• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One for the geeks out there ...

fletcher_e_kite

Hi Guys,

Here's something I came up with recently, in an attempt to illustrate my various tickling preferences in as succinct a way as possible. They say a picture paints a thousand words, and so I have produced a sort of Venn diagram (Something I am calling a 'ticklegram') that represents specific tickling scenarios - and importantly shows the different ways in which they can combine ...

Venn diagram info on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venn_diagram

Fletcher's Venn Ticklegram:

picture.php

In my ticklegram:

T = Tickling (Duh!)
R = Resistance
M = Mature
F = Feet
N = Nylon

The areas featuring the most overlapping circles represent my favourite combination of elements. As an addendum to the diagram I have also formed the combinations into a rated list which could be used to categorise videos/stories/images etc. in relation to my own preferences.

:smilestar - 1 star
T

:smilestar:smilestar - 2 star
TF

:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar - 3 star
TR
TM
TN

:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar - 4 star
TRM
TMF
(Ha ha!)
TFR

:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar - 5 star
TRN
TMN

:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar - 6 star
TRMF

:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar:smilestar - 7 star
TRMN

Hope some of you out there can find some interest or value in my 'ticklegram' idea, and as always, I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts and feedback ...

Someone has too much time on their hands... Haha. Just kidding. I like.

Hehe, my head hurts a little trying to figure that thing out.

Shouldn't this be in da tickling artwork section?

Didn't the compass scratch your monitor? ;) Btw, is this gonna be on the final? Maybe I could best describe my tickling prowess as a null set. Your presentation rocks!! You can just hand out copies at NEST and everyone will know where you are in the ticklesphere. I would have to show far more resistance in my own diagram... oh wait, you mean bondage, ooops!!

Someone has too much time on their hands

LOL. I can't imagine why someone would want to spend so much time thinking about tickling ;)

I'm a geek, and available for any practical demonstrations you require.

Thanks for the response ...

Hi Guys,

Nice to hear your thoughts on my little idea! It occurred to me while reading GEORGIATKLER's reply regarding resistance and bondage, that there are at least a couple of areas on my 'Ticklegram' that merit a little further clarification.

T for Tickling, F for Feet, and N for Nylon, are I hope all self explanatory - but just to be crystal clear on the other two:

M for Mature - refers to any situation where you would say the 'lee is most definitely a woman rather than a girl (Roughly in the age range 30 - 50 I suppose.)

and R for Resistance - means any scenario where the 'lee tries their hardest not to laugh or react (Or give in) to the tickling - fighting the sensations all the way! (My absolute favourite thing to see by the way!)

Thanks again for the response, and as always, I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts and feedback ...

Actually, despite my joking previously, I am very interested in exactly what you have in mind here. Is there any particular theory you have in mind with this? Any poll you could set up for receiving data from board users?
I've a great fascination for evolutionary biology, and always believed fetishism, be it human or animal (the peacock's tail to quote a classic example), to have a driving force in this area. I'm interested in what you were hoping to achieve with this.
Sorry for being a bit geeky LOL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back