• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the subject of Goths/Punks....

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Who here likes to tickle goth/punk girls more than other types, and why?

lonelykimiko in the topic menitoned above said:
Is it that we look all sad all the time or somethin?
me in that topic... said:
And do you really?
Probably it's all about looking for something different from the mainstream look of a ticklee, maybe also about different personality? You'd better answered the question what being a Goth means to you, maybe then we can get an idea what is so different about Goths apart from look. And why are there so many BDSM accessories stalls at the gothic festivals (at least in Poland).

That's my point of view

Well I dunno what it is to really be a goth, I just consider myself one really. I know I aint really a happy person, though I may appear it here ^^ . Its that whole seperating myself from popuilar society and culture thing, and being gloomy. Thats why I wear black, as well as the fact I really like the colours and think they look cool. As for the BDSM, other than tickling I dont really like it to be honest, but I think its something to do with the seperation from people that makes me want to do things a little out of the ordinary, such as the tickling.
Whao, thats kinda all psycological and stuff, better stop that and talk about the tickling! :p .

I like to tickle goth\punk girls cuz i think the look is very attractive, in my mind, same with indie girls, its just what i find to be attractive traits.

As to the social aspect of goth\punk, thats a tricky issue

I personally have problems with people calling themselves punk or goth. Ive seen people with the dead kennedies patches and mohawks and studded jackets and going "yeah im punk rock, oi!" but, the base form of punk is being against the mainstream, about rebellion. A wonderful bumper sticker i saw a year ago said "punk rock: corporationalized since 1979." Society and mainstream took punk and made it an image, so when people dress to fit the label of punk or goth, in theory they are conforming to what society says they should be. I always attest the most punk person i ever saw was a guy i met on the street who was in office attire, he saw my jacket patch of black flag and we had a discussion to it. I woulda never known he was a punk. Heh, and if being goth is gloomy and and unhappy, wouldnt that make you emo as well? LOL

But yeah, ticklish punk girls are fun :)

oh and im reminded of the funniest thing i saw on south park
"you cant be goth and a non conformist if you dont drink coffee"

Last edited:
Well I dont really try and fit into any specific categories, I just dress up how I like and it happens to be all black. :) . I don't have a funky hair do really, just long straight black hair with bits of red (dye) in it. And I like to wear my ankh necklace to, just cause I like it. I don't know if its what you would properly call goth, but its the only thing I can really think of calling myself. :)

Well I tend to go for a short sleeve t-shirt thats high enough to show my tummy, normally my cool one with the little skull in the middle, and black jeans. Or if im going out I wear my little black skirt (colourful aint I :p ) and purple and black stripey tights (I love them :D ) . I've also got a little wrist sweat band thingy with a white skull on it, and big boots! But not withe the spikes on them, dont like those very much.

::closes eyes and imagines the beauty of kimiko and sighs contently::

teehee well thank ya mister :) . Wish I could post ya a photo but I'm really too worried about the whole identity revealing thing. Kinda like a super hero but not as fun :p .

Goodie... I hope you're imagening Kimiko with clothes on! >_<

>_>

<_<

*pictures her feet in my mind*

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah! :D

So I guess you don't moonlight as a kick ass crimefighter at night? :p *has visions of kimiko as Catwoman!*

Still, with the white skull as an armband, maybe a female version of 'The Punisher' would be more appropiate?

....sheesh, I need a life! :p

I got black nail polish on bud :) . And he's better be picturing me with clothes on :p .

hehe killerk, my top looks a lot like this one (hence my sig pic):

Attachments

• 4554-20050108191430.jpg
    4554-20050108191430.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 89
Black nail polish!!!!!! *drooooooooooooooooooooooools*

And yes, I be picturing you with clothes on! >_>

Not much though! >;P

Yep, definatly the "Punishette!"

I've got a black top like that as well. No skull though.

Edit: HAPPY 200th post! And you've only been here 2 days or so! XD

I have a top like that too.

It doesn't have the skull though...

and it isn't black...

o_O

Budweiserbob! said:
I have a top like that too.

It doesn't have the skull though...

and it isn't black...

o_O

Wow! So its totally identical then! ;) . Woot! 200 posties!

oh come on Kimiko let us be a little bit philosophic and psychological in spite of not being lost souls ;) I think some ticklephilles do appreciate the fact that their victim's love for submission of this kind comes from their life attitude and suffering of their mind which they want to manifest. Some people I talked to about tickling claimed it was the psychological side they liked best about the tickling stories. Maybe, they look for more intimate relationship when attempting to tickle a goth girl?

On the other hand look surely does matter. "Little girls" dressed somewhat provocative to a typical person with clearly visible make-up and lots of spiked leather (I know it's a stereotype, I'm using it on purpose) appeal to guys imagination a lot. They make us wonder if they really are so... wild? And since they claim real beauty comes from the inside, maybe tickling can help it reveal? Got back to the psychological aspect I think :D

I guess some of my statements can sound foolish or even unfair to someone "from the inside" but it wasn't my aim to offend anyone, especially you Kimiko :)

I've realised two things in this post...

1) The "o_O" emoticon in my siggy has a lazy left eye.

2) Ky is from "Lublin, Poland"...which is similar to "Dublin, Ireland"...It's quite similar.

>;P

You aint offended me, I know what ya mean. It could be a psycological thing really. I know I love to be tickled, the helplessness, the ability to let go. It's something I find hard to do as a person outside of tickling. I'm wondering if people subconciously pick up on that and so like to tickle us gothy types more because of it.

Well...goth types (in my experience) are fairly withdrawn people who are usually depressed, very serious, keep to themselves, listen to music, dress in black and keep their emotions pretty much buried. I guess that's why so many people like the idea of tickling a goth, in that they can force them to laugh, something that's perhaps 'un-gothlike'?

THat does sound like a fair reason for it :) *starts to understand the complex psycology of goth tickling*

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back