• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay so this is odd...

TickleUEmo

TMF Poster
So I did a search on Twitter for "ticklish woman", just to see what comes up. If you're thinking "hey, isn't that the kind of thing people with no lives do on a Saturday night?", ding ding ding, we have a winner! Anyway, a lot of results come up with women talking about trying not to kick the pedicurist in the face cause they're ticklish. Then I see this tweet about a girl getting "bullied" on Twitter for being ticklish? When I hear the word bullying, I think of people getting beaten up or at least getting threatened with getting beaten up. So I'm like "someone is beating up/threatening to beat up a girl for being ticklish?? Double-U Tee Eff!"

So I'm reading tweets trying to figure out what this is about. From what I understand, a girl tweeted about her feet being ticklish while getting a pedicure, like many other women have. This girl then starts getting everything from endless questions about her feet and/or ticklishness, to stuff like "the Tickle Monster is coming to get you", "we're gonna get you", you get the idea. I didn't read much so I don't know how out of hand it got, but it must have gotten out of hand enough because other women started this hashtag and are "standing with" this girl, like "being ticklish is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm ticklish too!"

Uhm, these girls don't realize that these people aren't making fun of the original girl, or putting her down, for being ticklish so it's not "bullying" in the sense they think it is. It's horny internet pervs with tickle fetishes using her for masturbation fodder. I used to do the same thing. A lot. A whole lot. I don't anymore and I'm not proud of having done it, but I'm just saying I know how these guys think. So all these girls are doing is inviting these same guys to start doing the same to them, it's not a "strength in numbers" thing, like if the first girl had a stuttering problem and other girls start "standing with her" because they have a stuttering problem too. Clumsy example, I know but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

I won't give the Twitter handle of the girl or the hashtag or anything because I don't want to give anyone here who still does that stuff any ideas. It's just I know these girls are trying to help the first girl, but all this is doing is giving these guys more jackoff fodder.

The first thing that would come to my mind, is what could I do to help this girl feel good about the fact that being ticklish can be a good thing. How it could lead to feeling sexy and with the right person, she could enjoy that feeling.

I saw one comment where someone posted "Now horny old men like me know that your feet are ticklish and there are pervs on the TMF looking at them". It wasn't on the post you're talking about, just something else.

Unfortunately there are people who get off more on causing disgust in women by mentioning tickling over and over, than on making women curious about it.

This is why we can't have nice things....

That's actually an interesting perspective. I don't know, I remember when I was more spunky and super sex-charged towards trying to get dates and I'd hear girls go "I hate how ticklish I am!" To which I'd try to joke "oh well maybe you'll be a little less sensitive if you let me help you with that". I didn't really think of it as predatory as "I'm gonna tickle you day and night, hope you're ready!" Or mean it in any way close to that. But all my attempts to be sweet may as well have not been.

A decade later I finally understand and accept the difference between "I don't know if I can handle tickling, but it sounds potentially fun" and "I F***ING HATE TICKLING!".

Idk man, there's just a lot of guys that'll learn the hard way to calm down with women. That's what I can offer.

Last edited:
The first thing that would come to my mind, is what could I do to help this girl feel good about the fact that being ticklish can be a good thing. How it could lead to feeling sexy and with the right person, she could enjoy that feeling.

That would be fine if she was being made fun of, or put down, for being ticklish. What it looks like to me is some horny dude or dudes drooling on their keyboards as they try to get more details about her feet and/or ticklishness. It's basically "how big are your tits" but with a tickle fetish.

So I did a search on Twitter for "ticklish woman", just to see what comes up. If you're thinking "hey, isn't that the kind of thing people with no lives do on a Saturday night?", ding ding ding, we have a winner! Anyway, a lot of results come up with women talking about trying not to kick the pedicurist in the face cause they're ticklish. Then I see this tweet about a girl getting "bullied" on Twitter for being ticklish? When I hear the word bullying, I think of people getting beaten up or at least getting threatened with getting beaten up. So I'm like "someone is beating up/threatening to beat up a girl for being ticklish?? Double-U Tee Eff!"

So I'm reading tweets trying to figure out what this is about. From what I understand, a girl tweeted about her feet being ticklish while getting a pedicure, like many other women have. This girl then starts getting everything from endless questions about her feet and/or ticklishness, to stuff like "the Tickle Monster is coming to get you", "we're gonna get you", you get the idea. I didn't read much so I don't know how out of hand it got, but it must have gotten out of hand enough because other women started this hashtag and are "standing with" this girl, like "being ticklish is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm ticklish too!"

Uhm, these girls don't realize that these people aren't making fun of the original girl, or putting her down, for being ticklish so it's not "bullying" in the sense they think it is. It's horny internet pervs with tickle fetishes using her for masturbation fodder. I used to do the same thing. A lot. A whole lot. I don't anymore and I'm not proud of having done it, but I'm just saying I know how these guys think. So all these girls are doing is inviting these same guys to start doing the same to them, it's not a "strength in numbers" thing, like if the first girl had a stuttering problem and other girls start "standing with her" because they have a stuttering problem too. Clumsy example, I know but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

I won't give the Twitter handle of the girl or the hashtag or anything because I don't want to give anyone here who still does that stuff any ideas. It's just I know these girls are trying to help the first girl, but all this is doing is giving these guys more jackoff fodder.

Bullying? Seriously? I didn't see any bullying in the comments you listed. I saw some light hearted teasing but that was about it. This society has become way too sensitive and easily offended. If this young lady can't handle some "negative" comments from complete strangers online then she has much bigger issues than being ticklish. When did we become such overly dramatic crybabies?

Our bullying victim and I follow each other on Twitter. We chatted over DM. She says the bullying came from one particular person. He sent her messages to the effect of she was saying she was so ticklish just to get attention, therefore, she must be a whore.

Our bullying victim and I follow each other on Twitter. We chatted over DM. She says the bullying came from one particular person. He sent her messages to the effect of she was saying she was so ticklish just to get attention, therefore, she must be a whore.

Okay, well that qualifies as bullying. Still, the other girls coming to her defense by saying "I'm ticklish too!" I don't think will get the desired effect. Pointing out how pathetic someone's life must be that they patrol Twitter for people "looking for attention" might be more effective, for instance.

Soooooo whores want to be ticklish? This guy's logic is flawed to begin with.

Some people have never learned that if you don't control your fetish, it controls you.
When that happens, you usually turn into a very dark, socially creepy person.
A lot of these folks that can't see someone mention tickling on the internet without having their inner fetish monster take control of their mouths and start posting comments about wanting to touch someone need to go spend some hours in a quiet place reprogramming themselves internally.

Creeping someone out in order to get your rocks off isn't only harassment, it's selfish, and shows a lack of empathy and care for that person and an overinflated idea of what your own pleasure should be worth.

..and saying "She should be more thick skinned about it!" only serves to highlight that selfishness even more. You're basically saying your right to say whatever creepy fetish fodder bullshit you want to her has more value than what she feels about it.

This constant lack of self control that surrounds this fetish is one of the most pathetic displays to come out of this community.

As I've said on this forum, no one outside of our realm is under any obligation to understand us, like any other fetish. If someone mentions tickling on a forum somewhere, she is under no obligation to embrace trolls/others in our community who cyber-harass them. It would be nice if people respected us and didn't condemn us as "freaks" or "weirdos," but if we act like one, that's on us.

As I've said on this forum, no one outside of our realm is under any obligation to understand us, like any other fetish. If someone mentions tickling on a forum somewhere, she is under no obligation to embrace trolls/others in our community who cyber-harass them. It would be nice if people respected us and didn't condemn us as "freaks" or "weirdos," but if we act like one, that's on us.

Well spoken.

Some people have never learned that if you don't control your fetish, it controls you.
When that happens, you usually turn into a very dark, socially creepy person.
A lot of these folks that can't see someone mention tickling on the internet without having their inner fetish monster take control of their mouths and start posting comments about wanting to touch someone need to go spend some hours in a quiet place reprogramming themselves internally.

Creeping someone out in order to get your rocks off isn't only harassment, it's selfish, and shows a lack of empathy and care for that person and an overinflated idea of what your own pleasure should be worth.

..and saying "She should be more thick skinned about it!" only serves to highlight that selfishness even more. You're basically saying your right to say whatever creepy fetish fodder bullshit you want to her has more value than what she feels about it.

This constant lack of self control that surrounds this fetish is one of the most pathetic displays to come out of this community.

Honestly tho, this touches on a thread a few months ago connecting tickle fetish to poor social skills.

I imagine for some people it's confusing. It feels wrong they have a tickling fetish, so they end up posting here. Then they're told there's nothing wrong with it, it takes work tho. Then they go out in the world and well. ....shitstorm. Some people just can't tell what creepy is. I mean, maybe I'm creepy looking (like the "producer" look here that's received some criticism) but I think I have Pretty good handle on how to act so I can downplay it (or increase it depending on how I feel with people). Others. ....not so much.

If you think about it, finding a relationship is a lot like trying to be employed. Employers biggest issue with hiring is finding the candidate that can follow directions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back