• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Older women

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
How old is too old? lol. Does it depend on the situation, the person, their attractiveness etc. I ask because I've developed a flirtatious vibe with an older woman who frequents the gym I work at. She's freaking hot and in her late 30's. I'm 22. I think she enjoys the attention more than anything (coming from someone younger and of the same sex) and I'd never take it past the occassional flirt, but it poses an interesting question :p

I think this question can only be answered by the two people in the situation/relationship. To me, there is no such thing as an "age limit". If I met someone.. 10 years older and she was okay with it, no problem. Same thing if I met someone 10 to 15 years younger. I'm not one who believes in any strict rules when it comes to this issue.

For me personally, late 30s is fine. I draw the line when someone is about 5 years away from my parents. THat weirds me out a bit because they will probably have more in common with my folks than with me. Why not strike up a conversation and just see how that goes?

Since you guys would be a lesbian couple it wouldn't matter so much. As a guy, age difference is HUGE if she's older and one of you wants to have children. The chances for children to be born with certain defects sky rockets as a woman approaches her mid to late thirties and beyond. This can add a lot of pressure Ina relationship if the younger guy isn't ready to have children yet/get married/buy a mini van.

I used to think age was just a number....I've learned the hard way that is is...only if she's younger and in 20's!

But for you dear, have fun!

Thanks for the replies guys! Interesting points raised by all :D I guess everything in life really does just boil down to who you are as a person. Its all relative eh!

I think this question can only be answered by the two people in the situation/relationship. To me, there is no such thing as an "age limit". If I met someone.. 10 years older and she was okay with it, no problem. Same thing if I met someone 10 to 15 years younger. I'm not one who believes in any strict rules when it comes to this issue.

^This^

I actually like them older than me.......I never related well to my own age group. My husband and I were 15 years apart; now that I'm significantly older than my pre-married years it's getting a little challenging to find a man in the age group I like that we really can gel and get along. I think the one I'm with presently works for me though.......plenty of snow on the roof, but tons of fire in the furnace!:blush: :blush2:

Age is only what you make it to be; the biggest issue is, are you and that individual happy with each other? At the end of the day that's all that matters. Life is short and fleeting in the face of eternity, make the most of it and just be happy.

A ten year age difference (32 and 22) is no big deal. Go for it. :D

This, ten years is nothing. My cousin Carol was married to a man near thirty years her senior; they had a decades long marriage and several children. A guy I worked with for a few years was in his fourties, his wife in her sixities. Mark and his wife married when he was in his twenties. Age matters only if it matters to the people involved.

Edit: I've also known several gay couples, togeather for many years, where one was quite a bit older than the other.

Old or young is relative. What you consider old at 40 is different when you are 20.

Old or young has mental and emotional components. There are 20 year olds more mature - older - than 40 year olds.

Age differences matter if you let them matter.

I am 28 years older than my wife.

Once upon a time, I tried courting women that were older than me.

I don't know why, really. Of course, I was uh, 17, so it didn't really work out for obvious reasons. But, even if I'd been just a year older, I still think there would have been serious complications. Difference in maturity is a big one. I was going for women who were upwards of 5~ years older than me at the time.

I consider myself to be a relatively mature individual, and even at that age I was ahead of most people in my age group (probably the aforementioned motivation for my targeting older women), but the maturity difference between a teenager and someone in their early 20's is startling. The difference isn't as severe as you start looking at older people, but I think you'd still see it.

I was with a 32 year old when I was 22. Not exactly late 30's but I still see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Older women are hot! There is a lot to be said for experience lol I don't think I'd go further than 50...yeah I probably would actually, if a woman's hot she's hot!

Yes... er... as long as it isn't a "relative" har har

LOL. Bad-um-tish!

A ten year age difference (32 and 22) is no big deal. Go for it. :D

More like 39 haha. But still, I'm much more attracted to her than most my own age. Go figure.

plenty of snow on the roof, but tons of fire in the furnace!:blush: :blush2:

HAHA! What a great way to look at it. Thanks :)

Older women are hot! There is a lot to be said for experience lol

Lol. Right with you on that my man!

I've seen some very attractive "older women" I wouldn't mind hooking up with. Some just in their 30's, some in their early 50's.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/abwNtoQoXbg?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/abwNtoQoXbg?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>...

I was with a 36 year old woman when I was 20; Happy Cougar Hunting!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back