• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old AOL tickling chatroom

Those were good days and interesting chats my screen name back then was ticklisious I'm having a hard time remembering the names of my friend from AOL but if you do remember me feel free to contact me here!

Those were good days and interesting chats my screen name back then was ticklisious I'm having a hard time remembering the names of my friend from AOL but if you do remember me feel free to contact me here!

I remember you! I had different names back then. ticklemaniac, and etracer.

I used to hang out there to !! my screen name was tikrik just like here guys

Since I was asked in email, in reply to -- "Does anyone now whatever happened to Simon333?"

'Simon' was a good friend of mine and a really decent guy- he hosted the best Friday night chats and would ask someone well known/experienced in the fetish world to be the guest for an evening and folks would chime in with questions, just like a talk show. Artists, ticklers, those into bondage, video producers, pioneers. I was a frequent guest of his. The rooms didn't hold a great many visitors so it maxed out quickly. He had some growing health issues and when he left the community it wasn't long before someone was using his name and pretending to be him-- but that didn't last long.

Sadly, Simon passed away a few years ago-- he was a classy Gent-- very much missed.. we remained good friends till the end.

Hope that helps :)

Since I was asked in email, in reply to -- "Does anyone now whatever happened to Simon333?"

'Simon' was a good friend of mine and a really decent guy- he hosted the best Friday night chats and would ask someone well known/experienced in the fetish world to be the guest for an evening and folks would chime in with questions, just like a talk show. Artists, ticklers, those into bondage, video producers, pioneers. I was a frequent guest of his. The rooms didn't hold a great many visitors so it maxed out quickly. He had some growing health issues and when he left the community it wasn't long before someone was using his name and pretending to be him-- but that didn't last long.

Sadly, Simon passed away a few years ago-- he was a classy Gent-- very much missed.. we remained good friends till the end.

Hope that helps :)

Good to see you're still around, KJ. Simon was aka TC, if I remember correctly. We were all on a first-name basis. Enjoyed conversation with him, so sad to learn that he has passed.

Good times were had in the old AOL chatroom - and yes, it did fill up quickly! LOL There would be a waits on Friday nights trying to get in. Of course this was also during the dubious dial up era, so you might get disconnected, kicked outta the room, then you'd be unable to get back in! My name was lvhr2laf, liv2tickle and eventually terorizer. So many folks I met there, including Bright (Oceaniclovet82), QBWeaver (and the rest of the west coast folk), Donnafreak, Simon333. Deilish I think I may still have a pic you sent me on one of my old, OLD hard drives! The number one thing I learned from that old tickling chat though, is there were WAY more ladies around than one thought. Most just tended to be way more discreet.

Good times were had in the old AOL chatroom - and yes, it did fill up quickly! LOL There would be a waits on Friday nights trying to get in. Of course this was also during the dubious dial up era, so you might get disconnected, kicked outta the room, then you'd be unable to get back in! My name was lvhr2laf, liv2tickle and eventually terorizer. So many folks I met there, including Bright (Oceaniclovet82), QBWeaver (and the rest of the west coast folk), Donnafreak, Simon333. Deilish I think I may still have a pic you sent me on one of my old, OLD hard drives! The number one thing I learned from that old tickling chat though, is there were WAY more ladies around than one thought. Most just tended to be way more discreet.

Is anyone still in contact with DonnaFreak? I'd like to connect with her again.

A friend and I built a virtual device that was a blast in that tickle room. We called it the gorilla rack and woe be the fair maiden that fell victim to merciless grip. I still miss RD1911.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back