• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Once was enough?

matt62

TMF Expert
I am wondering:

Are there any videos of models who tried it once and were so ticklish they never did it again?

Plenty of one-offs in almost every major studio, who felt that it either tickled too much or being restrained and tickle tortured was too overwhelming.

My favorite under that category is the unnamed model in "How to Sell Your Home", a long-ago Nylon Tickling video (one of his very first). In a thread from 8 years ago, Guilttrip describes trying to hire her a second time . . . and she would have none of it. All are still available.

There was one and I forget the producer's name at the moment, but the name of the clip was Sailor's tickle?? According to the description of the clip, she was an aspiring fetish model, who thought she could hack getting tickled. She's quite a cutie, standing at about five ft. four or so and dressed in matching skull and cross bone bra and panty set. She's also wearing these adorable knee high socks in a shade of hot pink with a satin bow pined atop each one. Straight long hair down her back swished to and fro during the session and you could tell her level of comfort wasn't exactly peachy. Her laughter came in sputters. After the video it is stated that she was contacted again for a follow up video but she never answered the call.
It isn't for everyone. Even if we view it as innocent fun, I suppose for some it can be traumatizing or perhaps it carries some emotional baggage that gets resurfaced once fingers come in contact with their bodies.

Stuck in the STocks Bryn....I wish she would do another video. The best foot tickling clip EVER!

remember that clip Damsel in distress from tickle abuse? tickling post had Kate Benzi of course, she was a personal favorite of mine. ..

My favorite under that category is the unnamed model in "How to Sell Your Home", a long-ago Nylon Tickling video (one of his very first). In a thread from 8 years ago, Guilttrip describes trying to hire her a second time . . . and she would have none of it. All are still available.

I looked for this and could not find it on his site. It may be gone now. That's too bad I have always wondered about those that could not take it more than once. They said that a model in Tickling Paradise's Tickle Contest Video quit during the video, but I don't know who it was.

I think there are plenty of models like that. It doesn't mean that they felt bad after the session, but sometimes they are indeed so ticklish and the experience was nearly unbearable to them (for their own good), that they don't have the heart to try it ever again :)

That is what happened to some very nice girls we worked with:
Polina - very reserved and seemingly shy girl with a calm voice but with a wild devil within, tickle therapy really made her laugh out loud even from the lightest touch.
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?248440-Tickle-therapy-Tickle-therapy-for-Polina

Daria - tickler Irina got her really good with her relentless exhausting long tickle torture, so that Daria then told us she had absolutely no emotions left in her for a long time.
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?250340-Tickle-therapy-Daria-tickle-therapy

Is there a full version which is for sale, or she quit before then?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back