• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Concern about Aimster

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
From today forward, I'm only going to house mainstream and personal clips for others to download. There's two reasons I'm doing this:

1. It's impossible for me to tell which commercial clips are legal and which ones are illegal to distribute. It would take much too much time to write each producer and ask if it's ok to distribute these clips. As such, I'm going to erase them each night as I find out that they're commercial. On this note, I would encourage others not to pirate tickling producers' copyrighted material. If you're sure that the clip is ok to share (it's been made from the producers themselves as a preview or something similar), then feel free. Otherwise, I'll leave it to your good conscience to do the right thing. It hasn't been a problem yet, but I certainly do NOT want aimster used in this fashion. EVER.

2. There's just too many commercial clips floating around. I'll prefer to stick to those mainstream scenes, and try to perfect the community's collection of mainstream items. Also, I'll keep on any homemade clips, just because they're kind of fun.

Oblesklk,

First, thank you for your fine work in the old days on pre-TMF websites like TickleTown. You were a pioneer, man.

Second, for undercomputerized novices such as I, could you give a brief explanation of what one must do to use "Aimster" for gaining access to your clips?

I would really appreciate the help.

ddd

At the risk of sounding like an idiot - a risk i take every day usually with great misfortune - could you also tell me how to access individual user' clips. By the way - i only have about 40 clips being shared on aimster but my id is tksmitheringale or is it TKSMITHERINGALE - ITS ONE OF THE TWO

kazaa is MUCH better than aimster and downloads for some reason are generally much faster.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back