• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

on your knees Cindi FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Russian hottie Cindi is back, she called and said she was going home for the summer and wanted to come in to try the new device before she left. The girls punish her worse than ever, but we all know Cindi loves it! At first Brooke is one on one with her, but Tasha cannot help herself and gets Cindi's helpless feet in the back. Cindi gets it worst on her tummy, Brooke finds a spot and gets her to squeal and beg.

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Cindi is definitely one of your greatest models. And as Brooke and Tasha's fairy's fingers always do some very efficient job, please, never stop making her laugh : this is music to our ears.

oh blimey mate!

this is stunning

cindi/cindy is perfect and lovely :redheart: - and this new contraption is great

the preview is amazing, i can't wait to get the full clip

thanks

This Position is so great! I LOVE UB Tickling Videos, escapely on Tummy, Naven & Hips .. and these New Position makes them so helpless to everything of it <3

Awesome contraption; love the position you put Cindi in. Maybe bring Tira or Susan back to test it out on again. :)

Definitely a buy!

Really good clip!! Just curious why didn't take advantage of the vulnerability of Cindi's tummy with raspberries? I was kind of sad not to see any raspberries. Maybe next time. :)

Awesome contraption; love the position you put Cindi in. Maybe bring Tira or Susan back to test it out on again. :)

Definitely a buy!

working on getting Tira back now, actually talking to her on AIM, lol, she is excited.

next to the physical therapist....this vid ranks among the best....good job!

MY GOD!!!! THIS CLIP IS AMAZING.... THE BEST WAY TO TIE UP A TICKLEE, RENDERS HER THE MOST HELPLESS..... SURELY YOU SHOULD BE VOTED THE BEST TICKLING COMPANY FOR THIS YEAR.... CHEERS....

I just love Cindi's laughs and expersions. and this vid device was soo great that when we finished filming she continued to laugh for about 15 seconds after the tickling stopped. It was awesome

quick ??

hey, i dont usually post, and this question is sort of from out of left field, but do you have any plans in the near future to update/upgrade you video equiptment? I notice all of the clips released are on average at least half of the size and resolution of most other companies out there... I know this seems nit picky and all, but maybe just a suggestion from a competitive business standpoint, its frustrating being charged for something thats "half" of what a competitor might offer...
only reason i ask is because i've noticed alot of companies offering HD quality versions of their clips for the same price and they make a world of difference, expecially when customers are paying a premium $1 a minute for these vids!

hey, i dont usually post, and this question is sort of from out of left field, but do you have any plans in the near future to update/upgrade you video equiptment? I notice all of the clips released are on average at least half of the size and resolution of most other companies out there... I know this seems nit picky and all, but maybe just a suggestion from a competitive business standpoint, its frustrating being charged for something thats "half" of what a competitor might offer...
only reason i ask is because i've noticed alot of companies offering HD quality versions of their clips for the same price and they make a world of difference, expecially when customers are paying a premium $1 a minute for these vids!

The video quality is as good as anyone else's. I use a HD camera, the problem is that if I offer HD videos on clips4sale, the file sizes are huge and nobody even buys them ( I made a few a year ago). I'd like to know who makes HD videos and sells them, nobody does. My HD videos that I make for my own personal collection are over 1GB each.

The video quality is as good as anyone else's. I use a HD camera, the problem is that if I offer HD videos on clips4sale, the file sizes are huge and nobody even buys them ( I made a few a year ago). I'd like to know who makes HD videos and sells them, nobody does. My HD videos that I make for my own personal collection are over 1GB each.

Furthermore, videos cannot be too large, otherwise there is a much greater chance you will lose your download. Don't let my file sizes fool you, I use unique editing software that gives the same resolution in half the file size of anyone else's 640x480 wmv videos. Good clarity and fast/easy to download.

I don't know of many producers using HD they may say they do but doubt it. the file sizes would be too large and then you would be paying like $2 a minute just cause of size, not to mention downloads would take a long time and some peoples pc's tend to time out a download that takes to long, so you end up losing the vid and money you just payed for. Out of most companies I would say TA has one of the best quality vids. and I have bought from alot of stores. but if you have a list of stores who have super great quality share please cause I would like to know how long the vids are and how good the content is. cause most who offer HD tend to lack good content. where TA gives you great content, good quality, and a good price on vids since you usually get 2 free minutes on most of them.

thanks for replying to my post so quickly!
and not to start an argument about it or anything i was just curious and had a suggestion b.c i love your videos, but in a minute or two i just ran through some clips4sale sites that in the past i have seen content from that was at a great reolution even to the point when placed at full screen it does not look pixelated at all

HD Polish -
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21163/Cat6
Czech
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2676/Cat6
Silvercherry
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82/Cat6
Tickle Challenge
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8086/Cat6
Viper Productions
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13757/Cat6
Shy & Wild
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5557/Cat6
Zen HD
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18221

i think only 2 or 3 of these actually give HD quality videos that can be viewed on at least a 720P TV Screen, but at the very least i think it may be a good idea to give the customer an option!

I want to see Brooke in this thing. She has the most ticklish armpits & this would be perfect to showcase this. She could be payed back for all the tickling she has been dishing out.

thanks for replying to my post so quickly!
and not to start an argument about it or anything i was just curious and had a suggestion b.c i love your videos, but in a minute or two i just ran through some clips4sale sites that in the past i have seen content from that was at a great reolution even to the point when placed at full screen it does not look pixelated at all

i think only 2 or 3 of these actually give HD quality videos that can be viewed on at least a 720P TV Screen, but at the very least i think it may be a good idea to give the customer an option!

The problem again is file size. I can make dvd quality wmv videos at 200-400MB, not many people want downloads that size. I have made a sample that is even reduced in bitrate for my next project, nude, erotic tickling. These videos will be large file sizes, this sample is even reduced so the 15 secs will fit here. It is still 720P, but half the quality that I would like to make.

oh man this clip... i now got the full thing

cindi... cindi cindi cindi... i can't get enough of seeing her tickled

she is so madly ticklish but still seems to be loving it

stunning work mate

I think it will be Brooke's turn this weekend!

:redheart: brooke :redheart: in this new contraption is really something to look forward to

my heart is pounding at the thought

The problem again is file size. I can make dvd quality wmv videos at 200-400MB, not many people want downloads that size. I have made a sample that is even reduced in bitrate for my next project, nude, erotic tickling. These videos will be large file sizes, this sample is even reduced so the 15 secs will fit here. It is still 720P, but half the quality that I would like to make.

TA, you are simply the best producer in the game today, with the best group of models. All credit to what everyone else is doing now (esp Czech Girls) and has done in the past (esp realtickling/TIB/PriscillaJ), but at this moment, you and your girls are number 1.

This brief additional clip you posted looks great. "Nude, erotic" you say? I have a suggestion. There are many here who don't like any sexuality in their tickling, & many like me who'll take as much "spice" as we can get. I know your 'lighter' fare is very popular with the no-sex group, and your first all-nude clip caused some controversy & angst among them.

How about if you clearly establish three levels of stores; TA1, 2 & 3. Say the TA1 starts with fully clothed lighter fare and goes up to the lee having her shirt lifted for some raspberries. TA2 could feature girls in tiny bikinis & bra/panties and have a 'ceiling' of perhaps the lee becoming visibly aroused from having her feet lickled. TA3 would start perhaps with the topless lee having her boobs tickled with babyoil and go all the way up the as yet unproduced but hopefully soon to come sight of Brooke licking an exhausted lee to some very strong orgasms after giving her a full-body lickling?

Again, no complaints from me as things are. Keep up the great work. What a find Cindy is.

TA, you are simply the best producer in the game today, with the best group of models. All credit to what everyone else is doing now (esp Czech Girls) and has done in the past (esp realtickling/TIB/PriscillaJ), but at this moment, you and your girls are number 1.

This brief additional clip you posted looks great. "Nude, erotic" you say? I have a suggestion. There are many here who don't like any sexuality in their tickling, & many like me who'll take as much "spice" as we can get. I know your 'lighter' fare is very popular with the no-sex group, and your first all-nude clip caused some controversy & angst among them.

How about if you clearly establish three levels of stores; TA1, 2 & 3. Say the TA1 starts with fully clothed lighter fare and goes up to the lee having her shirt lifted for some raspberries. TA2 could feature girls in tiny bikinis & bra/panties and have a 'ceiling' of perhaps the lee becoming visibly aroused from having her feet lickled. TA3 would start perhaps with the topless lee having her boobs tickled with babyoil and go all the way up the as yet unproduced but hopefully soon to come sight of Brooke licking an exhausted lee to some very strong orgasms after giving her a full-body lickling?

Again, no complaints from me as things are. Keep up the great work. What a find Cindy is.

Now that you have brought it up, lol, next month I am starting a new c4s store just for nude videos. TA2 will have some topless vids, but no nude at all. The new store will feature a new tickling device that will be used for that store exclusively, and the videos will be more erotic but all also more intense. More intense because every video will be a full body tickle, no separate foot and UB videos.

Now that you have brought it up, lol, next month I am starting a new c4s store just for nude videos. TA2 will have some topless vids, but no nude at all. The new store will feature a new tickling device that will be used for that store exclusively, and the videos will be more erotic but all also more intense. More intense because every video will be a full body tickle, no separate foot and UB videos.

:man:
That's great news! Can we look forward to this in the month of June or July?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back