• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old stories from the True Tickling Stories Forum

tk35

Seems the True Stories forum had a wide-ranging clear-out of old stories at some point. I think it might have been targeting stories featuring minors, e.g. the memories from childhood ones, which I totally get why that would have been done. But some of my favorite old stories which definitely only featured adults seem to be gone too, and overall the forum is a bit of a shadow of its former glory.

This is a long shot, but does anyone know if the old collection of stories has ended up anywhere else on the web? Like archived somewhere? Have done a bit of searching and sadly can't find anything close to the old true stories forum.

This isn't going to be super helpful because I don't have a source. Several years ago there was a person or group of people interested in archiving tickling-related media. I think it was something along the lines of TK411. I didn't immediately find it on google -- I only skimmed the first few results returned. You should be able to find that, though.

I think they only went about as far as 2003 or 2004, though, before they stopped.

Thanks for that - I managed to track it down but unfortunately all linked sites now look to be dead. You have an amazing memory though, as it was indeed TK411!

That is a damned shame. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck in your search my friend.

Seems the True Stories forum had a wide-ranging clear-out of old stories at some point. I think it might have been targeting stories featuring minors, e.g. the memories from childhood ones, which I totally get why that would have been done. But some of my favorite old stories which definitely only featured adults seem to be gone too, and overall the forum is a bit of a shadow of its former glory.

This is a long shot, but does anyone know if the old collection of stories has ended up anywhere else on the web? Like archived somewhere? Have done a bit of searching and sadly can't find anything close to the old true stories forum.

I love the series about Shannon by Max Speer, but I guess I can't mention the source since Shannon wasn't 18+

Oh, just recognized the post is only about true stories..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back