• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OMFG! Alison Young at it again on QVC (foot tickling)

can someone post a clip for us losers who can't use rapidshare? would be much appreciated ^.^

Saw it! Loved it! I hope it can be posted for the other members here!

This is indeed classic. High quality video too, Allison look like she would be an evil tickler!

Can someone please tell me how long the clip is and how long the actual tickling lasts?

I downloaded it from rapidshare and its telling me something is wrong with the codec on the file. Did anyone else get this?

I needed to d/l an MPEG-2 Audio codec. found one for free online and all was well after that.

OMFG! Alison Young at it again on QVC (foot tickling)

I needed to d/l an MPEG-2 Audio codec. found one for free online and all was well after that.

Can someone please post it with the MPEG-2 Audio codec fix.

needed to d/l an MPEG-2 Audio codec. found one for free online and all was well after that.

Thanks so much for the heads up on that. I did that and it worked fine for myself afterwards as well. What a great clip! I've never seen this one before that def. blows the verry ticklish feet one out of the water as was said earlier. Allison Young needs to be the demonstrator every time on QVC uk!

Here is the full clip in low res format wmv, medium res tickling parts, and high res parts.

Awesome clip

By the way, Alison has admitted that she herself has "verrry ticklish feet" in a QVC segment. I hate that I don't have it and can't point you there, but it was on the QVC UK site. She never actually got tickled, but she was talking to a host about some sort of foot scrubber and just offered, out of nowhere, something like "Of course if I were using it I'd just be laughing, because my feet are very ticklish."

Again, I'm sorry I can't substantiate, but I hope you'll take my word for it, and I hope it makes this clip more enjoyable!

Here is the full clip in low res format wmv, medium res tickling parts, and high res parts.

Thanks!

For some reason my download didn't have sound and wouldn't play all the wy back.

~ toyou

Thanks!

For some reason my download didn't have sound and wouldn't play all the wy back.

~ toyou

They all worked for me on Windows media Player 11 and Media Player Classic. Perhaps the download got interrupted. What are you using to play the clips?

Alison Young is the greatest!

What can I say about Alison Young? She's unashamed, relentless and brutal :) One of the real treasures of the UK. If you're reading this, Alison - and it wouldn't surprise me one bit - then all the best to you!

For those that might have missed this earlier one, check it out. The video quality isn't the best, but skip to the 2:30 mark for the good stuff. I can't remember the model's name, but Alison is on top teasing form.

As for the famous "verrrry ticklish feet" Sarah Lee segment, my copy is about 13MB and so I can't that here directly, but I'm sure someone else will step in.

Oh man, she is SO one of us!! I'll have to watch QVC more often....go Alison!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

she made a little reaction during tickling but she seems not very ticklish from feet

I know it is over 6 years since this clip was posted, but I love it. Alison is clearly looking forward to going on the ball of her foot with the pedikur. Haha. Did you ever find out the name of the model? She is lovely. I think she enjoys having her feet tickled too! :)

Since the post is 6 years old, and Rapidshare doesn't exist anymore, it makes it kind of difficult to see the clips. ; )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back