well.

I usually keep my personal life (outside of a few tickling stories I've posted) out of the forums. So I'm hoping this doesn't turn out bad. But my question is:

Is asking other people about their personal tickling details like "a thing" or something? Are there people who truly get off to knowing the details of other peoples' conversations? Or are these just nosy S.O.B.'s? Like, am I being singled out for whatever reason to have people go to my friends and ask personal details about me? Or is it socially acceptable for some random person to ask a stranger "So hey, what did you and that girl just talk about?" (I say this because on all occasions it's been the same. Someone they had never talked to before just randomly asking them this. And the names are recognizable only as in, I've seen their name once or twice on the site but have never spoken a word to them myself or maybe only in passing.)

Am I missing something here?

I don't think I get it! Who are these people asking your friends questions about you and what exactly do they ask?

I don't wanna give out any names, because I don't want to cause any problems. I can give some of the most recent examples though.

A friend of mine that I have been seen talking in the chat room a lot with messaged me today on YM asking if I was friends with a certain person. I said "not really, no. I know of them. I've seen them around and we post in some of the same threads. But never had a conversation or anything. Why, what's up?" and he proceeds to tell me "Well, they were asking me about you the other day, and I don't know them either. They wanted to know what we talk about, which I found odd but just didn't tell them anything."

That same name has come up for the same situation with a few other friends I talk to.

And other names have been brought up as well. It was enough people to wonder if it was some kind of accepted norm here in the tickle world, as there's still a lot I am not aware of.

Like, if I were to talk about tickling to TICKLEGUY12 privately (My apologies if there is a user with that name, it was just off the top of my head) and then someone were to go to him later and ask what we were talking about and describe the details and such. That kind of thing. And at least 4 different names have been brought up to be doing this. I just wondered if there was some understood reason I wasn't aware of.

So you mean TMF people are being nosey and asking about your conversations with other TMFers?

So you mean TMF people are being nosey and asking about your conversations with other TMFers?

Basically, yes. But it is sometimes tickle related inquiries which is why I was wondering if there were a reason to it.

Not acceptable in any kind of world. That is just plain creepy! You don't ask people what they talk about to other people, and the only right answer to a question like that would be "That is none of your business!" !

Basically, yes. But it is sometimes tickle related inquiries which is why I was wondering if there were a reason to it.

Oh.

Well, the reason for that is the ol TMF here, as much as we want to suggest otherwise, tends to attract some... not quite as "socially experienced" individuals.

It's not an "accepted norm", no, but more like a spreading disease. We know it exists, we try to curb it, but it's still out there, infecting people and making the overall experience pretty terrible.

Oh.

Well, the reason for that is the ol TMF here, as much as we want to suggest otherwise, tends to attract some... not quite as "socially experienced" individuals.

It's not an "accepted norm", no, but more like a spreading disease. We know it exists, we try to curb it, but it's still out there, infecting people and making the overall experience pretty terrible.

As there's also every possibility that you're dealing with one of the above types who has multiple identities on here, your experiences may not be being shared with separate individuals, but rather a few of the personalities belonging to the same one...

Talk to an admin and have them check the IPs of these people to at least verify if they're the same. Not that different IPs would necessarily rule out it being the same person but at least it would potentially give you some information.

Past that.. hm. Not sure right now. Maybe something will come to me later. I wouldn't worry a whole lot about it -- either a creepy stalker or someone who just enjoys your personality and wants to know more about you -- but you could maybe try letting your friends/people you talk to know about this guy and not to give him information if it bothers you, though I assume that's part of the point of this thread.

As an aside, I don't understand why people think it's so hard to say hi/hey/how are you and not do the whole creeper thing (I say this as a professional creeper btw). But I guess even if I just say hi/hey/how are you then it'll get taken that way. Kind of want to just send candygirl a message like that as a joke now but I think it wouldn't be appreciated at this point in time (if ever) lol.

Anyway, best of luck with the situation. Really. I don't like it when people are made uncomfortable here -- well, anywhere but particularly here. I will try to keep you in mind and think of a solution/suggestion for you, at least.

Best~

Sounds to me like the kind of antics people engage in in high school, but with a bit o' the ol' tickling flavor thrown in given the nature of the forum.

It's a "thing" in the sense that some socially maladjusted people would/will do it, and you'll probably get it more than a guy would because you're a woman and people here can get super creepy and possessive about women they've never met. However, it's not a "thing" in terms of "something normal that everyone here does and is expected to do".

...and even if it WAS, it's still your right to assert your boundaries and tell the gossiper to feck off, and complain to the mods if you feel it necessary. Just 'cause everyone does it doesn't make it right (which could be said about a lot of things around here, amirite?).

It's called stalking. Report those names to the site moderators.

Unacceptable.

I think people ask a lot of questions because they get off on hearing about other peoples tickle-experiences. Maybe these members you're talking of find you / your screen name / your personality attractive and want to know more about you, but don't realize that they're being really weird about it?

As there's also every possibility that you're dealing with one of the above types who has multiple identities on here, your experiences may not be being shared with separate individuals, but rather a few of the personalities belonging to the same one...

Sociopathy - I totally agree with this statement... They want to be dominant and submissive, in one big swoop.

I think people ask a lot of questions because they get off on hearing about other peoples tickle-experiences. Maybe these members you're talking of find you / your screen name / your personality attractive and want to know more about you, but don't realize that they're being really weird about it?

They are just being mangle-maniacs... It is self-destructive and anti-social; just seek therapy or a prostitute - just my opinion...

They are just being mangle-maniacs... It is self-destructive and anti-social; just seek therapy or a prostitute - just my opinion...

lol little harsh, but alright

Yeah, if people keep asking about you, Candy, I'd see if Myriads can't do something about it?

Yeah, I am actually starting to think it may be something mentioned earlier with just one person on a few different screen names. Makes sense to me. Is that something I can have checked out? I know on another site I am on with a gaming community I am in, they don't just give out information like that stating that it's a privacy protection matter and want all the members to feel safe, so even if you ask "hey, are these the same person?" they will tell you that they can't give out that information.

This is the type of behavior that people should remember when they ask " Why don't women on the forum write back to me or post?".

It's worth asking regardless of whether or not you think you'll get an answer. I'm not familiar with this forum but it should be fairly easy to discern, like I said. Just don't talk yourself out of potentially protecting yourself because you think it might not work, you know?

Additionally, what games?

--When I say ask, I mean ask as you said it: Here is a list of people that have been asking about me and I want to know if they're just the same person or not. I would hope to some supreme or even a lesser deity that they wouldn't just outright give you the IP addresses for those people/that individual. But a yes/no answer on whether or not it's the same person? Way less complicated.

Get in touch with me with details. I'll look into it.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back