• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old wrestler's suck

mikepd

TMF Expert
I've been watching the "shoot interviews".....They pretty much hate everybody in the bisuness. I believe in one I saw Ricky Morton talking shit about Pshyco Sid...Seriously they carry grudges for thier whole lives over this shit. I believe he also bashed Flair for "holding him back"

from what the hollywood brother has heard most of these interviews are somewhat fake. the idea is if one wrestler talks enough trash and can get another one to respond, then you may be able to get fan interest in a feud. once you do this you can make money with this person all over the world

Macho Man Randy Savage may or may not be blacklisted from WWE because of a sexual encounter with a very young Stephanie McMahon.

Discuss.

Ah, I suppose we'd have to walk a mile in their wrestling boots. One thing I do not like, however, is the length of time that some of them hang on. I'm mostly enjoying TNA these days, but I'm not exactly looking forward to Hogan and Flair wrestling again. Not to mention a couple of very heavy and over-the-hill Nasty Boys. I can appreciate a love for the business (or the need for a payday), but there comes a time when you just need to hang up the tights.

Agreed........have you ever seen R.O.H, if not check the fed out, they rule. Also I posted awhile ago about Botchamania. If you havent seen it I suggest you check it out. "Botchamania.net" Maffew makes some funny vids

Agreed........have you ever seen R.O.H, if not check the fed out, they rule. Also I posted awhile ago about Botchamania. If you havent seen it I suggest you check it out. "Botchamania.net" Maffew makes some funny vids

Yep, I'm familiar with Ring of Honor. Might have to check out Botchamania. Haven't been to that site before.

Forgive me for saying this...but the wrestlers of the golden era of wrestling DO NOT SUCK (at least they didn't back then :glare). Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, McFolly, Vader, Undertaker (before he went all biker on us), and all the rest were paragons of awesome when I was watching them and I thank god they had the balls to do what they did! I'm STILL A FAN of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR! RAAAWWWWRRRR! ^_^

What I meant was the old washed up has been's or never were's talking shit about each other,And not the promos on t.v which we all know are script. I mean the shoot interviews where they talk about what really happened back stage, or at least thier version of what was really going on....speaking of Ultimate warrior I just watched his shoot on youtube.....weird/smart guy....it was pretty interesting what he had to say about the bussiness

Forgive me for saying this...but the wrestlers of the golden era of wrestling DO NOT SUCK (at least they didn't back then :glare). Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, McFolly, Vader, Undertaker (before he went all biker on us)

I have to agree with ya, but the deadman is no longer a biker, he is back to his old ways and kicking some ass, i have to say wresting is not as intense as it was in old days, ie. setting people on fire, being buried alive, crushing cars (also running people over with car), spraying beer all over the ring, steel chairs to the head, sometimes wrapped in barbed wire (good old Cactus Jack), falling off ladders into wooden tables (sometimes missing the table), those were the good days!

Last edited:
I have to agree with ya, but the deadman is no longer a biker, he is back to his old ways and kicking some ass, i have to say wresting is not as intense as it was in old days, ie. setting people on fire, being buried alive, crushing cars (also running people over with car), spraying beer all over the ring, steel chairs to the head, sometimes wrapped in barbed wire (good old Cactus Jack), falling off ladders into wooden tables (sometimes missing the table), those were the good days!

Yep. WWE, in particular, has gotten rather PG on us. Sadly, it's been that way pretty consistently ever since the late 1990s. This is why I think WWE could potentially have a fight on their hands with TNA, who may not have the bankroll but definitely has a wealth of talent.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back