• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Lucky Lee Can Enjoy Lola, Candle, Catherine, Dixie and Alexis Rain Feb 23

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Guys I don't quite know how this happened but I had Candle and Alexis scheduled for Feb 23 (9 days before my 40th birthday). Then I find out that Lola and Dixie are able to come the same day. We have some pretty wild plans for the party/shoot and I want to offer my ticklish male and female fans a chance to be gang tickled by 5 lovely ladies.

This is a non sexual scene for male lees but there is a possibility we can get you in a 4 girl handjob scene if you survive the first gang tickle.

All you have to do is buy $20.00 worth of clips from www.tickledguy.com or www.jwtiesamateurs.com by 1/25/11 and send the email confirmation to [email protected] and we will enter you in the drawing. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME 2 Winners will be chosen and announced on 1/27/11

Winner is responsible for travel costs and arrangements.

Good Luck

TG

Attachments

• Candle Fucks Her Silly TMF.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,545
Hey, sorry but i didn't notice you say where it was? Where will this be taking place? (so we know how far we will have to travel)

Shit Sorry I thought everyone new we are near Ft Myers International Airport (RSW) Fla and if you have a fare saver membership with Spirit its pretty cheap from almost anywhere. Oh and we'll put you up for the night in the model suite. (model Not Included lol)

That sounds like an extremely intense experience I have fantasized about. I need to move to FL.

I'd have a go at swimming the Atlantic for that! I kind of doubt I'd make it though.

Nope the grand finale is every mans wet and messy dream my friend. Candle has already started baking the cakes, Lola is practicing scissor holds on oily guys in speedos and Catherine is trying to figure out how to smother me with 12 bare breasts. Any Idea Whats Coming? Besides me and the girls lol.

Ok we have our first entry from Impaler.

If anyone has tried to enter and not received a response message me here. Apparently gmail or hotmail is having a few issues.

Girls 1-5 are in the title, girl 6 is a surprise. Yes it is on camera.

Ok guys 15 hours to go and only one entry? Don't let this one slip by guys events like this don't happen often.

6 on 1

Hi TG, in case your gmail is still on the fritz, sent my order confirmation to throw my hat in the ring for Feb 23rd. Thanks!

Well I'm a little late as I had a tough decision to make. With only 2 entries and 2 spots open I decided to have both of them here. Talllaughter and Impaler plan yourselves a flight into Ft Myers Florida before the 23rd and I'll email you the address and nearby hotels. Congrats guys, make sure you bring your insurance information, these girls are some of my most skilled ticklers.

TG

Flights booked, reservations made and life insurance premiums paid. :p

Thanks again...definitely looking forward to it.

looks like it will be 7 girls now. One of my original lers was upset I didn't invite her. Somebody Save Me LOL

It it wasn't in the middle of the week, I'd gladly make the trip to "help" you against those vicious lers... I wish you and those lucky lees some good times!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back