• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Undertaker intervied on OTR

OTR is also known as Off The Record, and is normaly a Sports round table show hosted by Mike Lansberg (SP). I actualy haven't seen all of this, but I do remember Taker commenting on HBK vs Austin at Mania when Austin won the title. I don't know if he comments on SS97.

Undertaker on OTR Part1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mxgI5XeItRY&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mxgI5XeItRY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Undertaker on OTR Part 2
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uK6JdurTHdU&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uK6JdurTHdU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Undertaker on OTR Part 3
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFHDjtuKffM&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFHDjtuKffM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

By the way this is probably the only time Taker has broken Kayfabe in his career that I know of.

Last edited:
Neat to watch stuff like this. 'Taker is still the man after all these years.

Neat to watch stuff like this. 'Taker is still the man after all these years.

Even if he wasn't, who the fucks going to tell him lol. I've got some more I've found, 2 with Bret Hart, 1 with HBK, 1 with Heyman, and 1 with Trish. When I got 'em all I will tranfer them. I embed them onto a not pad, and then cut and paist them over here.

I'm telling you, mid to late 90's WWF was so over-the-top entertaining. Undertaker, HBK, and Bret remain my 3 favorites to this day. If only current WWE was as good.

I'm telling you, mid to late 90's WWF was so over-the-top entertaining. Undertaker, HBK, and Bret remain my 3 favorites to this day. If only current WWE was as good.

If only Triple H's and the Clique would allow the young guys to come up.

WWE needs to hit us with something unexpected. The outcome of most matches these days is too predictable. I want a Chris Jericho title run. Or Jeff Hardy. Or, hell, anyone other than HHH, Cena, Orton, Batista and Edge. These guys all trade their respective gold back and forth way too often.

WWE needs to hit us with something unexpected. The outcome of most matches these days is too predictable. I want a Chris Jericho title run. Or Jeff Hardy. Or, hell, anyone other than HHH, Cena, Orton, Batista and Edge. These guys all trade their respective gold back and forth way too often.

HHH is the Son-In-Law, and Batista and Orton are his buddies.

HHH is the Son-In-Law, and Batista and Orton are his buddies.

Yeah, I know. It hurts the product, though. A little more unpredictability would certainly help ratings. I wish WCW were still around to provide some competition. Either that, or TNA needs to find a way to up the ante big-time. Personally, I don't think they know how to.

Yeah, I know. It hurts the product, though. A little more unpredictability would certainly help ratings. I wish WCW were still around to provide some competition. Either that, or TNA needs to find a way to up the ante big-time. Personally, I don't think they know how to.

I said from the get go TNA was going down the right path until sometime between Christian jumping over and Angle coming over. Then they started trying to do this realy stupid skit comedy crap. If I wan that I can wath SNL or Mad TV. TNA should have stayed focused on what they did best produce a strong in ring product and give the fans and option, and something different to watch.

I said from the get go TNA was going down the right path until sometime between Christian jumping over and Angle coming over. Then they started trying to do this realy stupid skit comedy crap. If I wan that I can wath SNL or Mad TV. TNA should have stayed focused on what they did best produce a strong in ring product and give the fans and option, and something different to watch.

I agree. It was supposed to live up to its name of Total Nonstop Action, not Total Nonstop Antics. They're trying too hard to be WWE, and that's no kind of alternative.

I agree. It was supposed to live up to its name of Total Nonstop Action, not Total Nonstop Antics. They're trying too hard to be WWE, and that's no kind of alternative.

Well I now have several of these OTR interviews. I am going to post 1 (in 3 parts) that took place before SS97, another that took place after, and I think their is a small spot post Stroke. Then I am PTB (Of To Bed lol).

Hard press to find a bigger Y2J fan then me but Trips won't allow him another run. But I doubt he would actually came back without a guaranteed title run at some point. Hopefully if Trips stays on Smackdown it will happen. If not he's still the greatest IC Champ of all time.

Hard press to find a bigger Y2J fan then me but Trips won't allow him another run. But I doubt he would actually came back without a guaranteed title run at some point. Hopefully if Trips stays on Smackdown it will happen. If not he's still the greatest IC Champ of all time.

Wait a minuet. I don't watch WWE anymore, but the last time I did, didn't the WWE world title get moved to SmackDown at the last Draft, so basicly all they did was send Hunter to the brand with the world title... unless he is the champion right now... I haven't been keeping up.

Y2J is one of the best, but the Honky Tonk Man is the greatest IC champ of all time, and if you don't believe me, then just ask him.

Wait a minuet. I don't watch WWE anymore, but the last time I did, didn't the WWE world title get moved to SmackDown at the last Draft, so basicly all they did was send Hunter to the brand with the world title... unless he is the champion right now... I haven't been keeping up.

Y2J is one of the best, but the Honky Tonk Man is the greatest IC champ of all time, and if you don't believe me, then just ask him.

Right now, Triple H is the WWE Champion. Edge is the current World Heavyweight Champion. As of last night's draft, they are now both on SmackDown, but at the next pay-per-view, Edge will be defending against Batista. Batista was just drafted to Raw, so good chance he beats Edge and becomes new World Heavyweight Champion, unless WWE plans on making an extended storyline out of this.

As for Jericho, the man deserves another title run. His first and only was completely overshadowed by the Triple H/Stephanie drama. Hell, Chris didn't even get his very own Undisputed belt. He just carried around the WWE and WCW titles all the time. Y2J is that guy who's a world class performer, but is constantly put into feuds just to put someone else over. He seems to like that role if you believe his interviews, but I don't care. He deserves to be rewarded with a legitimate title run.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back