• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Once a tickler, always a tickler??

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
So - when my younger female cousin and i were kids (grade school/middle school) we were both ticklers. We tickled each others feet, and female friends and family members feet. I credit her (or fault her ;) ) for helping create my foot/tickling fetish. It's also where I came to enjoy the f/f tickling aspect too.

She moved to the other side of the country when she was young, and we grew up apart. Now we are both in our 40s, and only see each other occasionally at family events (weddings or funerals) but we stay in touch.

My wife and I are going to visit her for the first time for a long weekend. My wife is in her 30s and has beautiful and very ticklish feet.

My question - and I would like your opinion - is my cousin still a tickler? After we all have a couple bottles of wine, and I pin my wife down and wave her over, will she tickle my wife's feet??

No one can answer this.

None of us know where your cousins head is now, nor what her life situation is regarding playing with others.

If like you she had a true tickling paraphilia, then yes she probably still has it, but the decades might have lead her to express it only in specific situations or with specific people. We can't know.

Best you can do it straight up ask her when you are there? "Want to help me tickle the fuck out of my wife?" And see what happens. Worse she says is no.

Myriads

Ya never know, she could have it worse than you! (You could only hope!) :p

Quick update to my original post.. I send my cousin a text today and said "my wife has a weakness that we need to exploit." I got a very enthusiastic LETS DO IT! ;) We traded a few more, never mentioning the T word outright, but it was clear she is as excited about it as I am...

Intresting concept lol. I don't think it truly goes away. I know I did it as a young kid and did stop for a time. But once I started again, im hooked till this day. So id take it even when I stopped, it was always in my system!

I think it really depends on the person. Some people may have liked tickling at one point, but got tickled so much they hate it so they are straight ler. Or maybe they were a ler and finally got tickled, or realized they are ticklish and become more leeish. It all depends on the person.

Quick update to my original post.. I send my cousin a text today and said "my wife has a weakness that we need to exploit." I got a very enthusiastic LETS DO IT! ;) We traded a few more, never mentioning the T word outright, but it was clear she is as excited about it as I am...

I'll be mad as hell if you don't give us an update!

Good to hear that she's still into it! I noticed that there were some girls who were avid ticklers when they were young, but then "grew out of it" as they got older. During my teenage years, I knew several girls who used tickling as a way to flirt with the guys they liked. During college, there was a huge drop-off in tickling, as I think a lot of girls decided it was immature or something. But I think there are plenty of people who like tickling just because they like tickling, and they'll stick with it as adults.

I know my tickler demeanor has never left me. I can see me in a nursing home 30 years from now trying to tickle nurses..lol.

Update:

I'm back from our trip. The first day when we arrived, there was family everywhere, and no opportunity to get my cousin and my wife alone. As the day progressed, it became apparent that the next morning until about 2pm it would just be the three of us. I was so excited..

So after lunch, we all three decided that a glass of wine might be nice. My wife didn't know anything about what was about to happen, nor did she know about my cousin's fondness for tickling. As we chatted, my wife mentioned to my cousin about how I think it's hilarious to watch videos of people falling, running into things,etc - blooper videos. I deftly maneuvered the conversation into torture - not hardcore but fun silly torture. My wife unwittingly blurted out, "oh he LOVES tickle torture".

My cousin smiled and said I do too. That's all I needed. I grabbed my wife's bare right foot by the ankle, and offered her sole to my cousin who was sitting next to her. "Get her!" I said. My cousin needed no prodding. She eagerly leaned forward and drummed her nails on my wife's soft arch (I made her get a pedi the day before we arrived). My wife screamed no!!! She's fit and strong so it was all I could do to try to keep it in front of my cousin. With my other hand I pulled my wife's toes back so my cousin could work the ball of her foot too, which she did.

My wife was pleading and laughing, and had planted her other foot on my back to try to kick free. My cousin had found a great spot - right below the ball of my wife's foot - and was spidering away, a look of joy and laughter on her face.

My wife finally kicked free after probably 10-15 seconds and playful slugged me (and tucked her feet underneath her). I stood up, said yeah!!! And high-fived my cousin. My wife is a good sport, and later that night I let her in on the secret that my cousin is a tickler and enjoyed it as much as she did. My wife agreed to lay face down on the couch with her feet on the arm, while I sat on the backs of her thighs and pinned her ankles down, and let my cousin totally go at her if the situation presented itself, but alas, it never did.

So, at the end of all that anticipation, everyone got what they wanted. :).

Truly a great story and very cool that your wife seems to be game for part 2!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back